Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to believe that if the husband had help and another (family) car was seen on CCTV meeting up with the husband in the area of the roundabout, police would have issued a search warrant for that other car by now. The police know exactly what cars are in the whole family and to my knowledge they have not searched other cars. If a transfer of a body took place, I don't think they are that stupid to do it in such a well-nigh area? I agree with your theory that if the husband did in fact call for help, most probably it was his father who he called.

Thanks CaseClosed...this makes good sense. And I recall earlier on the police were specifically asking if anyone had seen the two family cars only? and later pleas from police changed to anything out of place etc...so it would be safe to assume no other cars are of interest. I rmember people saying why would he go through Kenmore earlier on in the threads....He could have driven from home to pick up someone who lives in Kenmore, then out to Brookfield, then together they could have gone out Mt Crosby, then back through Kenmore in earlier hours of the morning? Maybe his car was recorded in citybound lane (as if heading toward fathers) and within 20 minute time frame, returning back out to brookfield (and body) maybe one person was seen coming into kenmore from brookfiled, and two returning to brookfield? still wouldnt explain an out of place occurence within vicinity.

.they way he comes across in that video is so so false I can't get over it. It makes me cringe, the high pitched whine, the specific pronunciation of each word( just a little bit hurt but Im ok), but maybe he always talks like that.

Example of normal speaking voice in this vid http://video.adelaidenow.com.au/2228113769/Gerard-BadenClay-real-estate

Sound recording is terrible but you can see a clear difference.

As others have said, the recent video is the "calling in a sickie" voice.

What I find most bizarre there is that the "i've been crying" voice isn't accompanied by any tears or the usual nasal congestion that would go with it, which is why it sounds so unnatural.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c76CI6vtixI"]The Gerard Baden-Clay Interview, (His wife Allison Beden-Clay still missing) UPDATE BODY FOUND - YouTube[/ame]

05-02-2012, 09:29 AM

laserdisc10 Post 808

Quote:
locals say that the car was seen driving erractically down Brookfield rd at 11pm

Forgot about this one.....very telling. olice maybe waiting for witnesses to state this as fact I think?? Your thoughts locals????

Do you still have your list??

It's not a timeline exactly, just a list. Re-posting from my post on Thread 2 - page 28:

What do we know until now as fact/reports from police (please correct if anything not correct):

- Husband reports wife missing at 7:30 am on Friday 20/4
- Husband says he saw her for the last time on Thursday at 10:00 pm watching Footy Show
- Wife was wearing sports/walking gear
- Friday Husband informs in-laws that wife did not return from a walk and is missing
- Wife/best friend texted on Thursday evening - all appeared normal - wife had a busy schedule the next day (Friday), incl. taking kids to a sleep over somewhere
- Wife put kids to bed on Thursday evening
- Husband says he goes to bed at 10 pm on Thursday and did not see wife again
- Neighbours confirm hearing argument on Thursday evening around 10 pm - no screams
- Friday couple's home is cordoned off and searched - potential crime scene
- Husband and kids move in with his parents
- Police confiscates both vehicles
- Police confiscates husband's mobile / wife's mobile is missing
- Police searches husband's parents home and remove items incl. computer
- Police search husband's place of business
- Police triangulate location of wife's phone to an area 150 m from couple's home
- Husband retains prominent Gold Coast criminal lawyer to deal with the media and police
- Police interview several witnesses, including a close female friend of husband
- Police return both vehicles
- 11 days after wife goes missing canoeist reports seeing a body under the bridge
- Police confirms they have found a body that matches the description of missing wife's clothes
- Police search the area - find SIM card (later confirmed as unrelated to this crime)
- Husband retains a barrister on the advise of his lawyer
- Police confirm identity of body and indicate this is an unlawful homicide investigation
- There are no visible signs of foul play on the body
- Police cannot comment on whether the husband is a suspect/person of interest
- Police search outside couple's house and neighbours property again for missing wife's mobile phone
- Police search scout camp area
- Police re-interview several people, incl. husbands close female friend
- Police appeal to the public for any sightings of any of the 2 cars on Thursday between 8 pm and 7 am the next morning
- More police interviews
- Police appeal to the public for sightings of wife's car at roundabout between 11:30 pm Thursday and 4:00 am Friday - a few people contact police
- Media interview with wife's parents and wife's best friend indicates they feel some guilt for not acting on some things? expressed by the wife in the past
- Police is still appealing for more witnesses regarding anything witnessed at roundabout between 11:30 pm Thursday - 4:00 am Friday
- Wife's mobile phone still missing
- Husband collects some photographs from his computer at the police station in preparation for the funeral

Example of normal speaking voice in this vid http://video.adelaidenow.com.au/2228113769/Gerard-BadenClay-real-estate

true.....he DOES have a rather feminine voice, in the way he talks a little posh like he has a plum in his mouth, but have to remember that this too, is a voice for the camera, so somewhat of an act also. Interesting

What I find most bizarre there is that the "i've been crying" voice isn't accompanied by any tears or the usual nasal congestion that would go with it, which is why it sounds so unnatural.
The Gerard Baden-Clay Interview, (His wife Allison Beden-Clay still missing) UPDATE BODY FOUND - YouTube
He was so much more succinct in that video. No shaking his head as if saying "no" and is able to string a sentence together.

The video after his wife's disappearance makes him appear panicked, IMO.

I wonder if the reason we haven't seen him speak on camera since has something to do with the fact that he isn't good at appearing as the grief stricken husband?

laserdisc10 Post 808

Quote:
locals say that the car was seen driving erractically down Brookfield rd at 11pm

Forgot about this one.....very telling. olice maybe waiting for witnesses to state this as fact I think?? Your thoughts locals????

might explain why police are interested in the 11.30 timeframe, it sounds more and more like one or both of the Bayden-Clays left their home around that time towards Kenmore. Would give a lot more reason to ask for anything out of the ordinary around roundabout if either a) she left home distraught, heading to maybe children, or own parents or friends. or b) HE left home frantic, heading towards kenmore for help.

could they both have been in the car, heading towards the parents? there seems like a lot of evidence removed from parents home...WHY??

Given the large window of time, maybe the car was seen clean, then dirty and then clean again? If someone was in the white prado and went off road to dispose of a body, the prado would possibly get dirty.

Is there a car wash close to round about??

That late at night would be a bit odd??

The very clear pronunciation of words and slightly higher pitch is also a habit that comes from talking to small children. The whininess comes from behaving like one IMO

Is there a car wash close to round about??

That late at night would be a bit odd??

plus I think car washes have video surveillance, like laundromats, there are unattended a lot

laserdisc10 Post 808

Quote:

Ooh! Where's that quote from? Haven't seen that before.

Apart from that, I'm not sure why we're talking about a "transfer of body" at the roundabout - that seems like the most ridiculous thing to do. You're trying to dispose of a body surrepticiously - are you really going to stop at a well-lit roundabout and move it to another vehicle?

The only way I'd see 2 vehicles/accomplice being involved would be if ABC had headed off in her car, perp followed and conflict/death ensued, then perp has to get her car back to house and needs a 2nd driver. (but that's not too high on my theory list either, altho it could explain the 2 screams + 3rd muffled scream that Brookfield resident heard 2 km away)

Police could have asked to see his hands, and requested he remove his shirt, he didnt have legal advice on the first day

One would hope that he was read his 'caution of rights' prior to them requesting (they cant really request, they can only ask and it is then up to his discretion to do so).

If he was not cautioned of his rights and any of those police officers saw, even a gaping hole in his chest, this is something that will not even be allowed in court and will be considered inadmissable evidence.

The right method must always be taken, otherwise it runs risk of ruining those particulars as being used as evidence.

This has the same feeling of the Anna Kemp and Gracie Sharpe murders in Melbourne.

GBC is acting in a very similar manner when interviewed.

That vehicle in which GBC had the accident on the Saturday afternoon following ABC's disappearance:- We don't know to whom it belonged; or where it is now.

Good point. It was reported it belonged to a friend.

I posted one list (facts only), which hasn't changed since, however there is another one by another member (which I believe is the one you are referring to).

Keybordeom posted a long list about 2/3 the way through the 3rd Phase of this thread. So you could go back to that and look on pages in that general vicinity. In the following 2-3 pages I made a few additional comments about some of the points so there might be some adjustment needed, but not much.

I think it would be very helpful to repost it, it might help people stay on track a bit, especially those who weren't posting much or recently joined. I doubt if Keyboredom will be back as he/ she posted last night he was sick of all the crazy stories and was bowing out. Understandable because I think some have gone from what could be called specualtion to some things that are just wild imagination that then take on a life of their own.

I posted a note asking Keyboredom to reconsider so we'll see, but I think a few others have done the same which is a shame, especially as there maybe some new evidence emerge this week with forensics coming back.

there seems like a lot of evidence removed from parents home...WHY??

Yes this is interesting.

In earlier threads, some Brookfield locals were saying he'd been living at his parents and only staying with ABC in a spare bedroom (unsubstantiated). But for me that made sense if his computer was at parents' house. There were no reports of computer gear being taken from Allison's home.

After all, your computer is going to be at the place you spend the most time.

Good point about drugs - maybe some were found in the house during the Police search. Also GBC had a car crash prior to hiring the lawyer. At the time he was admitted to hospital, his urine would have been tested for drugs and alcohol and he may also have had to undergo psych testing to determine if he was mentally fit to drive. A real estate agent's job is almost impossible to do without a drivers licence and car ( his had both been confiscated and he did not know how long that would be for). Also the speculation that was running rife all over the internet about his involvement in her disappearance would have been professionally damaging to him. At that stage all that was known was his wife was missing. Any of these reasons would be a logical explanation of why he needed to get a lawyer involved quickly.

Good point. It was reported it belonged to a friend.

It may have very well been seized too. We are presuming the only cars taken were the Baden-Clays. Though in reality, the police may have anyones car that they perceive as involved. Just because the media didnt see any other car being taken, doesn't mean no other haven't been. With a warrant to take it of course.

The police won't come out and specify that they have taken this person, or than persons car. The mdeia were all over the BCs home and viewed those vehicles being taken..........that was how they knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23