TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! My first post. :)

Here's what, for me, is the biggest clue so far:

When her brother, who I realize LE has ruled out as a suspect, thought Holly had walked into the woods with her boyfriend, and then realized later that she had not, why did he first call the boyfriend? I mean, if it was MY sister, I'd try her phone first, right? There are only two reasons I wouldn't. One being if her phone was obviously in plain sight and I knew she didn't have it, I'd call the first person I would think would be with her. The other reason would be...... that I would know she couldn't answer it.

I need to get ready for my trip to Jackson...but I keep waiting here for news and all of your great sleuthing!
I am certainly no psychic or "insider" with secret knowledge.
Just a concerned lifelong Tennessean who wants this angel home with her family.
It's cold outside and I am going to put a sweater and jacket on as I head out in a little while to watch my 21 year old nursing student niece perform in a sorority variety show tonight.
Is Holly cold and hungry?
God I hope not:(

e Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says that the 20-year-old woman's brother, Clint, saw her talking to the man outside their home in Darden about 7:30 a.m., but Clint did not notice anything wrong until he went outside and saw blood. Clint Bobo, 25, saw the man only from the back, and thought it was his sister's boyfriend, authorities said. He did not become alarmed until he went outside and saw then blood, and then he called 911.

Authorities said they are confident Bobo's brother and boyfriend are not suspects.

Investigators have not yet been able to confirm whether the blood outside the home was Holly Bobo's.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...-from-home?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

regarding searching the woods i wonder if LE believe the perp still has her in the woods or left her somewhere in the woods as opposed to taking her to his home, or do they just not know of anywhere else to search?

When her brother, who I realize LE has ruled out as a suspect, thought Holly had walked into the woods with her boyfriend, and then realized later that she had not, why did he first call the boyfriend? I mean, if it was MY sister, I'd try her phone first, right? There are only two reasons I wouldn't. One being if her phone was obviously in plain sight and I knew she didn't have it, I'd call the first person I would think would be with her. The other reason would be...... that I would know she couldn't answer it.

ok, Brother is not a suspect & I don't know who he called first

just in case you were wondering.

3rd reason may be he tried it first and got no answer, then tried boyfreinds.

I can't say why but I believe he was watching her from the woods throughout the latter part of winter. NiteVision glasses at night.

Given the set-back of that driveway, it would seem to be either someone in the house, watching from the woods or a neighbor.

regarding searching the woods i wonder if LE believe the perp still has her in the woods or left her somewhere in the woods as opposed to taking her to his home, or do they just not know of anywhere else to search?

IMO they are still in the woods because they believe Holly and her abductor are hidden very well in the woods

Don't see how brother could have done anything, whole family was home getting ready for work/school just an hour or a little more before she went missing. No time for brother to hide all evidence of any wrong doing in the short time since parents left.

willnunley via twitter

Documents: more than 700 people have volunteered to help today.
2 minutes ago via HTC Peep

Going looking for the PSI section of this board.....

no worries bmom! I just wondered if it was the same one I had been looking at today

Okay, wasn't FB. It was a comment somewhere else. Probably a rumor... There seem to many rumors or at least conflicting/unsubstantiated stories, kwim?

ETA: I updated my original post to reflect this as well.

Don't see how brother could have done anything, whole family was home getting ready for work/school just an hour or a little more before she went missing. No time for brother to hide all evidence of any wrong doing in the short time since parents left.

brother, nor boyfriend are suspects

willnunley via twitter

Investigators will update the media in 1 hour, on the latest findings. #hollybobo
2 minutes ago via HTC Peep

Wonder if the man in the camo could have purposely wounded himself, approached her and told her he and his friend got shot in the woods and asked her to accompany him and help with his friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member