GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not creating confusion, you're posts are very appreciated!! Thank you for contributing your thought provoking ideas and comments!

I've been wondering the same thing, about DM branching off into different types of businesses (like we know and see!)... and the "nursing" thing, within her "staffing" stuff... with her history... scary thing is that it would run parallel with her motivation/skills... yes to ingratiate in the sickest of all ways... and to be getting into (and already into) the lives and homes of elderly, sick, disabled, etc... who are totally unaware of her types of scam and theft. As I think further into that possibility, it makes my skin crawl and my heart ache... nothing is beyond DM... and I believe this being the case, then it probably involves more than real estate (i.e. personal property, wills, jewelry, etc).

"I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."
:praying:

Thank you, Iminuru. You are such a blessing to have amongst us.

There is something about 'staffing agencies' or 'temp services' when related to nursing/medical that bother me. Shysters tend to prey on the weak and feeble, IMO. People with money or no time and money do enlist the services of medical type people to care for their loved ones. I have had relatives who were in their own homes and nursing staff came in around the clock because no one had time, the relative would not go into long term care and for them it was an affordable situation. In one situation I can recall a nurse who put in a lot of extra time, without pay and was an awesome caregiver and friend. That was her real self (AMEN!). How many people do this type of service and look for a giant payback?

That being said, I wonder why DM had such a large tax bill owed when she did? Does anyone know how often DM filed income taxes for her or her LLC's? Just a little curious...

Butler Co, OH

Sara L. Stitzel
CARLISLE -- Mrs. Sara Luella Stitzel, 91, of 9090 Judith St., died Wednesday, March 22, 2000, at her residence. She was born in Springboro, Ohio, on Sept. 6, 1908, the daughter of Clint and Lucy (Kesling) Hutt. She was a member of the First United Methodist Church of Springboro and the Clearcreekers. She was preceded in death by her husband, David Howard Stitzel I in 1974; and a son, David Howard Stitzel II in 1999. Surviving are a daughter, Jane Harris of Dayton; a brother, Ralph Hutt; a sister, Helen Shifflet of Florida; five grandchildren, Kenneth Ray Harris, Sara Marie Harris, William Howard Harris, David Howard Stitzel III and Kimberly Blaire Parades; four step-grandchildren, Mark, Mike, Margaret and Pat Snyder; and two great-grandchildren.
ARRANGEMENTS: Funeral services are set for 10 a.m. Saturday, March 25, at Unglesby-Anderson Funeral Home, with the Rev. Terry Baker officiating. Burial will be in Springboro Cemetery. Visitation will be Friday from 5 to 8 p.m. at the funeral home.
MEMORIALS: Memorial contributions may be made to the First United Methodist Church of Springboro.

http://www.genealogybuff.com/oh/oh-butler-obits131.htm

Not a "real" obit, I know... maybe a starting point.

Both of the obits were created and reside on the same website. I'm getting closer to the answer. The first name Gayle is becoming a common link.

If anyone can find anything on him outside of Tampa, please post. There is a Howard Stitzel with the same age in Seattle and West Virginia.

Legislative Update #11
Emailed April 27, 2004 10:27 am
LAST PUSH NEEDED on HB0081 and SB0426!
SENATE ACTION: FCSS Lobbyist Dave Sigerson is visiting Sen. Geller’s office to ask that he now do a withdrawal request to Sen. Lisa Carlton’s sub-committee on Educational Appropriations. Everyone needs to call her office (850- 487-5081) and ask for Linda Mineer, her top aide. Sen. Carlton told Fran Holleran and Jack Bovee last summer, with Linda Mineer present, that there was no bigger friend of social studies than her. Please mention this is the last hurdle. DOE supports this bill, all our social studies groups support it, the SAR and LWV support it, it contains no financial cost and the STUDY is desperately needed! Ask for her help in getting it released so it can become law.
HOUSE ACTION: Additionally, we need everyone to contact Speaker Johnny Byrd’s office (850-488-0807) and speak with his aides, Jodi Smith or Veronica Stitzel. We need to ask that he use his office to place HB0081 on the Special Calendar for a vote. Use the same arguments as above.

The Session is scheduled to end this week. We need one last push from everyone in order to be successful. Another similar bill on the study of Physical Education seems likely to pass. Civic education should be just as important! All of our work and effort this session will amount to nothing if we don’t achieve the passage of these bills. Thanks for letting me know if you’ve contacted Speaker Byrd’s office or Sen. Carlton’s office.

More later. Previous updates are below for some of you who may be new to this email group!

JB

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cach...l"&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Veronica Prostko, J.D.

Veronica Prostko, J.D., is a graduate of the University of South Florida and Stetson College of Law. She has been a resident of Plant City since 1990. She originally came to serve on the UFB in her capacity as a legislative aide to the District 62 Representative. At the end of his term in 2004, she accepted the nomination for membership and was elected to serve as secretary. Ms. Prostko is the Director of External Affairs at the MacDonald Training Center serving people with disabilities. She is a past president of the Plant City Bar Association and American Business Women’s Association, and past vice-chair of the Plant City YMCA. She and her three children enjoy horseback riding, bike riding and volunteering.

http://www.infusiondesigns.com/client-portal/ufbpc/about/#prostko

I cannot find any record of Howard, David Howard or Howard David or any variation in Ohio.
No court records in the state of Ohio. Veronica says she's an attorney but under FL Bar
there are no credentials. Are either of them even attorneys?

Just ran across this via Google (it's not Ohio stuff, or credentials), while looking for something else:

PLANT CITY, FL Political Contributions by Individuals

STITZEL, D. HOWARD MR. III (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP P.A./ATTORNEY), (Zip code: 33566) $2000 to BUSH-CHENEY '04 (PRIMARY) INC. on 09/15/03

STITZEL, D HOWARD III (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $4000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 09/30/03
STITZEL, D HOWARD III (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $200] to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 09/30/03
STITZEL, D HOWARD III (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $2000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 09/30/03
STITZEL, VERONICA P (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $200] to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 09/30/03
STITZEL, VERONICA P (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $2000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 09/30/03
STITZEL, VERONICA P (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $4000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 09/30/03

STITZEL, D HOWARD III (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $2000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 06/30/04
STITZEL, VERONICA P (THE STITZEL LAW GROUP), (Zip code: 33567) $2000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 06/24/04

STITZEL, VERONICA P, (Zip code: 33567) $2000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 07/01/04
STITZEL, D HOWARD III, (Zip code: 33567) $2000 to FRIENDS OF JOHNNIE BYRD on 07/01/04

"I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."

This is an example of a rather elaborate scheme of hiding property and land. If you thought Dee Moore was unbelievable with her tied up/ditch scheme, Stitzel and his wife are in her league for corruption and elaborate criminal fraud.

This name, Donna Rae Prostko, is a name being used to pass property through probate to another person. Then you eventually get it back. The same scheme was pulled off by Cedric Lewis and his father with Shakespeare & Associates property.

IMO This is the real obituary of the identity used to pull off this scam.
$2.95 - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - NewsBank - Mar 9, 1994 PROSTKO, Valeria "Lucy," 78, formerly of Stowe, died March 8.

Pay-Per-View - Tampa Tribune - ProQuest Archiver - Oct 14, 1996 - (I believe this is fake)
DONNA RAE PROSTKO, 59, of Tampa died Sunday at St. Joseph's Hospital. A native of Pittsburgh, she moved to Tampa in 1978 from Afcent, The Netherlands.

4513 Watrous Ave Tampa, FL (L 13 PT 14 B 3 Picadilly Sub)
6/4/69 Grantor: G Howard Krause & Leona Krause Grantee: Donna R & Vincent A Prostko
10/10/77 Grantor: August John Jr & Shirley A Dielens Grantee: Richard Emil Goerlich Jr
06/19/85 Grantor: Richard E Jr Goerlich Grantee: Nancy Colleen & Richard E Jr Goerlich
06/10/99 Grantor: Richard E Jr and Nancy Colleen Goerlich Grantee: Shawn P & Gayle E Davidson

Donna R Prostko continues to have transactions on this property; in 1973 they change the property description by adding an extra "L."

5/18/84 Divorce from Vincent filed and he transfers property to her on 8/17/84.

2/20/96 Sarasota County - Quitclaim Donna R Prostko/4315 Watrous Ave deeds land in Port Charlotte to Vincent A Prostko/3794 Indian Trail Destin, FL.

10/13/96 Donna R Prostko dies.

5/15/97 Probate Documents Grantor: Donna Rae Prostko Decd & Veronica Susan Prostko Per Rep
Grantee: Jose and Sandra Cincunegui

5/23/97 D Howard Stitzel III signs an affadavit stating that he is the son-in-law of Donna Rae Prostko who died October 13, 1996. Affadavit states that he had known Donna seven years prior to her death. Stitzel states that Donna lived at 4315 W Watrous Ave, Tampa at the time of her death and for at least 20 years. Affadavit states that Donna isn't survived by a spouse and had four daughters: Kathleen Morgan, Roberta Marie Prostko, Loretta Catherine Prostko, and Veronica Susan Prostko Stitzel.

5/23/97 Jose and Sandra Cincunegui are deeded property. We all know the rest of the story; getting mortgages, passing it around and it ends up with Shawn P & Gayle E Davidson. There are other transactions between Stitzel Property and Cincunegui.

2000 - Sarasota County - Land still in name of Vincent A Prostko - 175 Hermitage Dr Tullahoma TN 37388.
2001 - His address changes to 30 Kellwood Dr Kirksville, MO 63501
2004 - Ownership transfers to SCOT Financial Services 1511 N Lakeshore Dr Sarasota FL 34231
2006 - SCOT Financial Services Inc 4535 W Sahara Ave Ste 200 Las Vegas, NV 89102
2009 - Tarpon IV LLC 18305 Biscayne Blvd Ste 400 Aventura, FL 33160
2010 - Same owners but now land has a situs address: Ragland Ter North Port, FL 34288

Vincent A wasn't in TN or MO; he was still in FL continuing to buy property with his wife Elizabeth.

Veronica Prostko, J.D.

Veronica Prostko, J.D., is a graduate of the University of South Florida and Stetson College of Law. She has been a resident of Plant City since 1990. She originally came to serve on the UFB in her capacity as a legislative aide to the District 62 Representative. At the end of his term in 2004, she accepted the nomination for membership and was elected to serve as secretary. Ms. Prostko is the Director of External Affairs at the MacDonald Training Center serving people with disabilities. She is a past president of the Plant City Bar Association and American Business Women’s Association, and past vice-chair of the Plant City YMCA. She and her three children enjoy horseback riding, bike riding and volunteering.

http://www.infusiondesigns.com/client-portal/ufbpc/about/#prostko

From the above site (Plant City United Food Bank), there is a "Carole Wright, Chairman" on it... did that name come up in some of our research somewhere within all these threads/pages?
:waitasec: Could be just my magical magnifying mind running away with me... or without me!

Veronica Prostko, J.D.... Why the heck is she not using Stitzel here? (adding lbminnesota post #32: Because he divorced Veronica and married Vina; now he's divorcing her. They are hiding property in different people's names. Just like Moore; this is exactly what she's done with her companies. They also change names to avoid debt or pending law suits.)
... and "serving people with disabilities" = IMO scary stuff!

MacDonald Training Center, Inc.
is sponsored by the State of Florida Agency for Persons with Disabilities; Division of Vocational Rehabilitation; the U.S. Department of Education, Rehabilitation Services Admisinistration; as well as other State and Federal agencies, Foundations, Corporations, United Way, and other private sources.

Board Members:
MTC Holding Corporation
MTC Inc.
MTC Properties, Inc.
MTC Foundation, Inc.
Honorary Emeritus

Among Health Services: liaison services between the individual, families and health care providers, and the coordination of medical services for individuals who also receive supported living services from us.

The Tampa Tribune
Published: October 22, 2008

PLANT CITY - Longtime resident Veronica S. Prostko, a former Plant City Bar Association and American Business Women's Association president, has been named director of external affairs at the MacDonald Training Center's James Ranch on Cork Road.

The ranch has been training adults with developmental disabilities for more than 40 years. Her responsibilities include improving public awareness, establishing business contacts and raising capital. She can be reached at (813) 752-2973.

Prostko previously served as development officer at the Johnnie B. Byrd Sr. Alzheimer's Center & Research Institute and as the managing partner in The Stitzel Law Group. She is a graduate of the University of South Florida and Stetson College of Law.

From same search/TBO:
Tribune correspondent
Published: July 30, 2008
Former House Speaker Talks Politics On Radio

Whether it's offshore drilling or nuclear power, former House Speaker and lawyer Johnnie B. Byrd Jr. will take your questions each week on Tampa radio station WGUL, 860 AM. His program, "Johnnie Byrd's Weekend," airs from 11 a.m. to noon Saturdays.

The theme is a political week in review of local, state and national political issues with Byrd, the show's host, his law partners, Howard Stitzel and David Barnhill, and their guests.

Listeners are invited to "join in the conversation" by calling 1-877-969-8600 or (813) 289-1860. The show also can be accessed on the Internet at www.860wgul. or www.byrdradio.com .

The show's guests have included Florida Attorney General Bill McCollum, state representatives and county commissioners.

Teddys for elders.(Legal Roundup)
Florida Bar News, September, 2007

Teddys for Elders: Tampa lawyers support the Teddy Bears for Elders Drive by donating a toddler-safe, medium-size, stuffed teddy bear to the Byrd Alzheimer's Institute. The bears, along with other donations, reduce stress and improve the overall well-being of elders with dementia and Alzheimer's disease.

Supporters of the project include Connie Pruitt, executive director of the Hillsborough County Bar, Mike Edenfield, of the Rough Riders of Tampa, and Veronica S. Prostko of the Byrd Alzheimer's Institute and Plant City Bar. Other program promoters include the Clearwater Bar and HDR Architects, Inc. If you would like to donate for Alzheimer's research, contact the Johnnie B. Byrd, Sr., Alzheimer's Center & Research Institute at (813) 319-4127, 4001 E. Fletcher... (says to read the rest, subscribe link)

Didn't understand the "J.D." after her name... In case anyone else wondered... It stands for "Juris doctor" meaning that person holds a professional degree from law school. Professional doctorate. (Yea right!:loser:)

From the above site (Plant City United Food Bank), there is a "Carole Wright, Chairman" on it... did that name come up in some of our research somewhere within all these threads/pages?
:waitasec: Could be just my magical magnifying mind running away with me... or without me!

Veronica Prostko, J.D.... Why the heck is she not using Stitzel here?
... and "serving people with disabilities" = IMO scary stuff!

google veronica prostko. she's on a bunch of boards under that name.

recent publicity:
http://plantcity2.tbo.com/content/2010/jan/01/tampa-attorney-and-family-donate-playhouse-plant-c/

Veronica Prostko, J.D.... Why the heck is she not using Stitzel here?

Because he divorced Veronica and married Vina; now he's divorcing her. They are hiding property in different people's names. Just like Moore; this is exactly what she's done with her companies. They also change names to avoid debt or pending law suits.

My god...have you ever seen such things. I think it might be time for the FL attorney general to get involved.

It's absolutely unreal... I suspect that it reaches and travels much much further... and also assuming that PCSO must be in contact with other investigative agencies, as well as Attorney General... or at least I hope so!

I believe David H Barnhill is D Howard Stitzel! He is like Byrd and Stitzel's shadow.

In Hillsborough county, there are only 4 documents that have his name. That makes no sense - no property transactions or no filings on behalf of client.

The four are from 8/00 to 1/01 and are lien notices against him.

They moved their law firm assets and properties to the Barnhill name to hide them. Their firm in now Barnhill and Byrd. What a bunch of low-life criminals...Byrd and Stitzels. And Byrd boasts about being a Sunday school teacher.

Florida "Lady Bird" Deed
October 10 2009 Filed in: Real Estate & Probate | Deeds

Owners of Florida real estate have always sought ways of transferring title their home or other real property at death without the cost and delay of probate. (more at link)

A tool employed by Byrd & Barnhill to ....avoid probate is a conveyance by deed of the client’s property to the ultimate beneficiary (legally called “remainderman”), but reserving the use and possession of the property for the remainder of the owner’s life.... this method of transfer is deceptively simple, yet there can be serious unintended consequences .....once the deed is signed, sealed and delivered it becomes irrevocable... If the owner needs to mortgage or even sell the property, it cannot be done without the remainderman’s consent. Also, the remainderman’s creditors can attach his or her interest in the property – definitely an unwanted situation.

Florida Enhanced Life Estate Deed

In order to avoid the unintended and unwanted consequences of an absolute conveyance of the owner’s property, Florida legal practitioners have begun to use the so-called “Lady Bird Deed”.... (more at link)

The Enhanced Life Estate Deed adds specific language to the deed that reserves the right of the owner to mortgage or sell the property during the owner’s lifetime and use the proceeds for the owner’s own benefit, free and clear of the remainderman... (more at link)

(snipped) ...there are still questions... such as the legal rights of the remainderman’s creditors should the life tenant decide to sell or mortgage the property after the creditor obtains a judgment against the remainderman... ...for now the Florida Enhanced Life Estate Deed has become an attractive way to pass title to real estate and avoid probate.

http://www.byrd-law.com/byrd_barnhill_blog_files/enhanced_life_estate_deed.html

This information could be here already but I wanted to post this link:

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?l...siness&city=&state=FL&Image1.x=39&Image1.y=12

When I post this, "Shakespeare and Assoc" appears as name #3 on the list. There are several businesses associated with this business name and Abraham L. Shakespeare is the "manager" of the business.

Do any of these names of businesses mean anything?

from the same link, #15

15. SHAKESPEARE ASSOCIATES LLC Available
Lakeland, FL
Winter haven, FL
SHAKESPEARE, ABRAHAM L (MANAGER)

THE LEARNING CURVE LLC
EMERALD WORLDWIDE MANAGEMENT LLC
EMERALD USA LLC
A R ENTERPRISES OF CENTRAL FLORIDA INC
THE LAW OFFICE OF DANA Y MOORE LLC
DANA YVONNE MOORE
STEP ABOVE THEM ALL LLC
POTENCIA ENTERPRISES LLC
SOOP HOME & LAND SERVICES LLC
C BUDDY JOHNSON REALTY LIMITED LIABILITY COMPA
SAN FRANCISCO DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LLC
ALLIANCE FOR PEACE CHURCH INC
ALLIANCE FOR PEACE CHURCH INC
SOOP HOME REPAIR LLC
HOMELINX LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY

(looks like Cedric Lewis's mess)

Hard to digest this sickening stuff... You're saying that they look to be one person! :furious:

I believe David H Barnhill is D Howard Stitzel! He is like Byrd and Stitzel's shadow.

In Hillsborough county, there are only 4 documents that have his name. That makes no sense - no property transactions or no filings on behalf of client.

The four are from 8/00 to 1/01 and are lien notices against him.

They moved their law firm assets and properties to the Barnhill name to hide them. Their firm in now Barnhill and Byrd. What a bunch of low-life criminals...Byrd and Stitzels. And Byrd boasts about being a Sunday school teacher.

Ok now I have to go figure out where I was earlier... while looking for something, I think I had more with Barnhill... and saw stuff about Byrd that now I have to find...:waitasec:

I cannot find any record of Howard, David Howard or Howard David or any variation in Ohio.
No court records in the state of Ohio. Veronica says she's an attorney but under FL Bar
there are no credentials. Are either of them even attorneys?

From Ancestry.com - I don't believe it's real; anyone can create a obit.
David Howard Stitzel II - Howard's Father
City: Carlisle, Ohio
Survived by: Sons: Michael (Judi) Snyder, Mark (Kim) Snyder and David Howard (Veronica) Stitzel III;
Daughters: Kimberly Blair (Rolando) Paredes, Patty Sue (Dan) Carpenter and Mary Louise Whitesell;
Mother: Louella Stitzel and a sister, Jane E. Harris
Service: 10 a.m. Thursday, February 4th at the funeral home
Visitations: 4 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, February 3rd at the funeral home
Arrangements: Unglesby-Anderson Funeral Home

Howard Stitzel is an attorney.
http://www.martindale.com/D-Howard-Stitzel-III/828803-lawyer.htm

And according to this:
http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/...970&pnCaseYrTo=2009&pcCtypCL=ALL&pcLocnCL=ALL
David Barnhill was Howard's attorney for his divorce.

And according to this:
http://www.martindale.com/David-H-Barnhill/828806-lawyer.htm
David Barnhill is an attorney in Howard's law firm.

Howard Stitzel has a myspace (not active in months) with 2 friends, his son and a kid named Christian from Plant City. One of Christian's myspace friends is "Brian and Bullshark" which is Shar Krasniqi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23