WA WA - Richard 'Cody' Haynes, 11, Kittitas, 12 Sept 2004

aujum9 - anything new? We're still here for Cody and your family, let us know.

Still here for you Cody! Not forgotten!

aujum9 - are you out there? Any updates? Please let us know. We're still here.

This is very sad. I'm still praying and hoping for Cody to be found and for justice to be served....I take comfort that if justice isn't served here in this life......that once "they" have met their maker ...justice will be served then...I hope "they" find it difficult to sleep every night...it takes a monster to kill an innocent, defenseless child. Rest in Peace Sweet Cody .....you will Never be hurt again by the very *people* that brought you into this world and were supposed to care and take care of you...you, Cody, are at peace ...and "they" will never know peace because "they" know what they did and I hope they are consumed with paranoia and constantly looking over their shoulders...RIP Cody xoxoxoo

Kittitas, family remember Cody Haynes

Signs reading “Kittitas loves and misses you Cody” and “Never give up hope” were hung up around the Kittitas park gazebo, to help people remember Richard “Cody” Haynes in a vigil on Saturday.

Cody went missing on Sept. 12, 2004, and was last seen following an argument with his stepmother. He was 11 when he went missing, and would be 21 now.

More: http://www.dailyrecordnews.com/memb...cle_49d780a6-3cf9-11e4-a2e4-4b2e5e90de89.html

Bumping for Cody.
The "older" facebook page supposedly set up by a family member has been active recently. A woman named Krystian posts to the page every so often. Also, the page admin has been posting on birthdays, holidays, etc.
What is very interesting to me is the description in the "About Me" portion:

"Brother, Son, Friend, Nephew and Loved One, Richard Lee Haynes Jr aka Cody Haynes ran away September 12, 2004. He has been gone for over 7 years. He ran away because we were abused in the home. What was put into the papers of what happened that night are wrong. The father didn't go out at 2:30am to look for car parts. He went out and drove around to cool down. Also, later that day he went looking for car parts.
Cody Haynnes was 11 years old at the time he disappeared. There was a homeless camp that he always wanted to go see but his ordained father wouldn't let him. Also, a few weeks later someone saw him and yelled his name and he started to run. Then someone said they saw him in the Seattle area. Again they called his name and ran. So he is still alive just is very afraid, but we need to let him know that he will be safe when he comes home.
I know he is out there but I need everyone's help to find him.
Also, DSHS said they had him but he ran away from the foster system. They said this in court and is very upsetting I know."

This is very sad. I'm still praying and hoping for Cody to be found and for justice to be served....I take comfort that if justice isn't served here in this life......that once "they" have met their maker ...justice will be served then...I hope "they" find it difficult to sleep every night...it takes a monster to kill an innocent, defenseless child. Rest in Peace Sweet Cody .....you will Never be hurt again by the very *people* that brought you into this world and were supposed to care and take care of you...you, Cody, are at peace ...and "they" will never know peace because "they" know what they did and I hope they are consumed with paranoia and constantly looking over their shoulders...RIP Cody xoxoxoo

BBM. Did they find him? Prayers and a bump!

Sorry we have been really busy with Cody's page. The Sister that says Cody ran away is the only Sister that believes her Dad is innocent. She has changed her story from the time Cody went missing. Cody did not run away. Not 1 shred of evidence points to that. She sticks with whatever her Dad says. First he said he was looking for car parts but now she said he went to cool off. Cool off from what? From the time this happened his story has always been he left at 2:30 am to look for parts. He was gone 14 hours so where are the car parts? It is Krystians statement that he went to cool off. Rick has NEVER mentioned this. As some may know we raised almost $2000 for a search team to come. They came and searched. During that time Cody's biological Mother Lisa who abused the kids as a child took it upon herself to spend all the money and not pay the team. That left us to pay for it out of pocket. Since then we have a unbelievably difficult time raising the funds for this summers search team. Who can blame anyone for not wanting to donate when Cody's own Mother ripped off the people searching for her son. When she found out she couldn't sue the state because there was a no contact order against her for child abuse she took off to Colorado leaving all her children in yakima....Again! Yes, they are grown but her daughter moved from Florida to be with her and she up and left again. She does nothing for Cody.
At this point we know it takes years to raise money so we want to make sure we get the most benefit from what we raise. We are not sure what road we should take. Do we risk another summer with a search or will a investigator be more help?
We will continue Cody's vigils in September as we have in the past years. Unfortunately we don't have further information in the investigation because it seems the department gave up years ago. We give them leads and they just don't follow up. Not sure if it's because the under-sheriff is related to people who may be involved but I definitely think they don't want something getting out. We have given them 3 people who have statements. They were supposed to follow up. Of course, they didn't so they came back and told us that they gave the police their state my and not they won't return her calls. This is exactly what they do to us. They refuse to give us the public police report but Rick has one.........Now how and why does he have the report

Bumping for Cody, missing for 11 years now.

"Another Year Passes in the Search for Cody Haynes"

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/cold-case-spotlight/another-year-passes-search-cody-haynes-n426206

What really happened to Cody Haynes that September night remains a mystery, although some prevalent rumors still swirl around his small Washington town about the 2004 disappearance of the young boy.

"It's been 11 years on Saturday. That's crazy that this little boy has been gone for 11 years," Desiree Bougher, Cody's cousin, told Dateline NBC.

Desiree and her sister Jamey Bougher are distant cousins of Cody's, although they've never met him in person. The two run the Facebook page 'Justice for Cody Haynes' where they advocate for the boy who would have turned 22 this year.

I feel like I know exactly what happened to Cody unfortunately.

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:bump:
for Cody!

Just finished reading the whole thread. Surprised nothing has happened yet...

This is very sad. Why doesn't anyone believe the sister. The parents are getting away with murder.

His birthday is APRIL NOT AUGUST my mistake I corrected it, up thread.

Good Luck, I sure hope Cody's story will be aired and justice will finally be served!
We got a message yesterday to call the Dr Phil show. Wish us luck!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back