Is Mona Nelson of Houston TX a serial killer?

I posted in the wrong thread again and there is not edit button for me so I can delete my last post.

li Lowitzer – Age 16. Missing from Spring, Texas since April 26, 2010

Jordan Johnson – Age 17. Missing from Spring, Texas since April 23, 2010

Chasity Armstrong – Age 17. Missing from Katy, Texas since April 16, 2010

Cynthia Tucker – Age 15. Missing from North Houston, Texas since April 12 2010

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harris_County,_Texas

Chasity Armstrong Update Found SAFE: Katy family reports missing teen is home now
July 1, 2010...then went missing AGAIN . I'm thinking she's run away of her own choice

The father was indicted for this child's murder in 2009 according to the link below;
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=6872548

Don't know what the current status of the case is - Anyone? Anyhow, LE seems quite convinced based on the evidence they collected/recovered - regardless of the fact that no body was recovered - that the father, Roderick Fountain is responsible.

When this child first went missing a witness saw another man standing on the bus stop with him after he was abducted. The child's mother also believes that her child was abducted and that his father did not harm him.
I posted this because of the similar circumstances that have occured in the JF case. In the crazy world we all live in, maybe it was not Roderick that is perp.

I posted in the wrong thread again and there is not edit button for me so I can delete my last post.

Whenever that happens, alert on your post. What happens is that way later another mod comes by (like I'm doing) and I don't know which last post you are talking about, so rather than make a mistake, I'm not going to do anything at all.

Everyone, we don't have a counter on alerts that goes into some secret place where we say "Oh look! Poster324 has 152 alerts!" I used to think that before I became a mod so some of you might think that also. :dunno: But that's not the case.

:skip:

MN wsn't afraid at all of being seen or caught with Jonathan at his home or hers.
She had a plan.
IMO MN has escalated through the years and had this crime down pat.
No amature.....JMOO

Chasity Armstrong Update Found SAFE: Katy family reports missing teen is home now
July 1, 2010...then went missing AGAIN . I'm thinking she's run away of her own choice

Just wanted to correct:
ALI Lowitzer – Age 16. Missing from Spring, Texas since April 26, 2010

Thanks for the list. I live in this area and my head is spinning.

1. Over 90 percent of serial killers are male.

2. They tend to be intelligent, with IQ's in the "bright normal" range.

3. They do poorly in school, have trouble holding down jobs, and often work as unskilled laborers.

4. They tend to come from markedly unstable families.

5. As children, they are abandoned by their fathers and raised by domineering mothers.

6. Their families often have criminal, psychiatric and alcoholic histories.

7. They hate their fathers and mothers.

8. They are commonly abused as children — psychologically, physically and sexually. Often the abuse is by a family member.

9. Many serial killers spend time in institutions as children and have records of early psychiatric problems.

10. They have high rates of suicide attempts.

11. From an early age, many are intensely interested in voyeurism, fetishism, and sado-masochistic *advertiser censored*.

12. More than 60 percent of serial killers wet their beds beyond the age of 12.

13. Many serial killers are fascinated with fire starting.

14. They are involved with sadistic activity or tormenting small creatures.

http://www.drphil.com/articles/article/188

Jordan Johnson was found.

I also found this about Cynthia Tucker fwiw.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5440839&postcount=209"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, Chasity Armstrong, +?, Houston area, April 2010 - Related?[/ame]

3. They do poorly in school, have trouble holding down jobs, and often work as unskilled laborers.

5. As children, they are abandoned by their fathers and raised by domineering mothers.

8. They are commonly abused as children — psychologically, physically and sexually. Often the abuse is by a family member.

9. Many serial killers spend time in institutions as children and have records of early psychiatric problems.

11. From an early age, many are intensely interested in voyeurism, fetishism, and sado-masochistic *advertiser censored*.

I agree with you but not all are very bright or have high IQ. The Green River Killer Gary Rideway was said to have below average IQ. I think he was just opportunistic and picked on the women in shady areas that wouldn't be reported for awhile.
This was before surveillance cameras at every corner and DNA forensics and cell phone technology that we have today.
The only reason I mentioned it so, we won't dismiss anyone as a potential serial killer just because they appear slow or posses a low IQ.
I don't think the Grim Sleeper possessed a very high or average IQ either.

I agree with you but not all are very bright or have high IQ. The Green River Killer Gary Rideway was said to have below average IQ. I think he was just opportunistic and picked on the women in shady areas that wouldn't be reported for awhile.
This was before surveillance cameras at every corner and DNA forensics and cell phone technology that we have today.
The only reason I mentioned it so, we won't dismiss anyone as a potential serial killer just because they appear slow or posses a low IQ.
I don't think the Grim Sleeper possessed a very high or average IQ either.

IIRC, MN had B and C grades..
left home at 15 (lots of family trouble?)...
she did drop out of school but got her GED.
MN wanted to be a pediatrician.
I don't really think her IQ is that low.

BBM this is from Dr. Phil:

I bolded things we know about MN.........have to find out more about her childhood.........

IIRC, MN had B and C grades..
left home at 15 (lots of family trouble?)...
she did drop out of school but got her GED.
MN wanted to be a pediatrician.
I don't really think her IQ is that low.

In order to accurately access her intellect she'd have to take an IQ test. Not all schools grade accurately some schools push students through.
I wonder if she did attend college?
Wanting to be a pediatrician an having the ability to do so are a big difference.
I've known students with low IQ's that thought they were going to study and become a doctor or attorney, but did not have the ability to do so.
I can only guess since, I haven't heard her speak.
My guess she possesses an average IQ.
Smart and violent enough to be dangerous.

I brought it up because some serial killers have low IQ not all are Ted Bundy archetypes and it doesn't take a genius to kill others.
There's many more examples than Gary Ridgeway and The Grim Sleeper killer.

I wonder if the survivor heard MN voice if she could ID it.
Also what made her think the robber was male is the person FONDLED her.
IIRC.
So, it is important to know if MN likes to fondle women.

MN brags about her talent to "touch" on either her myspace or her facebook page. I would link it, but I already got heat once for linking the boxer thing. :) But it is in the "status" section - she brags about her touch talents.

MN brags about her talent to "touch" on either her myspace or her facebook page. I would link it, but I already got heat once for linking the boxer thing. :) But it is in the "status" section - she brags about her touch talents.

BBM dah, I never knew about "touch TALENT"............
I guess I'm an old gal...........that seems yucky.....to brag of on MS or FB
I haven't read that, some say it has a virus.

Circumstance is another argument that is proposed as a cause of serial killing. As the study of the profiles of serial killers progresses many similarities in their pasts, and in their recurring actions become eerily apparent. As children many suffered through traumatic childhoods, usually being physically or mentally abused. From this fact, it emerges that all reported cases of abuse committed against serial killers was done by their mothers.

Most serial killers kill either for personal gain (revenge, money etc...) or pleasure (usually sexual). Many serial killers have above average intelligence, and are well employed in high wage jobs (engineers, doctors, lawyers etc...). The majority came from middle to high-income families. They are usually handsome/ beautiful, very articulate, and sexually promiscuous. (1) As killers they have a specific trait that they look for in the victims that they ritually kill.

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1698

Whoa!!!! How did I get in here? Freaky - I was on the other JF thread, refreshed the page - and here I landed...

While I'm here, I wanted to add that I do not think that Mona is the Lane Bryant killer. To me, she looks like a woman. If I passed her on the street, I would not mistake her for a man. JMHO.

Now back through the Twilight Zone to the other JF thread...(insert Twilight Zone music here)

it was all the positive energy :D sorry ot but i laughed and laughed at this :)

just a thought but when i look at this

St. Charles Parish, La..........2006 criminal battery & boxing (11/18/2006 @ Cut Off Youth Center, Cut Off, La.)

Mount Pleasant..................2008 assault daughter

Mount Pleasant ................ Christmas 2009

it seems the NOV DEC and will stretch it to the JAN FEB months moreso the NOV DEC ones might be the first months to look

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back