FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple questions...

Anybody know off the top of their head when Michelle initially filed separation papers, as well as divorce papers?

Does anyone know the exact date Michelle started her mobile tanning business? It's part of a chain, kind of like Mary Kay used to be (sorry for the comparison), or even McDonald's for that matter.

Did Michelle have to pay any kind of fee for coming into a "chain" business (sorry, forget the correct term) besides the cost of her tanning equipment?

Did Michelle have to be certified for this business?

A franchise? If it is, there will be cost up front because they give permission for you to use the "name" and you run the business.

IIRC someone posted about that property a while ago. Perfect for hiding a body. Being that it's private property LE would need a search warrant to check it out. I will add this to my ongoing list of strong potential places Michelle could be...Also It's about 6 miles from S Mission Rd to Walden Circle.

I wonder if there has been any development to that property since the google map image was taken.

According to that link the area is supposed to be developed as "Mission Hill Estates". And there's a small lake in the back area.

IIRC someone posted about that property a while ago. Perfect for hiding a body. Being that it's private property LE would need a search warrant to check it out. I will add this to my ongoing list of strong potential places Michelle could be...Also It's about 6 miles from S Mission Rd to Walden Circle.

Jazzmaster, if you look on a map of Rose Blvd, to the east just of Rose there is a large (what looks like) sinkhole. Could be a pond, looks more like a sinkhole when I zoom it. Houses surround it on at least 3 sides, woods nearby too. I'm looking for places neighborhood kids might hang out. I know our neighborhood kids used to hang out in woods and at sinkholes when my sons were young (teens). In fact, some of the kids (not my sons! lol) would skip school and just hang there until school was out for the day then go home as if they'd been at school. Until the truant officer called, that is. rofl Anyway, just a thought and maybe worth a drive-by some time.

All JMO of course.

Jazzmaster, if you look on a map of Rose Blvd, to the east just of Rose there is a large (what looks like) sinkhole. Could be a pond, looks more like a sinkhole when I zoom it. Houses surround it on at least 3 sides, woods nearby too. I'm looking for places neighborhood kids might hang out. I know our neighborhood kids used to hang out in woods and at sinkholes when my sons were young (teens). In fact, some of the kids (not my sons! lol) would skip school and just hang there until school was out for the day then go home as if they'd been at school. Until the truant officer called, that is. rofl Anyway, just a thought and maybe worth a drive-by some time.

All JMO of course.

Thank you for the heads up....This is definitely a place worth checking out! I know Dale would want a really discrete place and this seems to fit the bill. BTW I went to high school just outside of Queens NY...not too many sink holes there...but that was MANY moons ago!

Well I'm still interested in McCoy AFB. You know it's mostly closed now. I think the PX is till there, but that's about it. I sure would like to get access to some of those old bunkers and buildings. I wonder if any of them go underground? I think one of the Colleges uses some of those buildings too. And then there's the RR tracks. I bet there's a lot of history there. jmo

What does a dishonorably discharged, violent felon, unemployed cabinet installer do with all his free time? Do you think he searchs for the missing "mother of his children"? Does he sit around watching Clone Wars all day with his shirt off wearing his cowboy hat and Bud in hand? Does he clean up the house as well as he cleans up evidence? Does he visit where he hid Michelle? Do his friends know what he's done? Does he still have friends? Are private eyes and LE still watching his every move? How many bugs, tracking devices, and other pieces of monitoring technology are being used? Or is that just for the movies? Where did Dale hide Michelle and why won't he fess up? Sorry...just thinking out loud! JMO

What does a dishonorably discharged, violent felon, unemployed cabinet installer do with all his free time? Do you think he searchs for the missing "mother of his children"? Does he sit around watching Clone Wars all day with his shirt off wearing his cowboy hat and Bud in hand? Does he clean up the house as well as he cleans up evidence? Does he visit where he hid Michelle? Do his friends know what he's done? Does he still have friends? Are private eyes and LE still watching his every move? How many bugs, tracking devices, and other pieces of monitoring technology are being used? Or is that just for the movies? Where did Dale hide Michelle and why won't he fess up? Sorry...just thinking out loud! JMO

I don't know Jazzmaster. He probably sits around wondering why anyone cares about Michelle Parker since he and the people around him so obviously didn't and still don't.

Oh and maybe deciding what costume to wear to the next Star Wars/Megacon event. The naked cowboy one is getting old.

MOO

Now if Jr and Sr carried this crime out together and planned in advance they could have used a "spare" car and technology to plan and dispose of key evidence. I wonder if any of the Smiths traded in or sold any vehicles over the past 6 months. Jr finds his male and female friends via craig's list. I wonder if he tried to sell any phones, laptops, or automobiles on there recently...

Does anyone know if there is Jr kindergarten in Florida? Would the twins be starting school this year?

Does anyone know if there is Jr kindergarten in Florida? Would the twins be starting school this year?

Yes, there is. I don't remember what it's called but the kids start at 4 yrs. Then they go to Kindergarten. hth

Now if Jr and Sr carried this crime out together and planned in advance they could have used a "spare" car and technology to plan and dispose of key evidence. I wonder if any of the Smiths traded in or sold any vehicles over the past 6 months. Jr finds his male and female friends via craig's list. I wonder if he tried to sell any phones, laptops, or automobiles on there recently...

From what I've seen, Sr has a lot of vehicles at his house both out front and in back. Don't think any of them were even checked. Probably not in the scope of the warrant at his place. And it's possible all the vehicles weren't even there that night.

MOO

I don't know Jazzmaster. He probably sits around wondering why anyone cares about Michelle Parker since he and the people around him so obviously didn't and still don't.

Oh and maybe deciding what costume to wear to the next Star Wars/Megacon event. The naked cowboy one is getting old.

MOO

Now I won't tell you why I think he wears the cowboy outfit but I posted about it before...I do think he refuses to grow up. He seems like the kind of guy who either lives in a van down by the river or still lives in his parent's basement in his 40s. He hasn't aged very well IMO so maybe he thinks he can still be a frat boy if he takes off his shirt and drinks like a fish? Does he drink and do drugs in front of the kids? Wonder what kind of home he's providing...Pictures are worth more than a 1000 words!

From what I've seen, Sr has a lot of vehicles at his house both out front and in back. Don't think any of them were even checked. Probably not in the scope of the warrant at his place. And it's possible all the vehicles weren't even there that night.

MOO

Quite right IMO. There seems to be quite a few vehicles and I doubt they were checked. If they were, there's no record of it that I've seen.

Also wonder if Jr and Sr made any trips to Home Depot or Lowe's to buy supplies for their mission...duct tape...rope...shovels, etc. It seems to be well planned. Wonder if they used some sort of poisoning or drugs that make someone lethargic. Maybe a stun gun too?

YW Kamille! I believe it starts the middle of Aug. just like regular school.

Maybe since jr is an unemployed cabinet installer...maybe he'll home school the twinners? Teach them a thing or two using star wars analogies? I sure feel bad for those kids. They look so unhappy with Dale...JMO I think he needs to hand them over to BP and GP as well as YS.

Also wonder if Jr and Sr made any trips to Home Depot or Lowe's to buy supplies for their mission...duct tape...rope...shovels, etc. It seems to be well planned. Wonder if they used some sort of poisoning or drugs that make someone lethargic. Maybe a stun gun too?

I've Been wondering about a stun gun myself. Of course, being a former (dishonorably discharged) marine, there are all sorts of maneuvers Dale could have used. Still, a stun gun works fast and from a distance, which might prove good to disable, then bind.

All jmo, of course.

I wonder if Dale had keys to a vacant unit or was house-sitting? Trying to think of a good temporary place to put someone. Although I still lean toward Michelle being disposed of immediately, this still might be an option.

All jmo, of course.

Jmo, but both of them would probably have all those things (tape, rope, shovel) due to the type of work they've done--roofer, cabinet installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk