Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The myspace posts were shown tonight on WPTZ, it also showed the ones that Gagnon changed. It showed the actual posts and the fact that the time and date was changed on one. Also that Gagnon changed the posts and changed the user name and password of Brooke's account. He said he got the password from Jacques.
Here is the link to what was posted;

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/assets/pdf/BT11201072.PDF

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

We can't forget there may still be other victims of Ray Gagnon and Michael Jacques. Everything that AR has said seems to be true and she did say two other girls were in the program with her plus at least one other man (maybe more).

This also doesn't account for the many others they have undoubtedly assaulted up until now. I hope as the charges mount and the reality they will NOT get bail or have the possibility of ever getting out...the children will begin to come forward to testify against these animals.

Poor Brooke, I am just outraged at the American way of letting rapists, child abusers, child molester go FREE after serving a minimal sentence. I have never believed that rehabilitation for pedophiles or child molesters is possible. This is how I view it:

I am a diet Coke junkie, and if diet Coke became illegal, and I was not legally allowed to "have" it I guess I would have to stop enjoying it. But, if I was surrounded by diet Coke constantly, I would eventually partake in it, because I would always probably want one!

The same with perverts, serving jail time never "stops" them from wanting young children for sex, even therapy can't stop the sexual urges if that is what is in their blood! Putting convicted sex offenders right back into the community where children are readily available is just asking for relapse. It is like putting me on diet! Show me enough candy and eventually I am going to break down and have that Snickers bar.

I am mad big time at the court systems and the idiots who free these rapists and I am mad at Denise and Cassandra for being remiss about thier daughters safety. NO ONE is that stupid or innocent, NO ONE. I am sure Denise and Cassandra both have been around the block enough to know a low life when they see one.

My husband just said another Amber Alert has been issued in Vermont... Huh?? Anyone else hear this?

All through this missing person case, police were focusing on this being a myspace person contact to contact. I am thinking... could the person Brooke was talking to could have been her uncle in disguise??? .... to lure her into the "sex ring" ..... he needs to be locked away forever. :behindbar :behindbar

I just keep having these terrible thoughts that maybe he took her to the sugar house where these "other men" might have been waiting...and that's where she was killed. There might have been other guys there waiting upstairs in his house as well...but as I recall there wasn't any indication from LE that they found evidence of murder in his house, just evidence as to where she was. I just can't help thinking that something really really scared her, for her to end up dead. I'm not trying to downplay that just having your uncle rape you isn't bad enough...but I still feel there is more to come out. If she was being indoctrinating into this sex ring...then I think there may have been others there and she wouldn't have had a chance to fight off a few guys...

All through this missing person case, police were focusing on this being a myspace person contact to contact. I am thinking... could the person Brooke was talking to could have been her uncle in disguise??? .... to lure her into the "sex ring" ..... he needs to be locked away forever. :behindbar :behindbar

Very possibly. The myspace comms could have beena fabricated diversion, as was dropping her off at the store only to pick her up later, the clothing found where it was(by Jacques), etc.

We need a real life Dexter to take care of all these scum.

The LE did a great job in securing and documenting the evidence needed to put these sick SOB's away for good so they will never take away others' freedom again. It appears this case may bring other potential predators down too.

Brooke must have stayed strong and fought back against these child molesters, and her parents should be proud that she didn't back down. May she rest in peace and Jim and Janet recover emotionally one day. God bless.

The LE did a great job in securing and documenting the evidence needed to put these sick SOB's away for good so they will never take away others' freedom again. It appears this case may bring other potential predators down too.

Brooke must have stayed strong and fought back against these child molesters, and her parents should be proud that she didn't back down. May she rest in peace and Jim and Janet recover emotionally one day. God bless.

And didn't I hear that this Vermont's first ever Amber Alert? Vermont DID DO an excellent job. Thankfully.

I respectfully disagree. I've got a couple hundred rounds of appropriate rehab in my trunk as we speak, in 3 different calibers.

I love you .

For the life of me, I can't figure out why Brooke ever got back in the vehicle with that man and her cousin? You could see in the video she was upset and I still say angry. She was almost free. Bless her heart. Why didn't she just go to a phone and call her Dad or Janet? They would have dropped everything to come and get her. :(

That appears to be the case.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why Brooke ever got back in the vehicle with that man and her cousin? You could see in the video she was upset and I still say angry. She was almost free. Bless her heart. Why didn't she just go to a phone and call her Dad or Janet? They would have dropped everything to come and get her. :(

Because she was a 12 year old little girl being raised by a foolish, dare I say idiot mother and a couple of pedophiles.

She was never taught it was OK to not be a victim.

Ugh, I just want to cry.

And didn't I hear that this Vermont's first ever Amber Alert? Vermont DID DO an excellent job. Thankfully.
THAT needs to change!! Unless there has not been a child missing where there was clear danger until now, I feel they are using the guidelines too strictly. This is not the way the Amber Alert was meant to be used. They are only guidelines and it must be decided on a case by case basis.

That being said, yes...LE did an excellent job in this case.

I just keep having these terrible thoughts that maybe he took her to the sugar house where these "other men" might have been waiting...and that's where she was killed. There might have been other guys there waiting upstairs in his house as well...but as I recall there wasn't any indication from LE that they found evidence of murder in his house, just evidence as to where she was. I just can't help thinking that something really really scared her, for her to end up dead. I'm not trying to downplay that just having your uncle rape you isn't bad enough...but I still feel there is more to come out. If she was being indoctrinating into this sex ring...then I think there may have been others there and she wouldn't have had a chance to fight off a few guys...

I don't think there were "a few guys". I think the "ring" was Jacques, Gagnon and one other person, possibly "Tim" who Cassandra had been shacked up with. Or some other relative. I think she just fought back and he killed her out of rage and frustration.

The "all in the family" component is significant, IMHO. One reason the guys stuck together was to "protect" Denise and Cassandra. The third guy may be another brother-in-law, brother, ex-boyfriend, something like that. Somebody who wouldn't want his spouse to suffer if he got arrested.

One of the affidavits said AR told her they were taking her to a party and that's why she went with her.

My very dearest Angelwngs,:blowkiss:
I just went to the store by my house and bought a few things, two of the things being lottery tickets.
I posted on Brooke's thread last weekend about bying lottery tickets here with the Amber Alert on it.
The ones I just purchased no longer have the Amber Alert for Brooke.
There was nothing there that stated any new Amber Alert.
The tickets are updated in real time.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

AR told LE that the uncle had told Brooke they were going to 'party.' I think she was waiting around town for AR and the uncle to return.

I think I agree with you, in that something most likely happened the night before. At least, to my inexperienced eyes, Brooke looked a bit distressed at the convenience store, arms crossed protectively in front of her body. She was way too quick to take off the opposite direction once outside the door as well.

That's the part that has me stumped. Why did the uncle take her into the store and have them each walk out separate ways, not even turning to say good-bye? For the benefit of the camera? For an alibi?

Premeditation of what was to come?

Heck, even AR said he threw out his coffee.

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members