AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
could the trash pick up in her neighborhood on saturday be referring to commercial pick up as the mall is basically her neighborhood

:moo:

either way, Chief Villasenor did say that was why they did the landfill search and held the garbage at the transfer station.

(one of the few things in this case that we do know :-(

It could be on Saturdays for commercial. When I tried to research commercial pick-up, it seems like the store sets a date with the garbage company. I couldn't find any 'set' day.

could the trash pick up in her neighborhood on saturday be referring to commercial pick up as the mall is basically her neighborhood

either way, Chief Villasenor did say that was why they did the landfill search and held the garbage at the transfer station.

Yes, he did say that and he also said that some people had private companies and not municipal that collected trash. Thus differnet days and times. jmo

I might be wrong but I thought early on police were searching a landfill site because there had been a trash collection before they could secure the street - does anyone else remember that?

Yes, yes yes. The LE found out trash had been collected that Saturday morning. That is why they searched the various locations where trash was dumped.

Nancy Grace
Key eyewitness comes forward: says she heard male voices, dogs barking night 6-year-old Isabel vanished from bed. The witness & family’s neighbor, only feet away from the girl’s bedroom window, says she thinks the girl left with ‘someone she knew.’ She even says the girl seemed ‘comfortable’ enough to go with them. Did neighbor witness girl’s abduction? This as the parents finally speak out – what took them so long? What do you think happened? Taking your on-air questions right now: 877-626-2901

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&set=a.159500548286.116726.56641053286&type=1

Just bouncing off your post from what Nancy posted.

I did NOT hear the neighbor state: "the girl seemed ‘comfortable’ enough to go with them."

Not sure why that statement is posted that way, as it is misleading, as it puts out there that the neighbor saw Isabel and the two men and felt Isabel was comfortable enough to go with the men. :furious: :censored:

My first thought when I originally heard the story was the mom's working at the Pediatric ward (is what I heard originally)
What if a person wanted a child, couldn't have one, and saw her photo of her in mom's posession?

Isabel is a gorgeous child.

I think it's a far fetched proposal however, and I fear the worse case scenario for Isabel, not that she was a desired child to raise.
Seldom is that the case, anymore then it may be for Kyron Horman, for when the children are older as in both of these cases, it's not as logical to presume they'd forget their original family and not put up a fuss to get back home.

It was just my original thought when I heard she worked with pediatrics.

Remember the Steven Staynor case? It got really weird later on when his brother was charged with several murders, but he was stolen at about age 7, and given a new name and told his parents did not want him. He stayed with the abuser for YEARS before contacting police and saying he was not sure, but believed he had another family and that they had called him Steven. By Isa's Dad stressing that they want her back and will never give up, he was conveying that message to Isabel, if she was in earshot of a TV or radio. IOW, DO NOT BELIEVE THE PERSON YOU ARE WITH IF HE SAYS WE DON'T WANT YOU BACK!

Patty, take a look at this google overhead view of the Celis' house and the guest house location. See how the guest house entrance is in the alley? And the relation of the guest house to where we think Isabel's bedroom windows are? I don't understand how the neighbor thinks her windows are right next to Isabel's. I agree with the PC that the neighbor's story is just one piece in a 500 piece puzzle. Probably just normal neighborhood happenings on a Saturday morning.

5602 e 12th st tucson, az 85711 - Google Maps

Thanks.

I have looked at this photo shot so much, I can drive the area and never get lost.

We just don't know which bedroom is Isabel's. It could be the room closer to the neighbors that shows one standard window in the back, or it could be on the other end where it shows two windows on the back.

The neighbor did state that she has thin walls.

It was stated on a press conference, a couple of days ago, that trash was indeed picked up on Isabel's street that Saturday.

Just bouncing off your post from what Nancy posted.

I did NOT hear the neighbor state: "the girl seemed ‘comfortable’ enough to go with them."

Not sure why that statement is posted that way, as it is misleading, as it puts out there that the neighbor saw Isabel and the two men and felt Isabel was comfortable enough to go with the men. :furious: :censored:

<---------------what you said, Patty (ita)

Nancy Grace
Key eyewitness comes forward: says she heard male voices, dogs barking night 6-year-old Isabel vanished from bed. The witness & family’s neighbor, only feet away from the girl’s bedroom window, says she thinks the girl left with ‘someone she knew.’ She even says the girl seemed ‘comfortable’ enough to go with them. Did neighbor witness girl’s abduction? This as the parents finally speak out – what took them so long? What do you think happened? Taking your on-air questions right now: 877-626-2901

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&set=a.159500548286.116726.56641053286&type=1

Umm, What ?? " She says that the girl seemed comfortable enough to go with them " ? What did she see and hear ? She must have spoken to LE. Are they okay with her saying these things ? Considering that they have not commented on so many other details of that time frame ? JMO

I just want to point out here that the only time, that I am aware of, that it was mentioned the mother went to work at 7:30 AM came out during the Nancy Grace show, when she interviewed "Sergeant Maria Hawke, the PIO of the Tucson PD."

GRACE: Sergeant Hawke, what time -- what time did the mom go to work that morning?

HAWKE: It`s my understanding that she left for work at approximately 7:30 in the morning.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/23/ng.01.html

I recall being really surprised to hear this especially since LE over the many press conference they had from this onset of this case would NOT state the time.

Then the other day, when the Vice President of the Medical Center spoke to ABC indicating that the mother was at work VERY early that morning.

VIDEO mark ~1:50

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-tucson-girl-fbi-steps-involvement-isabel-celis-16208983

and now with the neighbor's dog as well as the Celis' dogs barking is making my head hurt wanting to know the accurate time the mother went to work that day.

Bumping this up regarding the time the mother went to work. What the spokesperson stated on NG being, "it is her understanding", and this is not 100% concrete in my book, considering LE has refused to answer that question.

Let's not lock ourselves into 7:30 AM as the time the mother went to work, as it does NOT match up with what the VP of the medical center stated about the mother being at work VERY early that morning.

Umm, What ?? " She says that the girl seemed comfortable enough to go with them " ? What did she see and hear ? She must have spoken to LE. Are they okay with her saying these things ? Considering that they have not commented on so many other details of that time frame ? JMO

I think Nancy is saying this .....

Good Morning All -

Thank you Patty for bumping the video links. I screen capped a photo of the backyard area. So the witness says she heard *Male* voices, as in more than one man? I wonder if the voices came from the alley area or even the backyard of one of the homes across the alley?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, just catching up.

20r1mcy.jpg

This is why NG should not be considered MSM, IMO...

Good Morning All -

Thank you Patty for bumping the video links. I screen capped a photo of the backyard area. So the witness says she heard *Male* voices, as in more than one man? I wonder if the voices came from the alley area or even the backyard of one of the homes across the alley?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, just catching up.

20r1mcy.jpg

Anything is possible especially when it is early in the morning and things seem to echo throughout.

Thanks.

I have looked at this photo shot so much, I can drive the area and never get lost.

We just don't know which bedroom is Isabel's. It could be the room closer to the neighbors that shows one standard window in the back, or it could be on the other end where it shows two windows on the back.

The neighbor did state that she has thin walls.

What about the window on the east side? In one of the neighbor interview videos they pointed out the side window was Isabel's. Did you see my post on the last thread about the ladder lying next to the house in the backyard close to the east side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj