Clarification about TES coming back to Orlando with LP Do They Know Where Caylee is?

i am so convinced that they no something..leonard says there is 15mins at an area but he wont say..i just pray they do no where she is and found

i am so convinced that they no something..leonard says there is 15mins at an area but he wont say..i just pray they do no where she is and found
Can you remember more specifically what he said??? I can't watch the show until it gets posted.

Tim said on NG tonight that they will not stop searching until they find Caylee.

They seemed very confident they knew the location she was in.

I got a really good feeling after hearing them talk. It just all makes sense to me that Casey and JB filed the motion to go to places of interest just as Tim is coming back. IMO she knows Tim has an idea where she it. She wants to get there and "find" Caylee first.

Can you remember more specifically what he said??? I can't watch the show until it gets posted.

He said that on the date of the 26th she dropped the car at amscot and she made a call JcPenny and there were pings at an area that he wont say where she spent 15mins then she dropped the car off at amscot then she text amy that she got rid of the smell in the car. Im watching it again so if im not exactly sure if i have that exactly to the word and i will correct it if i dont.

Trying to remember...

LP said something along the lines of he has 100% certainty that Tim will find Caylee.

Tim said that he is working with LE and has spoken to then twice yesterday and once today.

He will be in Orlando by the end of the week.

Tim said he will not stop searching until they find Caylee.

LP said something about Casey was in an area for 15 minutes then went to a nearby Penney's so they figure this is the area but NG cut him off before he could say much more.

Tim said on NG tonight that they will not stop searching until they find Caylee.

They seemed very confident they knew the location she was in.

I got a really good feeling after hearing them talk. It just all makes sense to me that Casey and JB filed the motion to go to places of interest just as Tim is coming back. IMO she knows Tim has an idea where she it. She wants to get there and "find" Caylee first.

do you have a clue as to where the area could be that she spent 15 mins lp was talking about. I am not sure just wondering what you think

IMO somewhere by the airport. It is funny they are coming back just as we learned this week that someone spotted her coming out of the woods by the airport. I know that caller reported it in September (I think) but, maybe LE just got around to speaking with the witness and looking more into it being a credible clue. Now Tim is coming back. I think the pings put here somewhere out in that area for a brief amount of time.

Im so confident 'They are going to find Caylee.' I just feel it in my bones. She is going to be found & laid to rest.,properly & with love.:blowkiss:

Another thing that gave me great confidence in Tim (not that I don't have a ton anyways) is that he said last week they did a search for a woman that was missing for five years. Tim went in and found her in 35 minutes!!

LP said the body was dropped somewhere between June 26th and 28th-- sometime before Casey sent the text to AH about getting rid of the "dead animal smell" in her car. Casey parked the car @ Amscott on the evening of the 26th and returned for it on the morning of the 27th. She then drove in the car to her mom's house where she made a call to JC Penny. Then she "goes somewhere" for 15 minutes and there are two pings. "Somewhere" seems to be where LP thinks the body was placed.

IMO somewhere by the airport. It is funny they are coming back just as we learned this week that someone spotted her coming out of the woods by the airport. I know that caller reported it in September (I think) but, maybe LE just got around to speaking with the witness and looking more into it being a credible clue. Now Tim is coming back. I think the pings put here somewhere out in that area for a brief amount of time.

That very well could be. Have you seen a photo of the back of casey car to see if there were stickers on it? I no there was talk about it but the pixs from the forensic garage only showed pixs of the front of the car.

Another thing that gave me great confidence in Tim (not that I don't have a ton anyways) is that he said last week they did a search for a woman that was missing for five years. Tim went in and found her in 35 minutes!!

OMG!! wasnt that increadable only took 35 mins that just blows my mind this person missing for 5 years and it only took him a half hour to find her..LOVE THIS MAN!!! you no as sad as it for the lost of his own daughter they say things happen for a reason and unfortunately that was gods way of him to get him to do gods work and find missing ppl. I hope that makes since.

That very well could be. Have you seen a photo of the back of casey car to see if there were stickers on it? I no there was talk about it but the pixs from the forensic garage only showed pixs of the front of the car.

I don't believe there is any. There is a shamrock sticker in her rear window?? I thought that the person said that her friends car had a bunch of stickers and this one did not and that is how she knew it wasn't her friend broken down. Or is it the other way around. Whew, so much to remember :waitasec:

I don't believe there is any. There is a shamrock sticker in her rear window?? I thought that the person said that her friends car had a bunch of stickers and this one did not and that is how she knew it wasn't her friend broken down. Or is it the other way around. Whew, so much to remember :waitasec:

yea im not exactly sure which was it goes.....lol need a photogenic ear...lol

OMG!! wasnt that increadable only took 35 mins that just blows my mind this person missing for 5 years and it only took him a half hour to find her..LOVE THIS MAN!!! you no as sad as it for the lost of his own daughter they say things happen for a reason and unfortunately that was gods way of him to get him to do gods work and find missing ppl. I hope that makes since.

I was thinking the same tonight. It is soo sad that he lost his daughter but he turned his heartache into something so wonderful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back