What do we know about KW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was half joking about being the father....Only because we have gone on extensively on other threads talking about who the father could be. It was just a joke.

I got it. Was funny. LOL

Did I read something about a psychic telling him where to go?

When I first read through some of the psychic tips from the first doc dump, it hit up side the head how many calls came in so closely describing Caylee's final resting place for the last 1/2 year as well as some that described that abandoned house. JSJ even taped her "blind drive" to that area. My thoughts keep going back to how many psychic's "saw" this location. Was DC privy to info on this search/tip by KW? Are the two searches connected...the one by KW and later by DC? :waitasec: Things that make ya go hummmm....

So I have read all the posts so my question is what is all the speculation about? That this KW person was Caylees' father and he knew where her remains were?
No, that this KW person just might have something to do with the jogger....

Ok guys, I am on the verge of divorce - between Caylee, Haleigh & the economy I barely have time for laundry and dinner! (lol)

BUT I can not wait to see what LE says about the sketch and photo (because my gut says it's a match) and reading through the doc dump yesterday that KW info made me go hmmmm...you guys are sooo good!!!

To me, it is just hard not to feel that these two cases are connected...When I went on the first search, I got to meet SA from OCSO, very nice man...we talked for awhile and I mentioned to him about the office of the ZF that got broke into, he was very interested in what I could tell him about this. I was of course trying to connect KC to it...then as the case went on and the other ZF came along, I kinda forgot about that one....I had NO CLUE at the time that this other ZF had anything to do with this jogger....this whole thing is just so confusing to me, but I still think that these two cases are connected in some sort of way....and wouldn't it just be crazy if Nicole G was CA's therapist???

Guess it is Officer C's territory. Did anyone ever hear what was the result of Le's investigation into this officer. Did we ever find a picture of RC? How old is he?

ETA: Was he acquainted with KC? She seemed to know a lot of young LE officers.

IIRC he was taken off duty & put on a desk job..I don't think we've heard anything else & I don't know the answer to any other Q (wish I did!) but I know from this below all of what went down re: RW was sent to the proper ppl at the time but what if anything did they do about it? They also had to see this in his record during the RK investigation after the remains were found..At least I hope so! :rolleyes:

from Officer C's report

This information is being documented for informational purposes and is forwarded to the Criminal Investigations Division. See attached sworn written statements.

This is fun. In another thread, about KC saying she "won't tell anyone" that exact same sketch has been variously described as looking "eerily like LA", also like KC herself, and like a picture of AL in a hoodie.

Maybe we could start a thread to try and eliminate the people it doesn't look like.

YUP! LMAO very funny.

No kidding! By that time half the world knew the "missing toddler" who lived in that neighborhood had been gone since Father's Day. Any kind of evidence with that date, or even a find of children's toys or clothes should have been rigorously reported and followed up on. This Cain dude is seriously compromising the good work all the other LE folks have done with his nonchalance and apparent laziness. Grrrrr

BOOOOOOOOO!
The cop is the same cop took tip from RK

To me, it is just hard not to feel that these two cases are connected...When I went on the first search, I got to meet SA from OCSO, very nice man...we talked for awhile and I mentioned to him about the office of the ZF that got broke into, he was very interested in what I could tell him about this. I was of course trying to connect KC to it...then as the case went on and the other ZF came along, I kinda forgot about that one....I had NO CLUE at the time that this other ZF had anything to do with this jogger....this whole thing is just so confusing to me, but I still think that these two cases are connected in some sort of way....and wouldn't it just be crazy if Nicole G was CA's therapist???

It would be :crazy: (no pun) if that were true!..I recall there was spec here re: this very connection between CA & NG way back when but I'm pretty sure nothing solid came of it..I think there was also spec that CA's therapist had an office in the same building as NG?..Not so sure about this & it could just be me talking :crazy:!

Are you saying in the part bolded by me that the other ZF really did have a connection to NG? :confused:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_13.htm

October Report Transcription:

Mr. W. told Mr. U. he would move his white Mitsubishi Galant from the southside of Suburban Drive into the parking lot of the school. Mr. W. did so and returned back into the woods.

When I read KW reportedly was driving a white Mitsubishi Galant, I immediately thought of this pic posted by Valhall in the "Could Casey Be Zanny?" thread of a white car parked at the house addressed to the tags of the car ZG22 was in when she received a ticket.

And below it are pictures I found online of some 2001 Mitshubishi Galants that appear very similar to the car in Valhalls find. (Notice the distinct rear lights?):

Attachments

• 1997 Ford address.jpg
    1997 Ford address.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 146
  • 2001.mitsubishi.galant.20220015-E.jpg
    2001.mitsubishi.galant.20220015-E.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 144
  • 162009105355PMIMGP1806.JPG
    162009105355PMIMGP1806.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 147
  • up-2QD4IQL52U5GFBJA.jpg
    up-2QD4IQL52U5GFBJA.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 148
It would be :crazy: (no pun) if that were true!..I recall there was spec here re: this very connection between CA & NG way back when but I'm pretty sure nothing solid came of it..There was also talk maybe CA's therapist had an office in the same building..Or is that just me talking :crazy:?

Are you saying in the part bolded by me that the other ZF did actually have a connection to NG? :confused:
I thought I read on here that her office was in the same building that the jogger worked at, no??

When I read KW reportedly was driving a white Mitsubishi Galant, I immediately thought of this pic posted by Valhall in the "Could Casey Be Zanny?" thread of a white car parked at the house addressed to the tags of the car ZG22 was in when she received a ticket.

And below it are pictures I found online of some 2001 Mitshubishi Galants that appear very similar to the car in Valhalls find. (Notice the distinct rear lights?):
great thinking!! they do look alike....

I know----just blows one's mind. Or even ZFG/Casey
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3421299#post3421299

good nite all, time to go dream about all of this now. I think this was a rather eventful day...

OH me. What's coming together here????????????/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member