Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
First place i would have looked at and brought in the dogs. Start there and work out if no evidence.
Right now the SF (schizophrenia) and his family of RSO is very troubling.

Someone asked at the WMUR live stream if dogs had been brought in to help in the search.
The reply given was that the dogs been there since Tuesday, right after CC was reported missing.

-----------------
Someone posted a real estate site. I think one of descriptions was that it used to be a schoolhouse. (I'd have to go find it from the 1st thread)

Also, it appeared that it was for sale? If so, who visited to look at it?

Excellent point about prospective buyers who may have looked at it! I also wonder if outsiders at the restaurant could see in the windows at night. You know how a lighted room with uncurtained windows at night reveal everything going on inside. Sometimes I think that occupants forget this.

The building that was referenced with regard to the real estate site is NOT the house that Celina lives in. It is the building next door that is a Rooming House. While I do not know for certain that the building was originally a schoolhouse, it does look like one.

The house that Celina and her family live in is the victorian style home next door and appears to only be a home that may have been split up into multiple apartments, with Celina's family having at least part of the 1st floor and the basement. I mentioned upthread that I can only find one other individual, outside of immediate family, that lists that address as their own. She is a friend to Celina and her siblings on FB and appears to be young, but an adult.

I posted photos of the home upthread and can post a photo of the rooming house too, if that will helpt to alleviate confusion.

It appears, from spending lots of time on Google Street View, that many of the homes in this small town, at least in the main part of town, are older victorian style homes and many appear to be divided into multi-family dwellings, either officially with separate entrances or unoffically with just the main entrance.

Look, I'm not going to go into the details, but I personally know that apartment dwellers and apartment managers can be stalkers/rapists, even without priors.

Does anyone know if they searched the homes/boarding houses close by her home yet? That is usually done, at least in some cases. tia

When Celina's home was taped off, according to reports, they also had the residents of the building behind the home leave. However, they have not made mention of searches of the boarding house next door nor any of the other houses in the area, as far as I am aware.

looking for a live person. If they think she's just "missing" and want to find her it would seem it wouldn't matter who looked where. The facts and circumstances here so far lead me to believe they are thinking homicide.

Police have found no evidence she was abducted, but also nothing to indicate she ran away

http://www.wcax.com/story/15174283/day-4-in-the-search-for-celina-cass

I am always confused over how some LE want only professional, and others want as much help that they can get... I wonder if its due to evidence?

Look, I'm not going to go into the details, but I personally know that apartment dwellers and apartment managers can be stalkers/rapists, even without priors.

Good point! Also, with so many people being related and knowing one another in a small town, I imagine a lot times this type of activity can have the blind eye turned. These people may just be looked at as a little off by the community and their odd behavior may often times go unreported. JMOO!

The building that was referenced with regard to the real estate site is NOT the house that Celina lives in. It is the building next door that is a Rooming House. While I do not know for certain that the building was originally a schoolhouse, it does look like one.

The house that Celina and her family live in is the victorian style home next door and appears to only be a home that may have been split up into multiple apartments, with Celina's family having at least part of the 1st floor and the basement. I mentioned upthread that I can only find one other individual, outside of immediate family, that lists that address as their own. She is a friend to Celina and her siblings on FB and appears to be young, but an adult.

I posted photos of the home upthread and can post a photo of the rooming house too, if that will helpt to alleviate confusion.

It appears, from spending lots of time on Google Street View, that many of the homes in this small town, at least in the main part of town, are older victorian style homes and many appear to be divided into multi-family dwellings, either officially with separate entrances or unoffically with just the main entrance.
-------------------------
Here's the site one of the sleuths here posted in the 1st thread showing both structures. If you scroll down in the description, you will see that the one listed used to be an old schoolhouse. http://www.verani.com/listing/Stewartstown/NH/real-estate/2806509#

Yes, I agree with you about the possible point of entry, and I wonder if the door was unlocked ? MOO

Someone posted upthread that usually these small towns are considered "safe" and residents tend to not lock or do not even have locks on their doors.

If it is hot up there, but being further north, I wonder how many homes, especially these older style ones even have AC. I bet they don't and I bet during the summer most windows and maybe even some doors are left open all night to let the cool breeze blow through.

These older victorian style homes a lot of times will have a door in the front and a door positioned in the same location at the back. In the warmer months, the doors would be left open to allow the breezes to blow through the house.

I wonder if this was the case with Celina's home.

With regard to the comment about wondering if there were curtains on the windows, if the windows were open, the curtains may be blowing and anyone may have been able to see inside the rooms, especially on a dark night with a light coming from the room.

JMOO

Good point! Also, with so many people being related and knowing one another in a small town, I imagine a lot times this type of activity can have the blind eye turned. These people may just be looked at as a little off by the community and their odd behavior may often times go unreported. JMOO!

That's right (about odd people). The guy who abducted little Leiby Kletzky (sp?) in NY was an integral part of the Jewish community there and was thought to be a bit standoffish and a little on the odd side, but he really just blended in. He'd probably have been the last person targeted if video surveillance had not ultimately led to him.

The fact that this community is secluded and sort of self-contained with a small population, as opposed to being part of a big metropolis, may work greatly in LE's favor. If there's anything to squeal about, hopefully someone will remember it and come forward.

-------------------------
Here's the site one of the sleuths here posted in the 1st thread showing both structures. If you scroll down in the description, you will see that the one listed used to be an old schoolhouse. http://www.verani.com/listing/Stewartstown/NH/real-estate/2806509#

Thanks! So in the 1st photo, you can see Celina's home to the right. In the 2nd photo, you can see what I was trying to describe may be similar with Celina's home, as a set of stairs toward the back in the corner, that lead down to the basement of the building. I imagine that Celina's home probably has a similar set of stairs and/or a set of cellar doors that lead to the basement of her home.

There is a quote in a news article that a mom was saying she will now remove the fans from the windows and lock the windows. Sorry, I don't save every article I read, so I don't have the link.

Does anyone know how long LE will typically do an active ground search before they stop actively looking?

Has anyone heard about a press release for today? Yesterday they said something along the lines of being sure they would have more info today...

As a child I would be to scared to sleep in the basement, even if it was my own bedroom, alone. As an adult, I still would not do it. Some people are just afraid of basements, and being alone.
If she did take off where would she go? Why does this case sound so familiar, what other girl disappeared over night. I am sure the that LE has already gone through the computer. Can the computer tell you who she would be chatting to online, facebook that is? If she was up late, what would she be doing besides playing fb games... Chatting to someone.

Yeh, I keep thinking of Zahra Baker. This certainly sounds very fishy. The FBI are searching Celina's computer:

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news...missing-new-hampshire-girls-computer-20110729

Someone posted upthread that usually these small towns are considered "safe" and residents tend to not lock or do not even have locks on their doors.

If it is hot up there, but being further north, I wonder how many homes, especially these older style ones even have AC. I bet they don't and I bet during the summer most windows and maybe even some doors are left open all night to let the cool breeze blow through.

These older victorian style homes a lot of times will have a door in the front and a door positioned in the same location at the back. In the warmer months, the doors would be left open to allow the breezes to blow through the house.

I wonder if this was the case with Celina's home.

With regard to the comment about wondering if there were curtains on the windows, if the windows were open, the curtains may be blowing and anyone may have been able to see inside the rooms, especially on a dark night with a light coming from the room.

JMOO

Absolutely, many have no AC, I don't!!! Plus the summer season up there is not all that long so fans suffice.

This is very true of this area. Most mind their own business on the big things and gossip about the little things. Impossible for outsiders to penetrate certain activities as everyone knows everyone and outsiders are not let in, but mostly, I am talking about drugs like marijuana as it is an easy crop to grow in an area of vast farmland. If the police are called for someone to report something, the next day everyone knows who called and about what which can place the reporter in danger. People who study human trafficking know that drug distribution now goes hand in hand with human traffickers and has become more profitable. I am not saying that is the case here. I am stating there is plenty of data to support my statement, and from having intimate knowledge of the area. I do not know Stewartstown in particular though.

I think it is very possible that someone who either lived in or near the property, or a visitor to either of the properties, who might be considered "a stranger" may be the perp.

I've been trounced on for offering up different theories. If someone wants to do that with my last theory, I won't be intimidated.

BTW, I find it interesting that some people will verbally attack vehemently in response to asking questions or putting forth an idea.

I think it is very possible that someone who either lived in or near the property, or a visitor to either of the properties, who might be considered "a stranger" may be the perp.

I do think that it is quite probable.

I have found a site to search the registry for deeds. However, I have not found a parcel map for the county. has anyone found that? I am curious to know who owns the property that Celina's family lives in and the properties around them and what types of properties they actually are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998