GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So MB must have felt that his wife was busy Friday evening through Monday, and did not find odd to not get a text. Are you saying he never texted either. I wonder if they had words on Friday, that is the only reason my S.O. might leave me alone a whole weekend and not expect me to call him either.

Judging by his comments it sounds like she is the kind of girl that wants her space.

JVM interview - Mike said he has never been to Froggy Bottoms alone or with Kelli. He doesn't know what friends Kelli made the couple of wks he was in Florida. He doesn't know Nick. The only bar they've been to is something like Buffalo Wild Wings and they didn't drink while there. They would eat a few wings and take the rest home.

Hubbie said that a Sgt. that is a friend of Kelli's asked if they could go into her apt, he said yes that would be fine. Apt. was in condition that led them to believe she had not made it there.

Maybe the bed was still made. to me thats the one thing that would tell .
JMO

Mike says he was still in FL Monday when he was called and told she had not shown up for work. He doesn't believe Nick's story, that Kelli would have been dropped off and not made it to her apt. Her brother doesn't believe Nick either. Mike says he has never been to Froggy Bottoms before and doesn't know Nick.

Yes, he also said that he does not know the other friends she may have made/had in the last few weeks (not verbatim, trying to post what I heard)

My ? was why not? and What do you mean in the last few weeks? where have you been?

Also stated he has never been to a bar with KB only to Buffalo Wild Wings and they only ate no alcohol.

Said he has never been to Froggys

I guess my main question still is, why go from Friday afternoon until Monday without speaking to your wife until you are called asking if you know of her whereabouts?

Another thing that I caught he said was the Sargent that called him was a mutual friend of he and KB.

Now, I still have my suspicions all over this case. And I think there is more than we are being told. Just wanted to post some things I noticed on that phone interview on JVM.

So MB must have felt that his wife was busy Friday evening through Monday, and did not find odd to not get a text. Are you saying he never texted either. I wonder if they had words on Friday, that is the only reason my S.O. might leave me alone a whole weekend and not expect me to call him either.

This is another reason why I believe they were either recently separated or currently separated. I also believe it was because of Kelli. Not Mike. In the beginning the cops were calling him the "Estranged Husband". Then Mike said everything was fine. But Kelli's sister wouldn't comment on where Mike was living and Kelli's mom said that they were having marriage troubles. I have a feeling this is because Mike was happy and Kelli was not. JMO.

MB said that they had been texting back and forth all afternoon on Friday, so he felt that she had things she had to do, did not find it strange to not hear from her Friday night.

ummm....did not mention he did not find it strange not to hear from her Saturday and Sunday too....hmmmm
The way he didn't address JVM's question about them having difficulties and the way he said he didn't know who she had been hanging out with over the last two weeks makes me think communication between him and Kelli hadn't been smooth. I think they'd probably been having a rough time and that's why he wasn't worried when he didn't hear from her, maybe he had gone other days without hearing from her the last two weeks also. I wonder if they had an argument over the phone Friday that precipitated her night out.

Thanks vm to those of you transcribing the JVM interview with Kelli's husband Mike. Much appreciated!

Emotional barometer? Does he seem to be distraught?

I agree! he would have called or sent a text sat.
I find that very odd! Then he let sunday go by too.

I think something happend that friday afternoon tooo esp if she told her mom she was going to go out and DRINK, That to me sounds like something was wrong!

JMO

I am not able to watch hubby, but I find it odd that imo he seems to want to paint the picture that everything was fine with their relationship, but I am just not getting the feeling that it was.
1) She had become/was becoming a frequenter of Froggy Bottoms, yet he had never been there.
2) IMO she was not wearing her wedding ring. I could be wrong, but why would Nick not know she was married. Part of me hates typing that because it means I am putting faith in what NH said, and he is a known SO, in the worst of the worst ways!
3) How would the condition of the apartment show that she never made it home? I mean, for instance, wouldn't the condition of the apartment look that way if she, let's say, went out for a jog the following morning and did not return? Why not say, the clothes she was wearing Friday evening were not found in the apartment. That would clinch it for me.
4) You were texting all day friday and then hear nothing more from her by text all weekend and that is not worrisome to a husband? My husband, I hope, would be worried.
I just find the above, well, a little hard to untangle in my mind.

To be fair when JVM asked about marriage problems there might have been 35 secs to answer than it went to commercial. IMHO he did sound upset and distraught .and as soon as he heard she was missing he was on the road headed back,

It just keeps ringing in my ears too.... It was just a couple of weeks ago her male friend from St. Cloud came to see her. I have a feeling her male friend was there to support her through whatever her and MB were going through. Do we know for sure that this male friend from St. Cloud and her had always had a strictly platonic relationship?

JVM also showed the interview Holbert did with the reporter again, the one where the reporter asked him if he had anything to do with Kelli's disappearance. I've said this before but the way Nick looks down when he tells the reporter he didn't have anything to do with it is still really suspicious to me. He just can't look the reporter in the eye giving that answer. I do really think he's lying.

I am not able to watch hubby, but I find it odd that imo he seems to want to paint the picture that everything was fine with their relationship, but I am just not getting the feeling that it was.
1) She had become/was becoming a frequenter of Froggy Bottoms, yet he had never been there.
2) IMO she was not wearing her wedding ring. I could be wrong, but why would Nick not know she was married. Part of me hates typing that because it means I am putting faith in what NH said, and he is a known SO, in the worst of the worst ways!
3) How would the condition of the apartment show that she never made it home? I mean, for instance, wouldn't the condition of the apartment look that way if she, let's say, went out for a jog the following morning and did not return? Why not say, the clothes she was wearing Friday evening were not found in the apartment. That would clinch it for me.
4) You were texting all day friday and then hear nothing more from her by text all weekend and that is not worrisome to a husband? My husband, I hope, would be worried.
I just find the above, well, a little hard to untangle in my mind.

ITA. Not adding up. Something is very off here.

So, sounds like many of you believe that they were either having problems &/or separated, but that MB was indeed out of town when Kelli went missing?

Is that the general gist?

And that the one piece of new news was that military friend asked for permission to check the apartment, which Mike granted?

To be fair when JVM asked about marriage problems there might have been 35 secs to answer than it went to commercial. IMHO he did sound upset and distraught .and as soon as he heard she was missing he was on the road headed back,

I believe he is completely innocent. I think he just doesn't want their marriage issues public. I believe he really loves her and is not involved. However, he wasn't crying or emotional and his voice wasn't shaky. He just sounded clueless like all of us.

Thanks to those transcribing;

I am not watching but from the sounds of it my hinky meter is shooting through the roof! She doesnt have friends there? Dont buy it. Everyone at Froggys has described her as friendly. Was she not socializing because she was afraid of her husbands reactions.
He (they) did have mutual friends he could have sent to check on her then?

He had time to get to Fayetteville and return. I hope he can account for all of his his time while he claims to be in Fla.
JMO

So, sounds like many of you believe that they were either having problems &/or separated, but that MB was indeed out of town when Kelli went missing?

Is that the general gist?

And that the one piece of new news was that military friend asked for permission to check the apartment, which Mike granted?

Yeah I don't see any reason to suspect Mike unless law enforcement gives us a reason to think his alibi doesn't check out. I'd say I'm over 80% that the perp is Holbert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer