NAMUS posts new image

I just "liked" the page and shared it with my friends (whom are mostly from VA and DC). Hoping that someone recognizes him or knows somebody who knows somebody that is missing a son and looking for him.

I've been working on this for awhile now, and I have a list of 74 possibilities for Jason Doe. Some seem more reasonable than others. The one that most compels me is Jason K. Cannon missing since 3/16/83 from Boise Idaho, he was 2 at the time, and would have been 14 or so in 1995. He had sandy blond/dark blond/light brown hair and brown eyes. There is little info on Jason Cannon. His mother claims that she left him outside the home for a few minutes unattended and when she returned he was gone. I was thinking possibly a family abduction, or something like that, where he might have kept his first name. If anyone wants to help me narrow down my list of possibilities please let me know.

I've been working on this for awhile now, and I have a list of 74 possibilities for Jason Doe. Some seem more reasonable than others. The one that most compels me is Jason K. Cannon missing since 3/16/83 from Boise Idaho, he was 2 at the time, and would have been 14 or so in 1995. He had sandy blond/dark blond/light brown hair and brown eyes. There is little info on Jason Cannon. His mother claims that she left him outside the home for a few minutes unattended and when she returned he was gone. I was thinking possibly a family abduction, or something like that, where he might have kept his first name. If anyone wants to help me narrow down my list of possibilities please let me know.

I do think we should summit a tip for Jason Cannon. The theory seems like a long shot, but there is something weird about this case, or he would have been identified by now. The hair color, eye color, and name match. I just wish there was more info on the Jason Cannon case.
I actually look forward to working on your list, but I am not sure when I am going to get around to it. Right now there are several other things I should be doing. :-/ This is the page admin, so I have your list. :)
I know you can also summit tips by email at
hotline@ncmec.com
I would try to make the tip specific, with links to the corresponding profiles on NAMUS on the Doe network, Charley project, ect. If you could figure out a way to imbed Jason Cannon's picture next to Grateful Doe in the email it would probably stand a better chance at grabbing someone's attention.
If you send an email let me know. I look forward to working with you on this case. :)

I went ahead and sent a tip to the email I gave above about Jason K. Cannon being a possible match. I hope and pray that it is read in a timely manner and taken seriously and persued by investigators. I hope I get a response. If I do not, we should call whatever phone numbers we can find on both cases to suggest this tip, although I hate making phone calls. I do not want to let this one go. I haven't claimed the possible match to be my idea and I never will. If this is a match, and it is a big IF, then I will happily give you the just credit you deserve for thinking out of the box.

Help! I tried to summit a tip by email at the address I gave above, but it got returned to me, something about the recipient rejected it. :-( What email do I use to summit tips?

And there was this guy - Jason C. It's a very unusual surname.

I visited a link posted later in this thread and it showed a Jason C. from W. Potomac who's name had been highlighted. If that's the name you're referring to, it's a pretty common name around south central VA. At least it used to be. There's even a drug store in my home town that carries the name.

I'm going to try and contact some of my friends from college to see if any of them recognize this fellow. There were a lot of kids from NOVA that were part of the dead scene back in the 90's in my dorm.

Has Aron silverman been discounted, I could not see his name in the possible matches section. he disappeared in 1993 so two year before Jason Doe died, but it was thought possible he was a run away so it is not impossible he lived as a run away for a couple of years before being killed in the accident. I now his name is not Jason, but maybe that is a red herring: he could have given the girls a false name, someone else gave him the note, he piced it up from somewhere etc.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Height, weight, and eye color don't match / aren't close.
It's possible he could have grown or gained weight, but I don't think he was wearing brown contacts when he was found.

I just "liked" the page and shared it with my friends (whom are mostly from VA and DC). Hoping that someone recognizes him or knows somebody who knows somebody that is missing a son and looking for him.

Somewhere, buried in one of these threads about Jason, there is a comment from LE where they believe that Jason's family contacted them, apparently these folks asked specific questions that haven't/hadn't been released.

I'm going to go back and see if I can find the actual qoute.

Mel

Found it. Main thread #1 post # 203

Posted by:
marylandmissing
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by reb
<Spoke w/ a ME once who told me that shortly after this death, they received a call they believe may have been the family of this boy.>

<so, what did they say? were they able to confirm anything from this?>

When this first happened, some physical characteristics weren't released to the public, as there was no need to initially. After the first media release occurred, they received a call from someone inquiring if the young man had these characteristics...

Hey, I submitted the match to doe network, said they would look into it, but you know how that goes. Still a tough one, with 180 some people already ruled out, at least we know that this case is definitely being worked on. I just don't understand some of the people that have been tested, when so many that are at the appropriate age have not. Anyways, I have narrowed the list down to 40 some more likely candidates.

here they are, some are way more likely than others. It wouldn't let me load my actual list, which includes age when missing, age in 1995, date missing, date of birth, location missing, namus #, hair & eye color, and brief description of scenario
all of these missing guys fit into the age range of 13-24 in June 1995.

NAME
Aiello, Steven
Allen, Marc J.
Amato, Andrew
Ayotte, Kevin J.
Barclay, Nicholas P.
Barnett, Richard R.
Benetton, Soni M.
Borer, David M.
Bright, Jeremy D.
Cantrell, Antreas C.
Cerniglia, Paul A.
Clark, Steven M.
Collins, Kevin A.
Crain, William S.
Dabkowski, Jon M.
Davison, Timothy J.
Dollar, Burt O.
Downey, William V.
Eddings, Marty L.
Edmonds, Jr, Charles D.
Evans, Sean W.
Fair, Curtis M.
Francis, Charles C.
Franko, Anthony B.
Fritz, Robert J.
Frye, Ronald
Green, Jarrod D.
Grice, Jeremy J.
Guthrie, Timothy P.
Hale, Shawn
Hansen, Bradley B.
Harrington, Dennis P.
Heindenreich, Mike
Henderson, Charles A.
Henson, Royce
Hollan Jr, Kelly
Inman, John C.
Inman, Tyler J.
Izzett Jr., Donald L.
Jackson, Danny R.
Johnson, Paul W.
Karis, Andrew
Kellar, Robert L.
Kleeschulte, Scott A.
Krafft III, John L.
Krebbs, Larry D.
Lango, John F.
Leach, Randy W.
Lewis, Reuben M.
Lusher, Jamie
Mackerley, Louis A.
Mahaffey, Joshua J.
Martin, Eugene W.
Martin, Mark S.
McColl, Peter J.
Mello, Patrick W.
Minarcin, Gabriel
Mort, Russell J.
Narbonne, Taj
Negrete, Jared M.
Nuray, Cenzig H.
Osborne, Jeffery D.
Pate, Aaron M.
Patz, Etan K.
Rawls, Samuel R.
Russo, Jason J.
Salomon, Mitchel
Sayegh, Cary D.
Schwerman, Roger
Seelman, Mark W.
Seelman, Mark W.
Simonelli, John
Smith, Nicholas V.
Swan, Christopher J.
Theis, Tyrom
Torres-Irizarry, Angel
Wells, Joel
Wetterling, Jacob E.
Wright, Michael A.
Yanez, Rene
Zahn, Christoph
Zeigler, Jonathan L.

I have another list of less likely people. These people are all a little older, 25-30. If anyone is interested in either complete list, let me know.

Just to say, none of the men on the list have been ruled out, according to NAMUS.

Sorry, I keep posting, for some reason, Jason Cannon is not on the list that I previously posted, he definitely should be.

We would need to know if Osbourne had longer hair at the time, Doe was not found with glasses

NAMUS describes his hair as a short buzz cut, he probably should be taken off of my list as he disappeared after JD died, but sometimes people get dates wrong

here they are, some are way more likely than others. It wouldn't let me load my actual list, which includes age when missing, age in 1995, date missing, date of birth, location missing, namus #, hair & eye color, and brief description of scenario
all of these missing guys fit into the age range of 13-24 in June 1995.

NAME
Aiello, Steven
Allen, Marc J.
Amato, Andrew
Ayotte, Kevin J.
Barclay, Nicholas P.
Barnett, Richard R.
Benetton, Soni M.
Borer, David M.
Bright, Jeremy D.
Cantrell, Antreas C.
Cerniglia, Paul A.
Clark, Steven M.
Collins, Kevin A.
Crain, William S.
Dabkowski, Jon M.
Davison, Timothy J.
Dollar, Burt O.
Downey, William V.
Eddings, Marty L.
Edmonds, Jr, Charles D.
Evans, Sean W.
Fair, Curtis M.
Francis, Charles C.
Franko, Anthony B.
Fritz, Robert J.
Frye, Ronald
Green, Jarrod D.
Grice, Jeremy J.
Guthrie, Timothy P.
Hale, Shawn
Hansen, Bradley B.
Harrington, Dennis P.
Heindenreich, Mike
Henderson, Charles A.
Henson, Royce
Hollan Jr, Kelly
Inman, John C.
Inman, Tyler J.
Izzett Jr., Donald L.
Jackson, Danny R.
Johnson, Paul W.
Karis, Andrew
Kellar, Robert L.
Kleeschulte, Scott A.
Krafft III, John L.
Krebbs, Larry D.
Lango, John F.
Leach, Randy W.
Lewis, Reuben M.
Lusher, Jamie
Mackerley, Louis A.
Mahaffey, Joshua J.
Martin, Eugene W.
Martin, Mark S.
McColl, Peter J.
Mello, Patrick W.
Minarcin, Gabriel
Mort, Russell J.
Narbonne, Taj
Negrete, Jared M.
Nuray, Cenzig H.
Osborne, Jeffery D.
Pate, Aaron M.
Patz, Etan K.
Rawls, Samuel R.
Russo, Jason J.
Salomon, Mitchel
Sayegh, Cary D.
Schwerman, Roger
Seelman, Mark W.
Seelman, Mark W.
Simonelli, John
Smith, Nicholas V.
Swan, Christopher J.
Theis, Tyrom
Torres-Irizarry, Angel
Wells, Joel
Wetterling, Jacob E.
Wright, Michael A.
Yanez, Rene
Zahn, Christoph
Zeigler, Jonathan L.

I have another list of less likely people. These people are all a little older, 25-30. If anyone is interested in either complete list, let me know.

And there's a Jason on this list...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts