NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! He performed his dreadful 'deed' with 'a spear' or whatever & as for the bright flame ... that'll be his next stop AFTER prison ... or who knows, maybe even during??? :what:

Fame rather than flame it was Annie.

Uh-oh, have noticed some typos in my Post (sorry, I have a 6 year old and 2 year old jumping on our bed behind me trying to 'kill' each other)...no time to edit. x

and this is the most important bit......You are there with your kids and you and your partner are still together.

Other than that I am so sorry you and your family have gone through such struggles. I can understand completely the floods would have affected the industry.....a very cut throat industry.

Im sure that light at the end of the tunnel is just around the bend.....Hugs

Hmmm - if anyone needed a Find Your Phone (and YOU) APP, it would have been Allison to keep tags on GBC.

Theres something about that phone...and the app. App was mentioned specifically and imho strategically. I need to follow a line of logic (as if there was any logic to anything), and this will no doubt lead us to find out if we were meant to find the phone, or if it was hidden, or purposefully disposed of, or if we were actually meant to find it with app disabled. There's just something in this...moo

Your deduction is wrong, the iron in the blood acts as a catalyst to the reaction that creates luminescence. Many item can do this FASTER including bleach, rust, copper compounds. The bleach will not remove the blood and its ability to react and luminess but it will make it much harder to deduct what is bleach and what is blood. I think we are seeing a small smear and one thin small trickle of blood, along with loads of bleach. My understanding is that they would have taken a video of applying the luminescence, with the bleach areas showing first due to fast reaction followed by the blood areas which take longer to appear. I imagine this would done from a tripod so that initial images could be subtracted from the final image in photoshop, giving the likely area due to blood. All IMHO.

Thank you Thank you Thank you for putting it in a way I understand....Im not cluey when it comes to this stuff. I find it thoroughly confusing and appreciate your help with this xx

Would be interesting to know where our little grubby man claims he encountered caterpillars. If it's the usual type which cause itch/reaction, you seldom find them in mown and cleared suburbia. they start (or is it end?) as those 'bag moths' often found hanging in large sacks high in gums etc in bushy areas, and the hairy spines on them, usually travelling in chains, are like itching powder). I've been stung by dozens at once and the itching is unbearable, but not the sort you scratch at, you basically need to soak, use lotion or rub at the welts to deaden the feeling ... More like a bluebottle than a flea, for example. I doubt you'd cause yourself physical broken-skin scratches.

In business, I've seen some real a-holes, and my old boss always used to say, fate has a way of levelling the playing field. Over 20 years, all the real p**cks (heroes, mysogynists, racists) ended up the fattest, poorest and unhappiest people. Seems like some higher power just sorts that balance out somehow.

This same concept now seems to be playing out. Self obsessed, egotist, lack of respect for women, lied and cheated, made others feel bad about themselves, despite the fact it was him that lacked common decency. Now stuck in a govt provided facility unable to believe his greatness has been reduced to incarceration. Him and his family refusing to make statements to police when they could have been helping find Allison ( .http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...fekiller-gerard-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html )

I'm glad they're all going to rot in hell together. Do everyone a favour Gerard. You know what I mean.

Great post Keybordem!!
The more that comes to light, the more I find out about this man the more I am perplexed really.... I see people everyday from the "wrong" side of tracks, people who wouldn't think twice about lying to save themselves, but when I was reading through the document that was published that read like his CV, it just does not add up.... From what I see he is not from the wrong side of the tracks, he's not had a hard upbringing, he seemed to always be a worker.... I don't know, as I said I'm perplexed?? But surely, somewhere in there is a tiny part of him that is going to "do the right thing"

Man up Gerard, it's wayyyy past time

Would be interesting to know where our little grubby man claims he encountered caterpillars. If it's the usual type which cause itch/reaction, you seldom find them in mown and cleared suburbia. they start (or is it end?) as those 'bag moths' often found hanging in large sacks high in gums etc in bushy areas, and the hairy spines on them, usually travelling in chains, are like itching powder). I've been stung by dozens at once and the itching is unbearable, but not the sort you scratch at, you basically need to soak, use lotion or rub at the welts to deaden the feeling ... More like a bluebottle than a flea, for example. I doubt you'd cause yourself physical broken-skin scratches.

In business, I've seen some real a-holes, and my old boss always used to say, fate has a way of levelling the playing field. Over 20 years, all the real p**cks (heroes, mysogynists, racists) ended up the fattest, poorest and unhappiest people. Seems like some higher power just sorts that balance out somehow.

This same concept now seems to be playing out. Self obsessed, egotist, lack of respect for women, lied and cheated, made others feel bad about themselves, despite the fact it was him that lacked common decency. Now stuck in a govt provided facility unable to believe his greatness has been reduced to incarceration. Him and his family refusing to make statements to police when they could have been helping find Allison ( .http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...fekiller-gerard-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html )

I'm glad they're all going to rot in hell together. Do everyone a favour Gerard. You know what I mean.

Hello Keyboredom...good to see you back :)

I agree with all you've said except I'm not giving up just yet on the furry caterpillar as they do cause different reactions in different people....lol..

....& yep I think they'll all go down...just a matter of time.

AWW MAN! Your honest, heartfelt story has brought tears to my eyes.
I somehow KNOW ~ don't ask me how ~ but I just KNOW, that such GOODNESS, GREATNESS & even greater (if at all possible) rewards, besides still being TOGETHER, are DEFINITELY on YOUR cards!

BLESS YOU ALL! Nothing ever escapes God's eyes ~ & I also know in my heart, that He is NEVER the vindictive, punishing, testing kind that most religious indoctrinations make Him out to be, but rather, the most REWARDING KIND imaginable! Enjoy & wallow in your most deserved glory when it arrives.
Because IT WILL! BIG TIME TOO! :)

It sure is heart breaking when you hear stories like this....Where good people lose homes and the like in business down turn :(

Theres something about that phone...and the app. App was mentioned specifically and imho strategically. I need to follow a line of logic (as if there was any logic to anything), and this will no doubt lead us to find out if we were meant to find the phone, or if it was hidden, or purposefully disposed of, or if we were actually meant to find it with app disabled. There's just something in this...moo

The guy is so sociopathically pathetic, it could be something like... As part of the counselling over infidelity both partners agreed to turn on tracking app on their phones. When the killer realised Allison was dead, they turned off the app, stupidly thinking that would prevent any locating the phone. Then disposing of the phone anyway. Then mention the app in a message to complete the rich trail of clues being left because we're oh so much cleverer than career detectives. Because obviously everyone would think wow, the husband was having problems finding her using the app, and so are we .... Well that explains everything ... Unsolved case closed.

Same stupidity crashing a car to explain injuries that were already photographed by police ... It is honestly possible he's just so self absorbed that he thought this clever trail of proof and explanations would prove he was brilliant.

All IMO, and conjecture, and I have no proof this useless <modsnip> killed anyone.

Awww, thank you BJ Sleuth and Annie,

Thank you for your lovely thoughts and empathy.

I think the reasons I have been 'moved' about this story is that we have faced/are facing huge financial strains, have family in this area, are parents of a young girl but the differences are we could only have one child (my husband and I have both been diagnosed with colon cancer in the last 12 years - him, before I met him, me, 7 months after I gave birth to my only child, a beautiful girl).

So, I think, I was one of those arrogant 'yuppies' who seem to dwell and 'expect' all the good things that come their way.

But that was 6 years ago, when my beautiful daughter was born, and then 5 years ago when I was given the diagnosis of cancer - and now, I see people who just 'throw' their blessings away.

I say my prayers for Allison. Until I was a mother myself I could NEVER know how much the LOVE is for your child.

And I say my prayers for her daughters - because - without a mother, I mean, where are you? And a mother, who was taken from you, by, it seems by your father? Bloody hell, how do you ever come to terms with that?

No matter how bad it gets - I can't afford pre-school etc, until she starts Big School next year - I'm here for her, always. (Even though, my partner and I have a great sense of humour between us: ie as my partner says to me, darling if i'm worth more to you dead than alive, i think we have a problem....) God love us all.*advertiser censored*

My eyes kept getting drawn back to this section of the article:
"April 19, 2012 (the day, police allege, Mrs Baden-Clay was killed)
Mr Baden-Clay and his alleged mistress, Toni McHugh, have a conversation in the afternoon about their relationship's future."
Conversation ? As in via phone or in person ? TM would have been in QLD for conference, did they meet up ?
Had any information been released about WHAT exactly was discussed ?

MOO

Mentioned it to make sure attention was drawn to the app

1. Turned off the App to make it appear that ABC didn't want to be contacted.

2. Turned off the App so that it couldn't be found, maybe she'd hit him with it shattering the screen, traces of his skin/blood on it.

3.To show he REALLY tried to find her

That's all I got.

The guy is so sociopathically pathetic, it could be something like... As part of the counselling over infidelity both partners agreed to turn on tracking app on their phones. When the killer realised Allison was dead, they turned off the app, stupidly thinking that would prevent any locating the phone. Then disposing of the phone anyway. Then mention the app in a message to complete the rich trail of clues being left because we're oh so much cleverer than career detectives. Because obviously everyone would think wow, the husband was having problems finding her using the app, and so are we .... Well that explains everything ... Unsolved case closed.

Same stupidity crashing a car to explain injuries that were already photographed by police ... It is honestly possible he's just so self absorbed that he thought this clever trail of proof and explanations would prove he was brilliant.

All IMO, and conjecture, and I have no proof this useless dumb *advertiser censored* killed anyone.

If his injuries had already been photographed by police a day earlier, IMO he was having suicidal thoughts hence crashed the car ... but again, couldn't do anything properly.

I apologise if this has been covered before, but I just cannot keep up with the posts whilst my eyes recover from laser surgery...everything is double!!

I have just read the timeline from Brisbane Times and Ihave a couple of thoughts....

1. There was a rumour that the Police had been called out the night before ABC was reported missing due to Domestic dispute. If this was the case, why did it take the Police 1 hour and 15 minutes to arrive at the house from the time of the triple 000 call? In fact, WHY did it take that long? I dont think they suspected anything until they arrived.

2. GBC googles 'west brisbane psychiatrists' at 9.34am. Could this be for his daughters? If he allegedly killed ABC, he may have known she wasn't coming back and the girls were going to suffer or the poor girls were already showing signs of distress, having had the Police around?

3. Why would he voluntarily allow Police to photograph injuries and then THE NEXT DAY have a car accident to cover up his injuries...that had already been seen??!!http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...fekiller-gerard-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html

BBM I had posted the same question earlier as I am confused about this as well. He could of been trying to kill himself but I doubt it, why leave your seat belt on and I dont think this accident was done at any great speed. Then again he has proven to be stupid.

My only other thought is that the media have the date incorrect of him going to the Police Station or that this blue car does have something to do with the night in question. Didnt media report that a blue car was seen at Kholo Creek on the Thursday night Friday morning. Did this car have prior damage and he then had this accident and got "a little bit hurt" to cover this up from Police.

I'm still of the opinion that GBC is NPD, having been involved with one I see striking similarities between the one I knew and the information that is currently available about GBC.
If GBC is the murderer he would be in shock that he was discovered. He would no doubt be looking back at his behaviour etc and would see his performance as flawless.
Trying to convince an NPD that they're wrong is like trying to teach a rock to fly. They cannot believe that they are wrong, they are SPECIAL and don't make mistakes.They don't (believe that they ) break the rules - because the rules never applied to them in the first place - rules are for the 'not special' people. Many actually flout known rules, as a way of proving that they're better, special, and can get away with breaking rules - they are God on Earth (in their minds) and should be the recipients of adulation. (Their belief is that) Anything they do is above that of ordinary people and should not be questioned - just believed.

MOO

Mentioned it to make sure attention was drawn to the app

1. Turned off the App to make it appear that ABC didn't want to be contacted.

2. Turned off the App so that it couldn't be found, maybe she'd hit him with it shattering the screen, traces of his skin/blood on it.

3.To show he REALLY tried to find her

That's all I got.

No. 3 - Agree. He was putting on a show of being really concerned. IMO.

Awww, thank you BJ Sleuth and Annie,

Thank you for your lovely thoughts and empathy.

I think the reasons I have been 'moved' about this story is that we have faced/are facing huge financial strains, have family in this area, are parents of a young girl but the differences are we could only have one child (my husband and I have both been diagnosed with colon cancer in the last 12 years - him, before I met him, me, 7 months after I gave birth to my only child, a beautiful girl).

So, I think, I was one of those arrogant 'yuppies' who seem to dwell and 'expect' all the good things that come their way.

But that was 6 years ago, when my beautiful daughter was born, and then 5 years ago when I was given the diagnosis of cancer - and now, I see people who just 'throw' their blessings away.

I say my prayers for Allison. Until I was a mother myself I could NEVER know how much the LOVE is for your child.

And I say my prayers for her daughters - because - without a mother, I mean, where are you? And a mother, who was taken from you, by, it seems by your father? Bloody hell, how do you ever come to terms with that?

No matter how bad it gets - I can't afford pre-school etc, until she starts Big School next year - I'm here for her, always. (Even though, my partner and I have a great sense of humour between us: ie as my partner says to me, darling if i'm worth more to you dead than alive, i think we have a problem....) God love us all.*advertiser censored*

You've been dealt more than your share but I hope that you and your partner can overcome your illness. Your daughter will be fine with your love and guidance. They can do very well without having been to preschool.

BBM I had posted the same question earlier as I am confused about this as well. He could of been trying to kill himself but I doubt it, why leave your seat belt on and I dont think this accident was done at any great speed. Then again he has proven to be stupid.

My only other thought is that the media have the date incorrect of him going to the Police Station or that this blue car does have something to do with the night in question. Didnt media report that a blue car was seen at Kholo Creek on the Thursday night Friday morning. Did this car have prior damage and he then had this accident and got "a little bit hurt" to cover this up from Police.

This car was taken away by police for examination. It has now been reported that it has been sold by the owner. IMO police found nothing suspicious with it, otherwise they would have kept it.

Would be interesting to know where our little <modsnip> man claims he encountered caterpillars. If it's the usual type which cause itch/reaction, you seldom find them in mown and cleared suburbia. they start (or is it end?) as those 'bag moths' often found hanging in large sacks high in gums etc in bushy areas, and the hairy spines on them, usually travelling in chains, are like itching powder). I've been stung by dozens at once and the itching is unbearable, but not the sort you scratch at, you basically need to soak, use lotion or rub at the welts to deaden the feeling ... More like a bluebottle than a flea, for example. I doubt you'd cause yourself physical broken-skin scratches.

Yes(sorry your post snipped by me).. those particular hairy grubs.. 'Eastern Tent Caterpillar' like particular Eucylpt and acacia trees..The natural hosts of the caterpillars are eucalypt and acacia species, including the mountain coolibah, white box, white cedar, and wattles commonly found in eastern Australia. Late summer / autumn is the season when the caterpillar nests can be seen hanging in the trees as a silken bag And yes those barbs from their hairs do not get rubbed off by sratching. you can usually see the little hairs or stubbs of them broken off in your skin..they irritate like on thing. And continue to until the hairs actually dislodge.. I have taken to them with tweezers to try and get them out because the irritaion can be so intense. Postin a link to some info on them..it is to do with equine feotal loss.. As I've mentioned before the hairs of these grubs are known to be responsible for mares aborting their foals.(we have had horses and unfortunately experienced this situation)
http://equivetaustralia.com/horse-talk/equine-amnionitis-foetal-loss.html

What's the BET that, that mobile phone was hit with a blinking sledge hammer or similar, prior to been disposed of ... in an unrecognisable form of squished, useless plastic or whatever. It also wouldn't surprise me in the least if the EXPENSIVE battery had in fact been removed prior to the squishing & dumping :what: ... but then, how would it have been possible to trace for the short while that it was??? Mmmmm?
Then again, LITTLE adds up ... but the QPS will ADD it ALL up in perfect time & deservedly take FIRST PRIZE in Australian history! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member