GUILTY FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
An investigator from SC is there to follow up regarding Paul.

kimster.. only the mom and baker were charged... and they were a bunch of misdemeanors and a few second and third degree felonies.

Allegedly baker asked to take over custody of the baby and the mother agreed.. and she gave the baby to baker.

she was in a cedar box with a lid on it under a bed for 12 hours!

they started the search of baker's at 8 pm and didn't find her until almost two hours later!

Then why the report of baby missing and searches etc.? Where they concerned DCF would show up and question where was Shannon? Or was the "abduction" story for Rusty's benefit?

LE knew about Susan the first night of the investigation into the backgrounds of individuals.

that poor baby.. I'm so glad she made it through all those times being locking in a cedar box!

says they found out about bakers past from the first night they were doing background checks........ yet it took 5 days for them to find her in the babysitters house.. that warrant should of been approved immediately!

Ok so if mom gave permission for SB to take custody of the child...why was she reported missing to begin with ? Something is not right with this story...

what else can they get sb on she had permission from the mother....

How about interferring with an ongoing police investigation, participating in a kidnapping hoax, making false statements to LE and obstructing justice?

OMG...Thank God they found her. Im soooooo mad at HLN and im letting them have it...

OMG- said she was wrapped in the box, with bacon to cover the scent of the dirty diaper. :eek:

baker was a person of interest from the start. she was the last person to hand the baby over to the mother before she went missing

I want to apologise to those who are much more forgiving than me, in advance.....This person TP "tab" not only went on line saying things like she believed Susan Baker,,,she kept saying how the bio mom placed the child in the woods, and buried her and covered her up with leaves..I don't know about the rest of you, but I would get sick thinking this was true...Like this person "really" knew the mom like she stated..Tab is a liar and most of all a person who should be investigated by the LE for her involvement in a case . She tried her best to rile up the hearts and instincts of all those on this internet to believe little Shannon had already died...Shame, Shame, Shame on her...

that poor baby.. I'm so glad she made it through all those times being locking in a cedar box!

says they found out about bakers past from the first night they were doing background checks........ yet it took 5 days for them to find her in the babysitters house.. that warrant should of been approved immediately!

I totally agree! If they knew about her past, then they certainly knew Shannon's life was in absolute danger!!! What gives?

Because you can't just say "Here, take this." and hand off your child. When you decide to fully give up a child, there are court hearings that must take place. The state has to legally strip you of your rights and responsibilities , it's not a self made decision.

Susan baker said when the police walked out with Shannon "she's alright, She's alright"

hehe I heard *bacon* too. But my bestfriend said she heard baking powder! Which is partly why I asked :)

Tina is charged with:
Interference of Child Custody - 3rd degree felony
Dissertation of Child - 3rd degree felony
False Report Regarding a Missing Child - 1st degree misdemeanor
False Report of a Crime - 1st degree misdemeanor
Contributing to the delinquency of a Child - 1st degree misdemeanor

Susan Baker is charged with:
Neglect of a Child with aggravated circumstances - 2nd degree felony
Interference of a CHild Custody - 3rd degree felony
False Report Regarding a Missing Child - 1st degree misdemeanor
False Report of a Crime - 1st degree misdemeanor
Contributing to the delinquency of a Child - 1st degree misdemeanor

bacon? I didn't hear that.. (but my head is going a mile a minute)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member