ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't that increase the prison suicide rate? LOL! On a side note until the entire crime scene and victim have been pieced back together I appreciate we need LM alive but seriously I'd rather he commit suicide than come home and not get the DP here.

If he was going to off himself, he would have already done it. In my opinion, he has a game plan/something up his sleeve which he is convinced will lead to his freedom.

nothing like making a buck off an infamous killer....
really? he wont just do interviews because he is happy the killer is off the streets?
makes me wonder how truthful he will be and how much he will embellish the truth...

lol

the article makes him sound like a prick....

this may be an unpopular opinion...but i find that very distasteful.....

Yes I was shocked when I read it. Is Sun a reliable news source or is it tabloid?

I'll be unpopular with you. I'm disgusted by him too.

seriously! the more i read it (i read it over a couple of times to make sure i wasnt reading it wrong)...the more i think....what an opportunist egotistical prick.

plus the way he was smiling in the media shots of him....

is he going to donate that $$ to the victim's family? prob not...

i now have this impression he is happy he found Luka so he gets his $$ and his own fame.....

i hope im wrong, but i now have a very very bad opinion of this "hero"....

Just thinking some more about Justin's profile which was accessed last on the 28th. I assume that it was a room mate but that raises the question of why there has not been no activity after the LE got involved? If it was a room mate or friend then his account must have been either left active since he last left home or else his settings allowed for passwords to be retained meaning LE should also have access to the account.

Surely LE should have been looking at the online activity of the victim to get a fuller picture of his relationship with Magnotta? This site in particular as it was one used the day of the murder.

Yes I was shocked when I read it. Is Sun a reliable news source or is it tabloid?

the UK Sun is a tabloid....I am not sure about the Canadian one...I thought it was their legit paper...but I dont know...hey you canadians....?

I wonder what all of his "fans" are doing now :rolleyes:

I'd imagine that most of his "fans" are avid viewers of Hogan's Heroes and since they likely assume all Germans are like Colonel Wilhelm Klink, I am confident that his "fans" are currently planning his breakout.

4m Pascal Robidas ‏@pascalrobidas
Le @SPVM indique que la poudre blanche dans les enveloppes suspectes est du bicarbonate de soude.

The white powder is baking soda.

Hi guys! I've been following this forum for a good while, I think I never even posted, but I love it here and have spent the last week or so reading about this case. You all did great work! Well I just stumbled on the above post, and decided based on his e-mail address ( Jun's) to see what can be found. I found some personal pics which I don't think should be added here.

But what was more disturbing is that I found a Quebec forum http://www.sinoquebec.com (Chinese language) which he was registered on (based on the help from Google Translate he was subleting or trying to share his apt) what is MORE disturbing is that the last login was MAY 28th at 3.48PM and his last post May 24th @ 8.55am!!!!!!!! :what:

I registered just now on the forum just so I can see his profile, and I took a print screen so I can post it here...

Profile with last login May 28th:
ALL THIS IS VERY STRANGE.
Fire_Shot_Screen_Capture_014_View_Profile_l.jpg

Last post on May 24th 8:55 am
Fire_Shot_Screen_Capture_015_Search_Results.jpg

The Translation from Google Translate for his post:

Thread: 2121 st-mathieu junior half, June and July, short rent every month 700
by ljustin
2121 st-mathieu junior half, short rent per month in June and July 700
The newly renovated, wood floors, bright and large windows, away from the guy-concordia metro station, very close to the swimming pool, sauna. Price: 950 $ now

Thank-you for your excellent post, Koukla, you should post more often!

The last login of May 28th could possibly indicate that LRM was accessing Lin's account.

Or, it could mean that his friends were accessing his account.

But, most likely, it means that LE was accessing his account.

In the recent case of Michael Rafferty, a monster who sexually assaulted and murdered Victoria Stafford, LE accessed his social media sites AFTER his arrest. But, some other people did too. So, it is always good to watch these things, and it never hurts to let LE know.

In this case, it would be very disturbing if someone was accessing the victims account other than LE.

I'm not interested in a word Ted Bundy has to say about *advertiser censored*, or anything else. I think he was trying to curry favour with right wing, religious groups in the run up to his execution to try and not get executed.

Plenty of people watch *advertiser censored* without it ever motivating them to kill. And there are plenty of studies from reliable sources about the long term affects of *advertiser censored*, no need to listen to a lying psychopath like Bundy, "oh the *advertiser censored* made me do it." Yeah right.

There is a marked difference between "violent" *advertiser censored* and *advertiser censored* featuring run-of-the-mill intercourse.

Say what you want about Ted Bundy but I believe what he stated has substantial merit. Consider the evidence found about any well documented serial killer ... they were all exposed to violent *advertiser censored* at some important point in their development.

yes, any drugs would be out of his system now..what would then be the excuse for not telling police where the head is. :moo:

His hair will tell the story of his drug use. :)
He's not assisting LE because he's insane and this is a sick game IMO. We have nothing to bargain with him for. With no DP on the table to negotiate with, he has no reason to play nice IMO.

Yeah, I really want to know also. It's odd that someone would be laughing during that time. I think it's either the TV or adding after editing because Luka doesn't have that many real life friends.

Sorry im not sure if you saw the rest of my post as I edited it.

If you think about it though, the kitten killing video's were pretty big in the news (at least here in the UK it was featured in a few newspapers). If this other person didn't have anything to do with the kitten killings, then surely they would have recognised LM and named him, to my knowledge they didn't, which leads to believe this person knew about the python killing the kitten....

4m Pascal Robidas ‏@pascalrobidas
Le @SPVM indique que la poudre blanche dans les enveloppes suspectes est du bicarbonate de soude.

The white powder is baking soda.

Robin Williams on the anthrax hoaxes from Robin Williams: Live on Broadway (2002) seems appropriate to share:
Son: They said "Don't open your mail"!

Dad: Why?

Son: There's white powder in envelopes.

Dad: "Really"!? (smiles) "Your mother and I used to look for white powder in envelopes"! "We weren't on-line. We did lines, my friend".

people should lay off the tipster.. yea hes asking for money and it looks bad, but non of you know his financial situation.. what if hes close to loosing his house and business? internet cafes arent exactly lucritive.. in a struggling economy..

personally it wouldnt be my choice of actions, but its not worthy of getting worked up about.. the media pays people for exclusive content ALL the time

There is a marked difference between "violent" *advertiser censored* and *advertiser censored* featuring run-of-the-mill intercourse.

Say what you want about Ted Bundy but I believe what he stated has substantial merit. Consider the evidence found about any well documented serial killer ... they were all exposed to violent *advertiser censored* at some important point in their development.

So was I, and yet I've never had the urge to hurt or kill. There are plenty of reputable, scientific studies out there by psychiatrists and psychologists detailing the actual affects of *advertiser censored*, violent and otherwise. There is simply no need to listen to the self serving words of a lying psychopath trying to get off Death Row, even if some of his words do accord with the experts. His words are superfluous, even where they are correct.

If he was going to off himself, he would have already done it. In my opinion, he has a game plan/something up his sleeve which he is convinced will lead to his freedom.

It probably involves the head and a bus full of children (sorry, bad Criminal Minds joke).

See Justin's tweet.

I'm somewhat disgusted that this question would be asked in a news conference.

Note: We don't know who asked the question at the news conference and given Xtra!'s track record of excellent reporting on this case I'd be surprised if Justin asked that question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa