A potential idea to get to the bottom of this!?

Nashville

Reaction score
I woke up this morning with an idea in my head that would probably work!

IF there was some way to set it up so that one of Casey's boyfriends would (under the direction of the police), go over to the house one evening to visit and "offer support" for Casey, and he happened to have alcohol with him.... and he hangs out with Casey and the family until mom and dad go to bed and then breaks out the alcohol and makes a few drinks..... I bet the right ex-boyfriend and several good drinks could get a drunk Casey to talk!!

Maybe they could find a hot new bodyguard (undercover LE) to play the role and pull out the alcohol after a few days of gaining her trust. I think this whole thing could be over if someone (maybe Lee, if that's the only option) could just get her drinking! Just think about it.... what happens when (we) girls have a few too many???

Too many drinks >> we start thinking about how much we love everyone >> start talking WAY more than we EVER would if alcohol wasn't involved >> get emotional and sentimental >> start crying >> more talking about our feelings and other things that we THINK are really deep >> more crying >> more talking >> eat >> pass out >> wake up with chips or Taco Bell sauce in our hair!! :) (Yep, I can still remember those days!)

Anyways, If she just confessed but didn't say where the body is, it probably wouldn't be admissible because it would be a set-up, BUT if she gave info about where the body was and Caylee was recovered, what is there to lose? I wish they would / could give it a try! I bet it would work.

IF there was some way to set it up so that one of Casey's boyfriends would (under the direction of the police), go over to the house one evening to visit and "offer support" for Casey, and he happened to have alcohol with him.... and he hangs out with Casey and the family until mom and dad go to bed and then breaks out the alcohol and makes a few drinks..... I bet the right ex-boyfriend and several good drinks could get a drunk Casey to talk!!

Maybe they could find a hot new bodyguard (undercover LE) to play the role and pull out the alcohol after a few days of gaining her trust. I think this whole thing could be over if someone (maybe Lee, if that's the only option) could just get her drinking! Just think about it.... what happens when (we) girls have a few too many???

Too many drinks >> we start thinking about how much we love everyone >> start talking WAY more than we EVER would if alcohol wasn't involved >> get emotional and sentimental >> start crying >> more talking about our feelings and other things that we THINK are really deep >> more crying >> more talking >> eat >> pass out >> wake up with chips or Taco Bell sauce in our hair!! :) (Yep, I can still remember those days!)

Anyways, If she just confessed but didn't say where the body is, it probably wouldn't be admissible because it would be a set-up, BUT if she gave info about where the body was and Caylee was recovered, what is there to lose? I wish they would / could give it a try! I bet it would work.

Well, he might get arrested for providing alcohol to her when it is strictly forbidden as per her bond.

she had plenty of boyfriends, plenty of alcohol before she was arrested and never slipped up, you have to have a guilty conscious to slip up-she believes her own lies

Better yet, old bf could show up with a batch of marijuana brownies. :crazy:

Seriously, while it's a nice idea, it wouldn't work. LE really has to mind their p's and q's on this one. The slightest error on their part will be played to the hilt by defense.

she had plenty of boyfriends, plenty of alcohol before she was arrested and never slipped up, you have to have a guilty conscious to slip up-she believes her own lies

I agree. All the drunken partying she was doing days after Caylee disappeared and she never confessed. Though she did call a friend or two at the wee hours of the morning during those nights. I think one was Ryan and he said he didn't even know she tried calling until the next day.

If just ONE of her friends would've answered her drunk dialing those nights, wonder if this case would have been open and shut months ago. :(

No, remember she lives in her own world that she recreates anew each day. There is no room for the past, only the present, so anything that happened to Caylee is unimportant to her now. She is that far gone. She thinks they will never find the body, that they don't have enough evidence and eventually she'll get out of all this with the help of mommie and daddy and her attorneys. She feels like a true princess now with all the attention and press. She is never going to break the story she has told..until it is to her benefit to..and right now it isn't part of the story she has going on in her head about what she is living. She's famous!!!

At one point, I remember reading that she said to one of her friends, regarding some drama, "I'm sure I'll tell you all about it when I get drunk." - that may not be the exact wording.

At one point, I remember reading that she said to one of her friends, regarding some drama, "I'm sure I'll tell you all about it when I get drunk." - that may not be the exact wording.

She told JG that to explain why he shouldn't answer the phone if her parents called him.

I agree that liquor loosens the lips (and lots of other things that we shouldn't discuss on a PG board).

But, alas, alcohol is against the conditions of her release. And she could always say that whatever she said wasn't admissible, because she was under the influence.

Great thinking if Kc were a normal person. She obviously has loose lips when she is drunk as she posted on myspace but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be admissable.

Besides, I am 98% sure the Anthony's post and almost 100% sure they read here. All of our ideas are begining to get foiled suddenly. Look at all those web pages yesterday.....They mysteriously went private or got deleted within minutes/hours of them being posted- I don't think that is a coincidence.

No coinkydink...but we are on to their game..what more needs to be said!

I vote for the neighbors idea from a newscast yesterday..sorry don't have the link but he said,
Give me a live wire and some water, I'll get the truth out of her!

Great thinking if Kc were a normal person. She obviously has loose lips when she is drunk as she posted on myspace but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be admissable.

Besides, I am 98% sure the Anthony's post and almost 100% sure they read here. All of our ideas are begining to get foiled suddenly. Look at all those web pages yesterday.....They mysteriously went private or got deleted within minutes/hours of them being posted- I don't think that is a coincidence.

Besides Mods here...Who would have the authority to delete posts?

And, yes I think if TonE was introduced to the mix...Answers may come.

Besides Mods here...Who would have the authority to delete posts?

The posts weren't deleted, the sites that the posts linked to were. :/

(snipped) I agree. I believe TonE could be a big help in this case. I don't even think he needs liquor to accomplish that, either.
suzet

Don't you realize you are so busted!!! First off, the media apparently gets info from here....very obvious in the news that is reported days later.

Second, Casey and Baez are both reading your post for defense purposes as well as 'what not to do'. Stop helping the defense, Please....

This would be so illegal. None of this would ever be admissible in court. LE does not work this way, so hope you would respect that.

Threads/Post are deleted or are sent to the jury room because they are inappropriate in this forum.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back