Trial Thread 4/19/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there might have been but it was not done by him or LE would have shown video of that too. So it was probably a transfer or direct deposit done via electronic banking. Don't think it has much bearing on what the two of them were doing that day.

MOO

From the banking codes it was made the same way the 400 was earlier ... Question is where is the bank compared to the school ...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169160&page=19

1:08

A reminder that discussion of MR's "stepchild" is OFF the table.

Thanks,

Salem

He was on his phone on April 8, 2009, too, the day Tori Stafford was abducted. Except for about three hours that evening in the time period that she was allegedly raped and bludgeoned to death, said the Crown while presenting cellphone evidence on Thursday.
Bell Canada phone records showed a gap in phone calls and text messages on his BlackBerry from 4:28 p.m. to 7:46 p.m. that day. And the first call he made after that lull, at 7:47 p.m., was routed through a cellphone tower just south-east of Mount Forest. He called his own number to check voice mail.

http://www.thestar.com/news/article...ecords-corroborate-mcclintic-s-testimony?bn=1

Mabe destined wants to contest MR's cell phone bill. Apparently a lot were over $300. Just a comment LOL.
So glad they have this evidence.

I do agree that the bill was very high, however, if most of the charges have to do with data and he has no data plan or a very small data plan, then the bill would be high, data is very expensive on a cell phone, it's not like a home internet plan. For example, most carriers charge 5.cents a kilobyte, that's the industry standard in canada atm.

1 kilobyte = 1029 bytes

1029 kilobytes = 1 megabyte

1029 megabyte = 1 gigabyte

1029 gigabytes = 1 terrabyte

So if you send a picture that has 1 megabyte, at .5 cents na kilobyte that pic would cost you 51.45$ without a data plan.

He was on his phone on April 8, 2009, too, the day Tori Stafford was abducted. Except for about three hours that evening in the time period that she was allegedly raped and bludgeoned to death, said the Crown while presenting cellphone evidence on Thursday.
Bell Canada phone records showed a gap in phone calls and text messages on his BlackBerry from 4:28 p.m. to 7:46 p.m. that day. And the first call he made after that lull, at 7:47 p.m., was routed through a cellphone tower just south-east of Mount Forest. He called his own number to check voice mail.

http://www.thestar.com/news/article...ecords-corroborate-mcclintic-s-testimony?bn=1

That just blows me away, after that horrific shock he had just received finding that TLM had killed Tori, he checks his messages????

I think there might have been but it was not done by him or LE would have shown video of that too. So it was probably a transfer or direct deposit done via electronic banking. Don't think it has much bearing on what the two of them were doing that day.

MOO

MTR had no known source of legitimate income that we know of, so I am curious what that deposit related to. A $100 deposit is an odd amount (because it is so even, lol). GST refunds were being received at the time, either by mail or direct deposit. Was someone repaying MTR for something?

deposit 400.00 at 9:47
Withdrawal 400 at 11:10
Deposit 100.00 at 14:58
Withdrawal 81.50 at 15:03 (80.00 plus 1.50 fee)

The deposit at 14:58 makes me wonder for he was suppose to be driving by the school at 13:05.

http://www.ctvlondon.ca/tag/barbara-armstrong/

Thanks Tahorn .. i hadn't seen the deposit.

I believe MTR was driving past the school at 3:05, not 13:05.

MTR had no known source of legitimate income that we know of, so I am curious what that deposit related to. A $100 deposit is an odd amount (because it is so even, lol). GST refunds were being received at the time, either by mail or direct deposit. Was someone repaying MTR for something?

My GST has always been deposited first thing in the morning. Anyone ever get anything like that deposited later in the afternoon. I use a different bank.

The deposit at 14:58 makes me wonder for he was suppose to be driving by the school at 13:05.

I don't think it means MR deposited the money in his account. Just that there was $100 deposited at that time. I don't know. I'm having a hard time reading the receipt on the video, and my bank statements are way more detailed than that.

lordy knows with crooks these days, maybe drug dealers accept online payment for the goods. JMO e transfers lol

would be not surprising that some crooks would do that...email the payment and i will drop of the goods. It is quite instantaneous. JMO Especially if they are using cells and stuff as they do now to sell them. Saves all the leg work.

when the payment is accepted by the receiver it shows as a deposit at your bank. JMO

I bet someone will buy it and turn it into condos.

ok now I am gonna be miffed (insert stronger language) if this building then gets turned into special care home for seniors or something GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. JMO I am so ripping mad about this new prison in Toronto when I think of the old moldy schools and special care homes there are and they build criminals THIS facility!!! JMO

OMG. Thanks for posting, I can't believe that.

O/T For those who are not familiar with Etan's case, he was the first missing child to be put on the side of a milk carton, and his case raised awareness for stranger danger.

god bless the LE officers who continue to search after others have given up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo