Divers pulled a suspicious bag from a waterway behind the Blanchard Park

sorry to leave so quick - had to feed the dogs and hubby - back now. The stuff from the media was allowed to be discussed, I haven't discussed what was in the bags although I know. Am I allowed to tell WHERE the searches were? The media helicopters were following us all day so they know where we were but don't know if I'm allowed to say>

since it obviously wasnt caylee it doesnt really matter does it ?

Found this at another site--thought you might be interested!

I just got off the phone with Mytime. She and her husband participated in the search today and are wore out.They made a stop by Kidfinders on their way out of town and spoke with George Anthony,
she told him that they had participated in the ground search and wanted to be fair so wanted to know where they would like for her to look for a live Caylee. She had me on her speakerphone while she was there, and I could hear most of the conversation.
George told her that Caylee had been moved 9 times and that his detective would be getting in touch with her.However, she left Kidfinders without anyone telling her where they would like her to search for a live Caylee.

http://.net/index.php?topic=4010.1620

OMG! I can not understand George Anthony and his continuing to be a part of this charade!
George knows the truth! He knows what happened! He knows! He knows! He knows!!!
Sooooo, Why does he continue with these type of statements in public! ???

^ If she has moved 9 times it was somebody in the family relocating a body.

As I recall, Leonard related that version on Nancy Grace's show. Casey was supposedly given a script by ZFG not to tell anybody for 30 days. Not that I believe for one minute it even happened ~ just another of her lies, imo.

Oh that's why she has nothing to say...she ran out of script....:chicken:

This search is making me crazy. I spend every moment trying to figure out what she (KC) could have been thinking, what she did, how she did it. I hate even thinking about these things but there has to be clues in what we know...She had to have said or done something that will help to find Caylee. She talked/texted so much!

I'm afraid that she put her in water. It makes it that much less likely that Caylee will be found and statistically, it would fit the profile for what mothers that kill do.

I just keep hoping that she screwed something up. Maybe didn't do a good job eliminating other evidence of the crime???

Ack. Sorry. I'm so bothered by all this at the moment!

I agree.
People who would do such a thing to an innocent and defenseless animal, would do the same to a human!
They have no respect for life! It's sickening!:furious:

Ditto!

O/T...Hey there sweetmop!:blowkiss:

By the way, I met Mandy from TES, LP in all black and looking extremely uncomfortable from the heat, that little channel 2 news guy "little man" I think we called him, Rob D. was with LP, and of course, I met Tim Miller, he hugged me twice - he is even more amazing in person. He looks you in the eyes but he is actually looking into your soul - best way to describe it. You feel the love from him for everyone and you feel your insides just melt. Don't know how to explain it - it isn't you know, attraction. Just some kind of soul to soul understanding, caring, feeling?? Oh yeah, can't forget that he-man we all love YURI, YURI woooo hoooo...heard that the Kesse's were around too but didn't see them.
It is wonderful you were there and worked so hard today. I hear it was hot, nasty, and treacherous work!! Wow! (I would have had a heart attack if a frog jumped on me with snakes around!) Thanks for being there! WTG!

You know, you can feel that even over the screen with Tim. He just has this kindness and calm about him. A quiet serenity which he exudes naturally. I think he truly is a Saint.

Poor LP did look very uncomfortable in his jacket, hat, and black! He must be used to it tho.

I didn't catch Yuri on Murt's cam today, but heard he was there. I wouldn't expect him to be anywhere else. ;)

By the way, I met Mandy from TES, LP in all black and looking extremely uncomfortable from the heat, that little channel 2 news guy "little man" I think we called him, Rob D. was with LP, and of course, I met Tim Miller, he hugged me twice - he is even more amazing in person. He looks you in the eyes but he is actually looking into your soul - best way to describe it. You feel the love from him for everyone and you feel your insides just melt. Don't know how to explain it - it isn't you know, attraction. Just some kind of soul to soul understanding, caring, feeling?? Oh yeah, can't forget that he-man we all love YURI, YURI woooo hoooo...heard that the Kesse's were around too but didn't see them.

Cocoamom! What courage you have! Thanks for keeping us updated on your extraordinary day. :)

ETA - I'm happy to hear that they're still searching the BP area. I was so discouraged when the only area they seemed to be talking about was near the airport. There are a lot of "suspect" pings from BP. I have the feeling that she also disposed of other evidence in different places.

Yes, certainly do understand! Everytime I see him I feel it.

Though that pic of Yuri on Crutches.....well, I'm not sure what it means but Kathy Bates character in Misery comes right to mind. Perhaps it's that he resembles the actor ? Hate to think it's cause I'm a sicko LOL.

Again thanks for searching....you were the hands and feet of so many of us that couldn't.

Does anyone know what video was referred to earlier in this thread? I don't want to be on any video!

I believe it was on Channel 9 locally, but I haven't viewed it yet.

Headline News (CNN) had four or so of our posters with their sign on today and one gave an interview. It was very touching and she did a great job.

Speaking of pounding hearts, this morning as I stood under 4 helicopters flying above Blanchard park, a stranger who was speaking to a cop told me they recovered her (as heard on police radio). It was then i knew how much Caylee has made her place in my heart. Of course this was a false alarm but it means I will still get to search for her tomorrow. 8am sharp.

To the wonderful searchers.

Please, even if you don't tell exactly what you found you are not suppose to discuss anything about what you found or what you saw other people (CSI) people doing.

I know it may seem like nothing to you but please I don't want any of you to get into trouble for posting.

Please post what you are feeling, the conditions, how many people, but not a word about what you found or what you saw others doing.

Not yet please.

Thank you so much for going out there and doing the hard work for those who couldn't be there.

Tricia

I just can't imagine how he can be doing that after I listened to those audio tapes this week and him knowing what that car smelled like. :( MOO
Is this the "live search" they're talking about that's to coincide with the TES search?

Does anyone know what video was referred to earlier in this thread? I don't want to be on any video!

Never mind, I saw the post (around 60 on this thread) that's not me but I plugged WS EVERY chance I got. Several people wrote it on their hands!!!

The #1 thing we were told over and over by Tim M. was that the bad vibes from the past between TES and the Anthonys are over. They spent several hours with them on Friday and all differences were hammered out. Tim's most sincere words were that he didn't want ANYONE saying ANYTHING negative about this family. If we did, we would be thrown off the search. He said they are going through something that the majority of us out in the world know absolutely NOTHING about and we have no right to judge how they deal with their pain. He was met with great applause and I can respect what he said. We should try here too - he's right, we don't know how they feel.

I have done my best today to be totally respectful to the A fam. :X

Today was about Caylee.

Found this at another site--thought you might be interested!

I just got off the phone with Mytime. She and her husband participated in the search today and are wore out.They made a stop by Kidfinders on their way out of town and spoke with George Anthony,
she told him that they had participated in the ground search and wanted to be fair so wanted to know where they would like for her to look for a live Caylee. She had me on her speakerphone while she was there, and I could hear most of the conversation.
George told her that Caylee had been moved 9 times and that his detective would be getting in touch with her.However, she left Kidfinders without anyone telling her where they would like her to search for a live Caylee.

http://.net/index.php?topic=4010.1620

Did he ever say WHY these people are keeping Caylee?

I wasn't aware that KC changed her story. As far as I know, she has always maintained that she dropped off Caylee at the nanny's apartment.

Yeah.. LP changed her story for her though so a lot of people take it as fact.

Never mind, I saw the post (around 60 on this thread) that's not me but I plugged WS EVERY chance I got. Several people wrote it on their hands!!!

The #1 thing we were told over and over by Tim M. was that the bad vibes from the past between TES and the Anthonys are over. They spent several hours with them on Friday and all differences were hammered out. Tim's most sincere words were that he didn't want ANYONE saying ANYTHING negative about this family. If we did, we would be thrown off the search. He said they are going through something that the majority of us out in the world know absolutely NOTHING about and we have no right to judge how they deal with their pain. He was met with great applause and I can respect what he said. We should try here too - he's right, we don't know how they feel.

I heard they met in NeJame's office and worked things out.
I guess they agree to disagree about Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back