TX TX - Stacie Madison, 17, & Susan Smalley, 18, Carrollton, 19 March 1988

I'm new to this site and was researching these girls I don't understand why they have the killer and are not doing anything about it......The Kevin guy done it and told several people!!

I'm new to this site and was researching these girls I don't understand why they have the killer and are not doing anything about it......The Kevin guy done it and told several people!!

I agree. It reminds me a lot of the Rachel Mellon Skemp case. Her stepfather did it, but they cannot do anything about it. They don't have a confession straight from him, and they don't have her remains to even prove to a jury she is passed away. Unfortunately, it's the same with Susan and Staci. Unless he talks, or they found a body, I'm afraid he may get away with it:( I pray they find those girls!!!

"Join us"....Interesting discussion concerning Stacie Madison and Susan Smalley's case at this link:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220970&page=3&highlight=michael+klunder

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Serial Killers
Reload this Page IA IA - KLUNDER, Michael J: Violent Sexual Offender, Murderer, and Suspected SK

Below is a link to a recap of Susan and Stacie's case and includes the pictures the police released in the hopes of obtaining some new leads by identifying the subjects in the pictures.

http://deaniepeters-missingangels.blogspot.com/2012/03/stacie-madison-susan-smalley-missing-24.html

In the link that Foxfire included in his post above, there is discussion about the possible identify of one of the subjects as maybe being Michael J Klunder who committed suicide after kidnapping two girls and murdering one back in May of this year. The second girl was able to escape and raise the alarm. Pictures of MJK in his youth are included at that link.

Stacie's boyfriend, referred to at places in this thread as KE, appears to have gotten himself into a spot of bother in KY, having moved there from FL, having moved there shortly after police in TX dismissed him as a suspect.

His *advertiser censored* is gonna be locked up for sure this time!

I'd really like to know what became of his murder confession regarding Susan and Stacie to one of his previous girlfriends.

Happy Easter Stacie & Susan. You're in my prayers and thoughts<3

This is very scary disappearance of 2 teenagers who went out to have fun and never returned.

I understand that Stacie's boyfriend passed the polygraph test.
My theory that both Stacie and Susan met people ( not one person) at Forest Lane , they partly new one or two of them and went with them , at some point the men tried a move on Stacie and Susan, they refused, the situation escalated and they tried to escape and killed by those men.

So sad there are no new evidence after 29 years,
What a terrible heartbreak for the families :(

Just cause you pass an polygraph doesn't mean you are innocent. I think that boyfriend was somehow involved.

Just cause you pass an polygraph doesn't mean you are innocent. I think that boyfriend was somehow involved.
Whenever I hear about the police clearing someone just because he passed a polygraph, it makes me sick.

Yesterday marked 30 years since their disappearance. Stacie was my cousin but I never met her. I do talk with her mom. I know she needs answers and closure.

If so, he's deceased. Age is about right and the obit mentions a sister named Ann as a survivor. There is a Melissa Elrod who graduated from NSHS in 1990. Coincidence?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilyM63
Back