CA -Michelle Le Search July 15th and 16th. !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are expecting 75-100 searchers. Right now with the medium pizza orders and such we can feed maybe 25 people or so.

I'll be making a call as soon as the bank opens and I can make a deposit.

It won't take us long to get everything we need I'm sure.

Tricia

PS. I'm on the road until about 10 AM Utah time. I'll try to get to a computer around 10:15 or so.

Tricia, just saw this, I'll place an order as soon as they open.

Thank you SoCalSleuth. Yours is rhe last order we need. Just spoke to Marc and they do not have anywhere near 50 searchers today. So after SoCalSleuth orders we are done for for today.
THANK YOU BUT NO MORE FOOD ORDERS NEEDED. I WILL LET YOU KNOW ABOUT TOMORROW LATER ON.
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.

Tricia
ps. I am using my phone to post so forgive me if it looks funky :)

If you need further supplies for searchers, Tricia- let us know. (Including any non-food items.)

Hoping and praying for Michelle that she is found soon.

Thanks for the link to here, Tricia.... & for the info re the search for Michelle Le.

I just made a donation via paypal at the
Please help us bring Michelle Le home safe website.

As a nurse myself (40 + yrs), all nursing students have a special place in my heart.
Michelle, her family & friends and all the volunteers are in my thoughts... and my prayers are for her safe return.

Tricia, (or anyone else)
I was in a hurry last night when I made the above donation. Should I have waited and called in an order this morning for food instead? Does websleuths get a credit if we call in an order and mention websleuths? I'm not sure I understand.

This is awesome!!
I will be helping out in the future ..I don't know why but I didn't realize we could donate for searches !!!
I love Websleuths!

Thank you SoCalSleuth. Yours is rhe last order we need. Just spoke to Marc and they do not have anywhere near 50 searchers today. So after SoCalSleuth orders we are done for for today.
THANK YOU BUT NO MORE FOOD ORDERS NEEDED. I WILL LET YOU KNOW ABOUT TOMORROW LATER ON.
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.

Tricia
ps. I am using my phone to post so forgive me if it looks funky :)

Thanks for posting this... I was waiting until Pizza Hut opened to place the order (20 minutes); glad I looked before I called. Let me know if you need anything else; I'm in Michigan but can do anything over the phone/net :)

Scratch that I can't search tomorrow now. I can make a paypal donation or something else...what would be best?

Scratch that I can't search tomorrow now. I can make a paypal donation or something else...what would be best?

I'm just getting ready to make a new thread but the very best thing you can do is to call Dominoes and order some sandwiches. Let's try and stay away from pizza for tomorrow. Hang on. New thread with info coming up. I'll close this one right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998