Caylee Anthony 2 years old #10-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if chronic lying in some cases could be a form of OCD?

In the trunk they found a stain that is respondent to a blacklight, which is indicative of blood.

Blood....

What happened to this little girl?

Would an overdose or death by heat locked in a trunk produce blood?

did you watch Cleaner last night? There was a OD that had blood coming from her mouth. You can get blood nuerous ways not just "gunshot?" "stabbing" could be from any orifice in your body.

The friend, Jeff was it?, that also used ZG as a babysitter, is he real? Do we know that yet?
Salem
Jeff Hopkins is real. He is now 23 years old and was fired from Universal in 2002, although Casey gave his name to LE as someone who could verify her employment there.

He has a myspace page that shows him as 23 years old, wanting children "someday".
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=20346194

On the stand yesterday, Cindy referred to 'Zannie' as someone who worked as a babysitter for Jeff (and his evidently non-existent child), and who also started babysitting Caylee for Casey.

She also mentioned her belief that he and Casey were on vacation in Jacksonville at some point between June 16 - July 15th.

My sis is a Xanax addict. She gets hyped up when she takes them. She says they give her energy and she feels like she can do anything. I know that's not the effect it has on most people, but it seems to have do the opposite of what is intended for some.

drugs are weird that way. my son is severly ADHD and we noticed the first symptoms were that downers upped him and uppers downed him. for instance... benadryl and him mixed produced hell, but i'd gladly give him a glass of mt. dew before bed, lol.

maybe cindy has had the same kind of reaction to whatever she's on.

I know how that goes Ms.Aimee. I had to retire because I became "disabled"

You are a sweetie Aimee! I enjoy your posts a bunch!!

Thank you for such kind words. yep me too (retired I guess/disabled at 35)

I don't know about anyone else but this group of kids at 21-24 of age sure have alot more money than I did at that age. All the partying and taking trips.

You have no idea how much they make today, specially when they're computer freaks. My son makes more than twice what I make...... I don't particularly think that's good!!!! Too much money in young hands leads to a lot of excesses and wrong choices.

My apologies to WS computer freaks :)

Thanks for that info. I really don't know much about dead bodies and decomposition but I'm learning...... unfortunately.

Anyone notice this facebook post from Casey to Amy:

Casey Anthony wrote
at 4:02pm on July 15th, 2008

so glad you're home.
i better not see you online.
life is on hold until tomorrow :)

Wasn't that the day LE was called??? If she had already picked up Amy from the airport, she must have dropped her off since they weren't together. So was Casey posting at her parent's house?? But didn't they say they didn't see her until after 6pm? The time stamp above is 4pm.

AND WHAT THE H#$L DOES SHE MEAN BY "life is on hold until tomorrow"???????????

She seemed to be on Xanax on Greta's show. I thought at first she was on uppers too. She could be. But her behavior seems more like "manic" behavior to me. If you ever saw the Patty Duke story??? They call it bi-polar these days. We used to call it Manic-Depressive. It causes a person to have highly agitated state where they stay up for days and then evidentually crash into a depression.
she seems way manic to me or on diet pills! If she has underlying bpd wouldn't this crisis possible expolde her axis I dx/her bpd symptoms? I just hope this is over soon all around. I can imagine her poor friends are going thru some hard times as well..

thought...

wonder why media is staying away from the friends since they might hold clues to the last days of Caylee's life...or the last known days where she was....interesting eh???:confused:

Thanks NurseBeMee, As I mentioned I think something bad has happened. It either has caused Casey to go into this mode of tell stories till she's blue or it is her reaction to her own mistake.

I guess what I am saying is it's not conlclusive that its because she is guilty of something. If I try and put my son in her place. Would he like guilty or not? Yes. And he would keep lying not knowing how to get out of it or make the lies stop.

I'm serious here my son has lost major major major opportunities that meant the world to him over stupid lies and after the dust settles I always try and analyse it with him to see if he can detect the pattern and stop it. . and very often he will often break down and say "I don't know why, mom" I really don't. It's like I wake up in the middle of these stories and realize what it's cost me and then I can't get out.

Believe it or not, my son is very proud and is horrified at being caught or called a liar so if he finds himself in a lie, he becomes desperate to make it TRUE instead of admiting it and starting all over.

There are other simlarities with Casey. Severe lack of motivation, and a happy go lucky approach to responsibility and life.

My brain wants to tell me Casey is lying to save her *advertiser censored*. My heart and experience with my son tells me that there is a chance this girl is innocent and just in way over her head. Her lying in the past has never really caused her too much grief and was never dealt with and she does not have the mechanisms to deal with what she has herself into.

The difference with my son is after things settled down and no one was pestering him (isolation) he would call me and would tell me the truth and then after recognized he had no option he would face the consequences and do the right thing. Another trait I suspect he shares with Casey though . .. the minute he would deal with something. . .it would be over. No upsettednesss, no residual guilt. He could be laughing within minutes.

Welcome Saqqara! :)

Oh, I went on the National Missing Children website and this was posted on their poster:

She was last seen wearing a pink shirt, jean shorts and white sneakers.

Know it was mentioned before that we didn't even know what she was wearing when she went missing.
great job rr!:clap::clap:

i hope no one comes on here again and gives us heck for speculating. i think it's a very important part of brainstorming on reasons why and how things may have happened.

we have no idea what has been happening nor what has happened. i hope everyone feels comfortable enough to throw an idea out there no matter how insane it sounds and can feel okay with it.

i don't think we are 'accusing' i think we are just picking our brains and coming up with ideas. and i think this is really great. look how many threads we have! i really hope the LE is looking on here for ideas. heck, we are doing alot of work for them lol.

this post is not to anyone at all, it's just my own opinion on posts that have gone on in the past where people got up in arms about the way we talked about cindy.

i'm sure eventually someone from the family or friends will register on here and be offended by something they read. i just hope they realize it's all just talk and as painful as it might be to read something bad about someone you know, it's because we can only go on what we are shown and can observe. and what we've seen so far in this case has NOT been beneficial to any family member or friend really.

again everyone on here is awesome for spending so much time trying to figure this out. i think we really want to find CAYLEE. she's so frigging cute and adorable. if she's passed on at least find her a decent resting place. :(
That was so beautifully said, Misty! Thank you for posting that. I have tried to curtail my negative remarks about GM...trust me it's been hard. But, I've also gotten a feel for why she's behaving the way she has. From the onset, she realized that her daughter was considered a POI. She knew LE was going to work on building a case against her. Couple that with her grandaughter no longer in her life, I think the woman is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. So I'm trying to put my personal feelings aside. I do believe that GM has handled the publicity in the WORST possible way...she has hurt herself in that respect. When I feel like I'm ready to explode with all the anger I feel towards all parties involved in this nightmare, I just think of that angelic face and I refocus on what's truly important...finding Caylee.

okay i have to settle this once and for all... about the fluids in the trunk.

were they blood? or were they putridine and cadavertine (fluids body releases after death)? i am quite sure i heard last night on nancy grace that the fluids were what they suspected.

drugs...speculation.. the nanny is zanny...zanny is a word for xanax..that is speculation

Yes I agree it's speculation, but coupled with GM saying that Casey speaks in "code" it makes perfect sense to me!

Jeff Hopkins is real. He is now 23 years old and was fired from Universal in 2002, although Casey gave his name to LE as someone who could verify her employment there.

He has a myspace page that shows him as 23 years old, wanting children "someday".
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=20346194

On the stand yesterday, Cindy referred to 'Zannie' as someone who worked as a babysitter for Jeff (and his evidently non-existent child), and who also started babysitting Caylee for Casey.

She also mentioned her belief that he and Casey were on vacation in Jacksonville at some point between June 16 - July 15th.
After our discussion this evening about xanax..possibly being code for Zannie..I am wondering if Jeff wasn't, at the least, supplying the xanax for everyone. Maybe Jeff used xanax to keep Caylee quiet when he babysat her. IF and it's a big IF any of it is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993