TH's emails shed light on Horman split

Status
Not open for further replies.
So will these emails help find Kyron at all?

Everyone needs to KNOCK IT OFF!

I just got home to a ton of alerts in this forum and I'm one unhappy alien. You guys know the ropes. I am now going to start reviewing some posts. If there are some people who lose their privileges for a few days, don't blame anyone but yourselves.

Now, start posting responsibly and get back with the issues at hand.

Since early this A.M., I have been more and more convinced that LE is preparing KH and DY for TH's arrest for the murder of their child. LE gets only one chance. I know of a couple of cases in which the decision may have been made to go ahead with an arrest, but generally LE discusses the impending decision, both out of respect for the family and to present a unified front.

I agree with others that this has been a murder investigation for quite some time. It's my wish that if LE feels ready to proceed, they have constructed a case in which there is very little or no doubt about the deed and the doer.

I think DY is hanging on by a thread, and I can't fathom her pain. It was chilling when she said she would keep hope until "she dies."

However, there have been rumblings for some months about the GJ meeting. There have been fresh rumblings this month. I imagine they would adjourn before the Thanksgiving holiday, but certainly this MO.

LE, I feel certain, had a purpose and direction when they shared the information with DY. For those who are frustrated and express that with the comments, "Why didn't she...?", "Why didn't he...?", please remember, as I know we all know, that hindsight IS 20/20. In the complex relationship of any marriage there are blind spots. I can't imagine the things that could go awry when dealing with basically 8 adults parenting 4 kids...the feelings and needs of all involved...the chances for negative feelings...

I hope that Kyron is home soon, and his parents and the rest of his families can find some peace.

Obviously, they provide no details to where he or his remains might be recovered. Certainly, that does not mean they have no investigative value however. If only material that leads to "recovery" matters...the killer would remain triumphant in removing from life a hated child.

I think they are a road-map to finding Kyron's killer...which may be the only justice in this case.

Obviously, they provide no details to where he or his remains might be recovered. Certainly, that does not mean they have no investigative value however. If only material that leads to "recovery" matters...the killer would remain triumphant in removing from life a hated child.

I think they are a road-map to finding Kyron's killer...which may be the only justice in this case.

I'm very curious then why LE would release these to the parents, given their stance on not releasing any information pertaining to this ongoing investigation.

I am at a complete loss, as a matter of fact.

I'm very curious then why LE would release these to the parents, given their stance on not releasing any information pertaining to this ongoing investigation.

I assume the parents know plenty of things that we don't know.

LE hasn't released everything to the public, and these emails weren't released to the public either. The parents have top priority over other humans and need to know the truth about TH. I think that explains it.

I guess I am curious about the timing...whether LE held on to these for a while, or only just got them. If they had them a while, there has to be a reason they showed them to D&K now.

I'm just catching up and haven't finished the thread. So I apologize if this was already pointed out. I don't think there is a NOW. D&K mentioned the emails months ago. Or at least D did in a presser. She might just now be speaking about it. But it sounds to me like her and K saw them months ago.

IMO, why? Because as a parent she has a right to see them.

There is a difference in this case, though, as in most cases I have followed, the parents always say that they never heard anything from LE until the public heard it as well, and never had more than cursory status meetings.

Perhaps it is all due to Tony.

I do hope there was a reason that Desiree had to feel this extra hurt right now and that it leads directly to an arrest.

I think LE views Kyron's parents a bit differently than the general public. Hiding things from us does not mean they should be hidden from the parents.

I assume the parents know plenty of things that we don't know.

LE hasn't released everything to the public, and these emails weren't released to the public either. The parents have top priority over other humans and need to know the truth about TH. I think that explains it.

I did say release to the parents, not the public. The parents themselves waited apparently 48 hours to release the information within the emails to the public.

I am very perplexed. The heads and tails of this are completely cattywampus for me.

There is a difference in this case, though, as in most cases I have followed, the parents always say that they never heard anything from LE until the public heard it as well, and never had more than cursory status meetings.

Perhaps it is all due to Tony.

I do hope there was a reason that Desiree had to feel this extra hurt right now and that it leads directly to an arrest.

I've seen it go both ways. I've seen parents who know alot from the get go. I've seen parents who waited years to find out their kids COD. LE wouldn't release the autopsy while the case was an open investigation.

I think LE views Kyron's parents a bit differently than the general public. Hiding things from us does not mean they should be hidden from the parents.

I agree. And the more I think about it, the more I think the answer to the thread title is "Why wouldn't they release these emails to the parents?"

Are people still worried about TH's right to confidentiality in her emails or something? I don't think that applies at this point, since these were either seized as part of the investigation or someone came forward with them as evidence. Kyron's rights are what matters to LE, and he is their top priority. TH's rights as a suspect have to be taken care of by her defense attorney.

This is sort of like the MFH plot because emails about TH "hating" Kyron show her state of mind and how far she was willing to go.

If D & K are still in denial (both thinking that Kyron must be alive and "stashed" somewhere), then those emails might give them a different perspective.

Kyron may not be findable. Finding Kyron is not the only issue at hand. The case needs to proceed forward no matter if Kyron is found or not.

Kyron may not be findable. Finding Kyron is not the only issue at hand. The case needs to proceed forward no matter if Kyron is found or not.

Okay. Is justice for Kyron found in these emails?

I just want to suggest one possible other reason for these emails surfacing at this time. Kaine said at his press conference today that the divorce was part of a process...I took that to meant the back and forth trying to get Terri on the record.

LE might want the civil case judge to know about these emails...LE does not want to hold a press conference about them and taint the jury pool so obviously...but showing them to Kaine and Desiree is one good way to get them out there...without it looking intentional on the part of LE.

Also, with Kaine's recent motion, it is a good time for LE to just pile it on. Maybe one last stab at getting Terri to talk...

Those are my thoughts

I wasn't even thinking of Terri's possible confidentiality issues...I assume that the person who received the e-mails would give LE permission to use them as needed. I think once you send an e-mail that it becomes the property of the person who receives it.

I guess I am unsure why LE would feel that D&K needed to see the details now, if they just saw them. If they saw them months ago, well then, never mind. But if LE just showed them to D&K, then there must be a reason.

Okay. Is justice for Kyron found in these emails?

I'm not sure what you are getting at. Releasing the emails are not justice for Kyron. But they might be one little clue that moves the case forward toward justice for Kyron.

I just want to suggest one possible other reason for these emails surfacing at this time. Kaine said at his press conference today that the divorce was part of a process...I took that to meant the back and forth trying to get Terri on the record.

LE might want the civil case judge to know about these emails...LE does not want to hold a press conference about them and taint the jury pool so obviously...but showing them to Kaine and Desiree is one good way to get them out there...without it looking intentional on the part of LE.

Also, with Kaine's recent motion, it is a good time for LE to just pile it on. Maybe one last stab at getting Terri to talk...

Those are my thoughts

That doesn't seem ethical at all, to surreptitiously provide information to a judge in a civil case information regarding a criminal case that isn't being brought forth. I'm sure LE isn't doing THAT!

I'm starting to wonder if they knew that Kaine and Desiree would hold press conferences about the information they've been given.

Terri obviously knows she sent these emails...wonder if they are another big surprise to Houze..?

And I also wonder if their existence has any effect on her request for visitation. If I were the judge, it would make it harder for me to order visitation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member