Rum the remedy for snake bite on penis!!

"I squatted down … I reckon I must’ve nearly sat on his head," he said.

"As soon as I felt it, I yelled. It really hurt.

"When it happened, I knew in the back of my mind it was a snake.

"I seen him coming out from between my legs."

He said he tried to remain calm as he inspected the damage.

"He got me about halfway down," he said. "I saw fang marks and a bit of blood come out."

I think Id need more than a rum:eek:

"I squatted down … I reckon I must’ve nearly sat on his head," he said.

"As soon as I felt it, I yelled. It really hurt.

"When it happened, I knew in the back of my mind it was a snake.

"I seen him coming out from between my legs."

He said he tried to remain calm as he inspected the damage.

"He got me about halfway down," he said. "I saw fang marks and a bit of blood come out."

I think Id need more than a rum:eek:

Oh god yeah, I'd need the whole bottle haha.. On a serious note though, I wonder how long until he's up and running again:crazy:

He seems to be a tough old mate so Id say hes the local hero down the pub and I can just imagine the jokes going around the town:)

He seems to be a tough old mate so Id say hes the local hero down the pub and I can just imagine the jokes going around the town:)

yea lol, probably a bit like this -

2 guys are in remote Australia, far from the nearest city. While stopping for a piss, one gets bitten on the end of his penis. While flailing around in pain, the other guy gets on the sat phone and calls poison control.
They say they’ll send a chopper, but that will take hours. If he wants his friend to live, he’s going to have to suck out the poison.
He goes back to his friend. “What did they say?’ he asks.
Looking at the puncture wounds on the end of his dick he replies ‘Sorry mate, they said you’re gonna die’.

i like that joke.....did you just see old mate on a current affair.....hes a hero and the snake is properly still gagging:)

i like that joke.....did you just see old mate on a current affair.....hes a hero and the snake is properly still gagging:)
oh buggar, i missed that. was busy cooking dinner plus DD had neighbors on..

I can't help but wonder though, how much the snake had to bite into:crazy:

I would assume since he was "squatting" that the old jokes of a bear in the woods come into play, too.

Youch! My fiance works for a doggie daycare and pet sitting service so he goes to people's apartments and picks up their dogs for walks and a jaunt to the dog park. A couple days ago one of his dog's who is fear-based aggressive went for him snapping and caught him right in the crotch. He missed Mr. Winkie by a millimeter and caught Fiance's crotch of his shorts and ripped a big hole in them. He came very close to having his penis bit off. Needless to say he refuses to go back.

I sat on a can of mace one time and it went off and sprayed all over the crotch of my pants and it BURNED so bad I almost went to the emergency room. I had little red burning bumps on my crotch for days.

My grandmother got bitten on the buttock by a black widow spider while sitting in an outhouse. She was a child and it was at the turn of the century. Her father was a doctor, so he was able to treat her and she lived.
I think she was kind of phobic about toilets for the rest of her life, even the nice normal indoor kind.

My grandmother got bitten on the buttock by a black widow spider while sitting in an outhouse. She was a child and it was at the turn of the century. Her father was a doctor, so he was able to treat her and she lived.
I think she was kind of phobic about toilets for the rest of her life, even the nice normal indoor kind.

Oh your poor grandmother. That's my nightmare. I've always been scared of spiders:eek: I would much rather face a snake any old day.

Oh your poor grandmother. That's my nightmare. I've always been scared of spiders:eek: I would much rather face a snake any old day.

Apparently, her father, my great-grandfather was a dandy doctor, and I guess his wife must have been a strong and resourceful person as well. I have her entire name, :). My grandmother was the next to youngest of 10 siblings, and none of them died in infancy or childhood, which was unheard of way back then.

I squatted on top of a green ants nest, it was dark so didnt notice, pulled my jeans up and all of a sudden felt the worst burning and stabbing sensation on my bum and other private parts and down both legs. I was badly bitten, taken to hospital as I came out in big red welts where they gave me treatment. I have never felt such pain in my life. I dont squat anymore.

Apparently, her father, my great-grandfather was a dandy doctor, and I guess his wife must have been a strong and resourceful person as well. I have her entire name, :). My grandmother was the next to youngest of 10 siblings, and none of them died in infancy or childhood, which was unheard of way back then.
Wow, that really is incredible that 10 children born survived into adulthood. Probably a combination of good parenting and great genes. I bet you have the genes too.

I squatted on top of a green ants nest, it was dark so didnt notice, pulled my jeans up and all of a sudden felt the worst burning and stabbing sensation on my bum and other private parts and down both legs. I was badly bitten, taken to hospital as I came out in big red welts where they gave me treatment. I have never felt such pain in my life. I dont squat anymore.
OWWWCH.....now that would have hurt BIGTIME. Are green ants, like Bull Ants? My God, they are seriously scary!

My sister once, without looking, picked up a biscuit, munched into it and felt a burning, stinging sensation in her mouth. She look at the bickie and it was crawling with little black ants:eek: This same sister was bitten by a Red Back Spider when we where little and fighting over where to put our feet while sitting in the car. She won, stuck her foot under the seat and BITE!!! A trip to hospital for her lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back