George and Cindy in NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief. Are they still looking for Zanny???? Is this what they told Dr. Phil that they waited three years to tell the truth? Stay tuned. lol

nah - I was crackin wise in the top of the thread - what could they be doing in NC...

as for Dr. Phil - no clue, and don't intend to get one:crazy:

You know, I have no problem with the idea of running into the Anthonys at my local Belk. AFAIK, they don't sell garden hoses and hammers there. :)

Nat, you know they should never shop for clothes again, never take a vacation again, never buy a leaf blower again.
They should sit in a room at look at the four walls because their daughter is a murderer and they love her and tried to keep her from getting the DP.

All of their rights and freedoms should be stripped you know!

Are you sure you aren't making a big deal out of something that may have been a slight blip on someone's news? I've seen nothing at all but suddenly coming on this site I find someone snapped a pic of them (OMG!) a couple of days before their big reveal on Dr. Phil - which by the way is being publicized all over the darned place.

So who is zooming who here?

So saw a video posted on CNN with the title "Dr. Phil Grills Casey's Parents" or something like that. I won't watch it. Don't want to line their coffers. But, for any who did, did he really "grill" them? If so, what about? TIA.

I saw that video yesterday on HLN ... there is a great thread about this topic "downstairs" ...:woohoo:

:great::great:

So saw a video posted on CNN with the title "Dr. Phil Grills Casey's Parents" or something like that. I won't watch it. Don't want to line their coffers. But, for any who did, did he really "grill" them? If so, what about? TIA.

That's just a teaser . The interview was done without an audience and the show airs as the season's opener mid Sept. sometime.
I won't watch it either. My hope would be only one or two brave WSers will watch it and report. If there's anything worth seeing ,there will be a youtube clip.
I can't stand listening to their lies and justifications .

This unhealthy obsession some people have with this family is starting to scare me. Seriously, it's crazy that someone would report them to mall security for just shopping.

I could not agree more!

Not on until September 12th Gitana1 - grilling them about the "real story"..:banghead:

Are you sure you aren't making a big deal out of something that may have been a slight blip on someone's news? I've seen nothing at all but suddenly coming on this site I find someone snapped a pic of them (OMG!) a couple of days before their big reveal on Dr. Phil - which by the way is being publicized all over the darned place.

So who is zooming who here?

No, I really don't think I am.

The fact is, the Anthony's were shopping in a Belk in NC.

I see no big deal there at all.

I see no big deal in shopping for clothes. We all need clothes.

JMO

it shouldn't. But they are stalked.

I find it crazy. But that's just me.

If they go to home depot, they are followed and picked apart.
If they go to belk, they are followed and picked apart.
If they go to caylee's memorial for her birthday, they are followed and picked apart.
If they pet dolphins, they are followed and picked apart.

The media just needs to let it go.

The verdict was over a month ago.
amen ..

oh geez. it's a clip from showbiz tonight that says a video clip from the interview has "leaked." which is not true. it's the same promo released by dr.phil that has been going around. the media never ceases to amaze me. LEAKED!

HEY! Listen up here! The pettiness and BS in this thread is out of hand. KNOCK IT OFF or the thread will be closed.

If you cannot discuss the whereabouts or media reports of the Anthonys respectfully - then go to a different thread. No reason to stay here and keep the masses stirred up. Just move on - go talk about something else where you are more comfortable engaging your brain and not just your emotions.

If you have questions - contact a member of the mod team.

Salem

That's just a teaser . The interview was done without an audience and the show airs as the season's opener mid Sept. sometime.
I won't watch it either. My hope would be only one or two brave WSers will watch it and report. If there's anything worth seeing ,there will be a youtube clip.
I can't stand listening to their lies and justifications .

Well, hearing that their "sightings" may be publicity for the show, oh, that is horrid to me. You know what? I'd rather that NO ONE watches, than to hear whether they were actually grilled or not. They need to fade away and if they can make money from this, that means casey can too. Please, America, don't watch!!! If no one watches, casey's marketability plummets!!!

JMO

My point exactly - what's the big deal? The A's are outside of their comfort zone (Orlando) shopping 14 days before their big Dr. Phil reveal, which is being highly publicized on TV and online, and someone takes their picture.

And? High profile folks get high profile attention. End of story. You want the ups - you get to take the downs along with it. We live in an age of no such thing as privacy for folks who choose a "high profile" life.

Y'know - I have no idea where Laci Peterson's parents go shopping...

Yes,it bothers me to see to the Anthony's shopping at a mall. Most people who just avoided foreclosure and aren't working can't afford to do that.
The reason they can is because Caylee was murdered by their daughter and I find find it disgusting.
I won't go through the list again,but they have behaved badly throughout this case. They aren't comparable to Tim Miller,Marc Klass, Samantha Runyon or John Walsh ,who have made a career ,of sorts , from the situation surrounding their child's death. They work tirelessly to help others. GA and CA have surrounded themselves with questionable people and watching them shopping ,traveling and driving around in new cars ,doesn't exactly encourage trust in their ability to run a foundation ethically.
JMO

JMO

Cindy and George have plenty of clothes .We've seen the wardrobe. Who's money are they spending if they don't work?

My vote is they took the pics themselves and had a cohort call security. <modsnip> that that they are they can't help themselves. They love it and crave it.

After watching their actions for three years, I couldn't agree with you more because that is how they roll!!

Well, hearing that their "sightings" may be publicity for the show, oh, that is horrid to me. You know what? I'd rather that NO ONE watches, than to hear whether they were actually grilled or not. They need to fade away and if they can make money from this, that means casey can too. Please, America, don't watch!!! If no one watches, casey's marketability plummets!!!

True and the interview is predictable,anyway.
I won't watch.

My point exactly - what's the big deal? The A's are outside of their comfort zone (Orlando) shopping 14 days before their big Dr. Phil reveal, which is being highly publicized on TV and online, and someone takes their picture.

And? High profile folks get high profile attention. End of story. You want the ups - you get to take the downs along with it. We live in an age of no such thing as privacy for folks who choose a "high profile" life.

Y'know - I have no idea where Laci Peterson's parents go shopping...

My point is, it's NOT NEWS.
Why is someone shopping considered news?

No matter if they have "brought this on themselves". I'm just wondering, why is this news?

If they were shopping for something interesting, maybe.

Cindy is looking at clothes. To me that is so boring.

I think the biggest news in the article is that someone reported them because they were uneasy.
That says a lot to me.

It tells me that no matter what they do, they will never be able to do the normal things in life.
They will never have any form of peace.

No matter if you love them or hate them... they deserve basic human rights.

IMO/JMO

As far as we know, George took a picture of Cindy and vise-versa and called around till some one would post it.

Heck, for all we know FCA was there and took the pics and sold them. What better way to make money? This is just a joke. But you'd have to admit, anything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks