Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/17/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
if its true that there was a swim suite....that could support the theory that KC left on the 15th....after the big fight....NOT the morning of the 16th that GA said....

the sheet could have been replaced and shown on CA Jcpennys card statement...just my thoughts

KC jail visit with CA & GA... KC say's "You know I would not let anything happen to my child."
Never caught that before...

NG said they are expecting an announcement within the hour about the identification.

Just a thought, could it be that Casey left the house that night , with Caylee still in her swimsuit and GA never really did see her on the 16th as he says?

I have NEVER believed he saw her on the 16th. I believe that was part of the "script" they put together to not let anyone know what a big redneck brawl they had the night before.

GA's "recollection" of all the specific details rang "lie" to me immediately.

Actually, I think thy can, and am preparing a post on that.

I think LE released the information to pressure GA and CA into cooperation...knowing they got lucky with a coincidence.

I'm very intrigued to hear more!

I, too, am leaning towards an accidental death and no use of chloroform on Caylee by KC.

To those who think one can't explain her actions afterwards in such a case, sure you can -- in this scenario, she's still the same narcissistic, immature person. She wasn't caring for her child because she didn't care to, and if the child died, she cared more about what her mother would say and the fight that would happen and all the problems it would cause for her own new plans than about her own self. So, after a few moments of panic, she realized that Caylee was dead, and she didn't want any consequences from it (esp. from her mother), so she moved on. She's still a very sick person in the accidental death scenario.

Like I said, I'm only leaning this way, my personal jury is still divided.

Ahhh who said it was private property??? On another thread someone was right - the police can release the scene - it's the owner of the property that has to allow the defense on the property - of course they will, don't you think?

If this was an accident why would Casey discard Caylee like a piece of trash?

Why would she go out & get a tattoo & party the night away at fusion?

Wouldn't she be distraught..?

After all, she just lost a child that she loved to an accidental drowning.

She is a narcissist. No evidence from friends or relatives that she is cruel, a savage, or evil. Plain and simple she is a narcissist and her behavior after little Caylee's death supports that.

GEEZ! I just relayed what he said on the show - just like everyone else here does! I didn't say it was fact or if I believed it or not - it was on the show!

:blowkiss: Don't get upset...I meant no disrespect for you!:blowkiss:
I just don't believe a word that comes out of that mans mouth! I'll wait for LE, because NG has lost me as a viewer.

OMG............Mark Klaas is telling it like it is!

I'm envisioning it covering the mouth area, wrapped around the head which would still leave the other parts of the skull exposed. MOO only!

I am sorry if I confused anyone with my comment. I was just saying that any duct tape on the head(skull) doesn't tie into a swimming accident.

I wonder if she fell, or was hit hard on her head and the blood was too much for Casey, so she wrapped the duct tape to apply some kind of pressure:eek::confused:
If the "dry wall" rumor is true, I would say more along the lines of blunt trauma..

MK is ripping into the Anthony's for "creating a Toxic environment" were a little girl lost her life....He called it "appalling"

I agree a 100% Mr. Klass

I'm very intrigued to hear more!

I, too, am leaning towards an accidental death and no use of chloroform on Caylee by KC.

To those who think one can't explain her actions afterwards in such a case, sure you can -- in this scenario, she's still the same narcissistic, immature person. She wasn't caring for her child because she didn't care to, and if the child died, she cared more about what her mother would say and the fight that would happen and all the problems it would cause for her own new plans than about her own self. So, after a few moments of panic, she realized that Caylee was dead, and she didn't want any consequences from it (esp. from her mother), so she moved on. She's still a very sick person in the accidental death scenario.

Like I said, I'm only leaning this way, my personal jury is still divided.

I agree. If Caylee died accidentally due to Casey's negligence, I totally believe Casey would attempt to cover it up. It would still be a criminal offense, and even worse, she'd have to face Cindy's wrath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie