GUILTY GA - Lauren Giddings, 27, Macon, 26 June 2011 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still catching up from earlier tonight, but these blue gloves are exactly as I said they were.. And were used exactly as I thought was most likely their purpose..
Here's my post from last Friday after the hearing:
Originally Posted by SmoothOperator
The plan was for it to be used just exactly the way it was used.. He got to throw it out there into the wind..most importantly that wind was into the public's knowledge..And here we are discussing it and people across the nation many thinking uh oh! the defense found evidence pointing AWAY FROM STEPHEN!!! that sticks with ppl.. the court of opinion I used to not think meant a hill of beans.. but it does certainly seem these days with media saturation that just as we see cases do play out in the public's opinion.. and well some of those ppl end up on juries..

IMO we'll likely never hear peep one else about these elusive "pair of blue gloves"

Buford's purpose was served today with his throwing out the blue glove.. its game on for the defense and their already throwing the chit at the wall to see what will stick or just to further muddy up the waters..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288