Why did the WM3 do it?

To me, I believe the three little boys deserve justice first and foremost. Damien even said that he contributed to his arrest for being a smart *advertiser censored* with the police and messing with them. If the 3 that were arrested did not do this crime, then yes they deserve justice as well. Does anyone here know, without a doubt, for sure, who killed these boys? No. The only people that do for sure is the killer or killers and the 3 boys.

As for the tattoo stuff, he is using his name to make a buck off it. $200 for 2 lines is way out of price. To anyone who wants to pay that, that is their decision, to each their own, but I think he is using it to wrong means.

I think the case should be re-opened and re-investigated. I guess we'll never really know because of the Alford plea. IMOO

I think the case should be re-opened and re-investigated. I guess we'll never really know because of the Alford plea. IMOO

IMHO, the main reason that we may never "know" to everyone's satisfaction the identity of the killer is the sloppy investigation and follow up by the wmpd. Personally, I am confident that I "know" the identity of the killer. However, I respect that everyone doesn't feel as I do.

I just wish that the defense team could/would release all of the evidence that they have to date. I'm confident that some of the unreleased evidence would point people in the right direction as to the identity of the killer. However, what the Alford Plea did do was to preclude the evidentiary hearing where the defense's evidence would have been presented - all of it.

With Pams coming up legal stuff with WMPD, they are hoping more can come out and the casae can be closed for the defense to then move on in their investigation.

I, too, am in this for justice. However, justice must extend to all involved - the parents of the three murdered children as well as the three falsely-imprisoned men and their families. They all deserve relief.

From what I've read about the whole tattoo situation, until he is licensed, Damien can only tattoo "X's." When he is licensed, he will be able to tattoo more intricate designs. The fact that he can make money doing so is called entrepreneurship and is one of the elements of the American Dream. If anyone is entitled to a small part of the American Dream, IMO it is Damien Echols who lost over eighteen years of his life to a miscarriage of justice.

As to Devil's Knot the movie, I for one would like to wait until it has been released before opining about it. In truth, it hasn't even been shot yet! There is no way that anyone can know what it will portray and how it will portray the subjects. The script isn't even finalized at this point. Also, we must remember that it will be a work of fiction, and therefore unlike the documentaries that have been and will be released.

i agree with you about the devil's knot movie - that's exactly why it made me wonder why DE spoke of it the way he did on his twitter account.

i agree with you about the devil's knot movie - that's exactly why it made me wonder why DE spoke of it the way he did on his twitter account.

I don't twitter. Too many people's accounts are bogus. It's worse than Facebook!

That quote from Damien is enough to send chills down my spine.
Despite what some others are of the opinion of i can attest to having watched and heard him say the words and IMO they are even more chilling than just reading the words of the "boogeyman" quote...jmo, tho and to each their own..

This case will always have the line drawn in the sand and sadly there's no hope of that ever being resolved imo..if the three were innocent there'd be hope one day that the "real killers" would be arrested and stand trial..but IMO the real killers have already been arrested, stood trial, were all found guilty and to this day remain guilty of the murder of Steve, Michael, Chris.. there will never be resolution and it'll remain with the "real killers" out there somewhere in the wild blue yonder with Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldmans"real killer" as well.

Of course jmo and nada damn thing more ;)

Despite what some others are of the opinion of i can attest to having watched and heard him say the words and IMO they are even more chilling than just reading the words of the "boogeyman" quote...jmo, tho and to each their own..

This case will always have the line drawn in the sand and sadly there's no hope of that ever being resolved imo..if the three were innocent there'd be hope one day that the "real killers" would be arrested and stand trial..but IMO the real killers have already been arrested, stood trial, were all found guilty and to this day remain guilty of the murder of Steve, Michael, Chris.. there will never be resolution and it'll remain with the "real killers" out there somewhere in the wild blue yonder with Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldmans"real killer" as well.

Of course jmo and nada damn thing more ;)

Unless you were present at the murders, it is impossible for you to know for sure that the three are guilty. As I'm sure you know, many innocent people plead guilty for a multitude of reasons. The three entered Alford Pleas because they didn't trust the State of Arkansas, which had unjustly imprisoned them for over eighteen years, to get it right at a new trial. IMO, that is totally understandable.

I'm hoping that the evidence showing the real killer will soon be released. Just as you are convinced of their guilt, I am convinced of their innocence. Of course, I can't be 100% sure as I wasn't present at the murders, either.

However, I have every reason for hope and every reason to believe that there is more to be revealed in this case - and I believe that what is yet to be revealed will convince all intelligent people of the innocence of Damien, Jason and Jessie and the guilt of the real killer of those three precious children, Stevie, Michael and Christopher. May they rest in peace, knowing that we will not rest until their killer pays for his crime. I anxiously await that day.

That Boogeyman comment was so stupid and arrogant of him. I couldnt believe when he said that at the end of PL1. No, it doesnt make him a murderer. Sure doesnt make him look good either though.

I wish whoever has all this "major" evidence against the stepfather in question would come out. I wanna know what is there to accuse this man with beside a hair that could belong to 1 in every 10,000 people living in Arkansas. Neither stepfather are great people. The one in question has got some bad things he has done to people before. Still doesnt make him a murderer. I wish the mom who was married to this Stepfather would decide once and for all what she is going to believe instead of going back and forth and getting people riled up. Or just keep quiet about what she thinks. And i REALLY wish they could figure this stupid thing out and get the real killer or killers behind bars.

I don't twitter. Too many people's accounts are bogus. It's worse than Facebook!

i firmly believe that it is DE's account - you should read it sometime; i think you would also agree that it's him.

ETA: there are 2 accounts - one is 'damien echols page' which i am NOT convinced it is him posting on it, and the other is simply, damien echols, which i believe to actually be his. IMO/

i firmly believe that it is DE's account - you should read it sometime; i think you would also agree that it's him.

ETA: there are 2 accounts - one is 'damien echols page' which i am NOT convinced it is him posting on it, and the other is simply, damien echols, which i believe to actually be his. IMO/

I have no doubt that the one account is his and it's him doing the actually tweeting.

Compassionate Reader...you should check it out.You can keep up with what he is doing now in life.You do not have to have a twitter account to read it either.He posts pictures as well.

there is also a trailer of west memphis 3, and a couple of minutes of DE reading from his new book (while making the audio verson).

I'll try to look at it. That's all I can promise. Right now I've got several irons in the fire (not case related) and seem to have less time for the Internet. Hopefully, when everything is cleared up (next week, I hope), I'll have more time for that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back