AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the happy when she came back is overdone, she just wasn't unhappy like when she left. And, remember the babysitter said that Elizabeth's unhappy was that "She looked like she wanted to kill me" - of course, I doubt she would have interpreted this way at all if she hadn't been prepped and told this woman possibly killed her child. As far as we know, a knife that was being used to open something turned into a BUTCHER. Maybe Nancy preppred this woman by making her watch Hitchock's 'Psycho' before hand. :(

Yes, and EJ was not happy with the sitter because she was late getting there and late for her appointment. When I read the babysitters ad on craigslist she made a comment about not having a car but utilizing the bus would be just as good and she would get there on time. (paraphrased)

I'm sorry,i believe if she could produce an alive child she would have done so,the statement about the baby being blue rings true,not just something you would dream up.If she had said cold dead body,,but she said blue body,to me sounds like he was without oxygen for some time,this rings true..sorry..

bbm

I think so too... that's the reason I'm losing all hope. :(

JMO

Am I the only one who thinks it was Tammi on the phone? Not a grandmother?

And that Logan never made any threats but Tammi was telling Eliz he had?

Pure speculation.

Nope......you're not the only one. I asked that question a page or so back. I DO think it was Tammi telling her she had to go back because Logan was NOT going to sign the papers. That's IMO when Tammi went into warp speed calling her friend in Nashville and some attorney, whoever that was to call EJ. If Tammi then called Logan, EJ found that out and SHE went into her own plan of action at that point. I'm also thinking Tammi's interpretation of a threat from Logan was "if she doesn't bring that baby back here, I'm filing kidnapping charges". Sound plausible?

Searching landfills, where would LE even start?
So many places! and so long now!

I thought they narrowed it down to one particular landfill of interest days ago.

I can see why they put more effort elsewhere also - they wanted to find him if he was alive. If he was in the landfill then, he will still be in there now.

:eek:

Do you have a link? Or was that on NG?

It was on craigslist.

did anyone keep her phone number or email or screenshot of the ad?

she deleted the babysitting one... let me see if I can google cache it....
When I saw her babysitting ad I googled the number on there and came up with other craigslist ads... one for a phone... maybe sprint?

bbm

I think so too... that's the reason I'm losing all hope. :(

JMO

Not necessarily. She is still going to face a bunch of charges anyway so why does it matter. You have to think of how she is thinking right now. She sees it as she is going to jail for a long time no matter what she does, so why bother.

Exactly!! and remember she said there were no toys or anything there for him to play with so she tried tickling him, and if they think that baby is dirty JEEZ... they should see my kids. That baby IS NOT filthy.
There are so many things to sort out here why say things that are not true?
In the babysitter's defense though, it could be the toys and such weren't there on the day she was in the room, or they weren't visible, maybe left in the car or something. She does seem to be right about him being "drugged" if he was taking Tylenol. :) MOO

So more than likely Tammi was on the other end of the phone.

My thoughts are this;
Tammi called EJ to tell her she couldn't change jurisdictions, then told her she had been in contact with Logan herself to try to get him to sign the adoption papers. She told EJ that Logan will not sign and that he has threatened to file kidnapping charges against her. EJ says "what am I supposed to do? Bring him back?
EJ looses it now knowing that the Smith's have been in contact with Logan, and possibly they told Logan where she was...She snaps, kills Gabriel and leaves town..

Exactly!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Baby sitter saw baby Gabriel on tv and called police. That disappoints me because I would have thought that LE would had her phone number from EJ's cell phone and called her. Makes me wonder how they are investigating.

Yeah, but maybe they were looking for her and it was done through email or for some reason they couldn't find her with the info they had? I'm not saying that's true, but anything on NG has to be taken with a grain of salt.

I think the happy when she came back is overdone, she just wasn't unhappy like when she left. And, remember the babysitter said that Elizabeth's unhappy was that "She looked like she wanted to kill me" - of course, I doubt she would have interpreted this way at all if she hadn't been prepped and told this woman possibly killed her child. As far as we know, a knife that was being used to open something turned into a BUTCHER. Maybe Nancy preppred this woman by making her watch Hitchock's 'Psycho' before hand. :(

And let's not forget that the babysitter said that EJ was mad at her for being late

What about this?-- maybe she had an appointment with underground adoption agent -- she was mad at being late for that --she drove all the way to SA for this meeting

The meeting goes well, so she comes back 'happy'
Then TS calls her and throws some unknown wrench into the latest plan
EJ is tired of this constant changing plan -- she tried to give Gabe to the Smiths 2 weeks before -- she is tired of Logan ruining her life --
She does not want to go back and she does not care what TS has said
She tells the babysitter while she is still frustrated that she doesn't know if she will need her again because she needs to think
She thinks for the next few days
She moves forward with her plan of giving Gabriel away
Early morning on the 26th she wakes up Gabe to get him ready for his new parents; she takes pics while he is still groggy to remember him by
Yes, she still carries a framed pic of her mother --why not her baby?

ALL speculation with a bias, yes, hope that Gabe is still alive

I am right there with you!
I am sure Tammi was thinking she'd come out smelling like a rose if she got EJ to come back there and it all back fired.
TS seems to be quite evil IMO. Her record seems to show that.
I am guessing she got so mad when EJ said she wasn't going to come back because she knew right then it would somehow be traced back to her.
IMO

Well I think Tammi got upset because if Eliz didn't come back, then Tammi wouldn't get the baby she wanted.

The baby broker theory doesn't work for me. I think Tammi was all about getting Gabriel for herself.

I think she applied major pressure to Eliz to come back, and that didn't work for Eliz because she just plain didn't want Logan to get his hands on Gabriel.

I can just see Eliz's fury increasing.

Unfortunately I don't see how she could have found anyone else to 'adopt' Gabriel so quickly (Dec 23 to Dec 26).

I want to know how often Tammi talked to her during that timeframe, and I want to see all the texts between them.

Elizabeth is ultimately responsible, but I think Tammi fanned the flames. I don't see how with Logan's descriptions of Eliz's rages how Tammi could not see the state Eliz was in, and make the quick and easy logical jump to Gabriel being in extreme danger.

Baby sitter saw baby Gabriel on tv and called police. That disappoints me because I would have thought that LE would had her phone number from EJ's cell phone and called her. Makes me wonder how they are investigating.

I wonder to...........I think they should have been doing a parallel investigation from the moment they saw the text to LM esp since it was followed up with a phone call AND the fact that she was so descriptive.

Though we don't know all that LE is doing, it seems that they are slow in getting things done.

Not according to the pics.

EJ could have bought toys and the book (they did look new), cleaned up the room and staged the pictures behind Gabriel on the bed pics. Frankly, I think the pictures look like they were taken to tell a story. Those pics in the background could be to prove those were pics of Gabriel. The pics of him taking medicine and playing with medicine look like a threat to me. I bet she was planning to eventually email these pics to Logan, once she thought she was out of the reach of the law.

I havent heard much from TS today... Maybe she has been arrested, a person can hope right

And let's not forget that the babysitter said that EJ was mad at her for being late

What about this?-- maybe she had an appointment with underground adoption agent -- she was mad at being late for that --she drove all the way to SA for this meeting

The meeting goes well, so she comes back 'happy'
Then TS calls her and throws some unknown wrench into the latest plan
EJ is tired of this constant changing plan -- she tried to give Gabe to the Smiths 2 weeks before -- she is tired of Logan ruining her life --
She does not want to go back and she does not care what TS has said
She tells the babysitter while she is still frustrated that she doesn't know if she will need her again because she needs to think
She thinks for the next few days
She moves forward with her plan of giving Gabriel away
Early morning on the 26th she wakes up Gabe to get him ready for his new parents; she takes pics while he is still groggy to remember him by
Yes, she still carries a framed pic of her mother --why not her baby?

ALL speculation with a bias, yes, hope that Gabe is still alive

Excellent thinking Prof and I think plausible.

I just want to add that if I had any appointment and the Babysitter showed up significantly late, I'd be chomping at the bit also. So I see this being mad as insignficant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie