GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

Do we know which gym she went to? How close is it to UCO? I wonder if that is where she met the brothers?

I, too, think that her school friends might not know too much about her other social friends outside of school.

It was the Crossfit Native gym, not far from her home. About twenty miles from where she disappeared.

It was the Crossfit Native gym, not far from her home. About twenty miles from where she disappeared.

She went there early Friday morning, from home, then went off to school.

Based on the rumor/heresay info:

So.... I suppose it's sometime after midnight she's seen at the apartment. She goes there to meet someone that she contacted around 12 via Whatsapp or Snapchat or some other messenger. Her phone never leaves the area. LE is searching the woods.

Based on the rumor/heresay info:

So.... I suppose it's sometime after midnight she's seen at the apartment. She goes there to meet someone that she contacted around 12 via Whatsapp or some other messenger. Her phone never leaves the area. LE is searching the woods.

There's a #snapchat hashtag on one of her Instagram posts.

Maybe she knew people from the University of Central Oklahoma, being that she works nearby at Sonic in Oklahoma City?

Wasnt another missing man last seen at the sonic in OKC?

I dont have time to look right now but I will when I get home.

from the JVM's transcript, Annie Jo's mom and the private investigator speaking:

Right now I`m sitting in a park and I`m not far from where her car was found, and the last ping from her cell phone. I`m sitting here with her dog, waiting for family. We`re going to post up more posters, looking around the park. I can see three flyers that we hung up, hoping that someone who saw her will see the poster and call in with information.

So we don`t know if her purse was there (in her car), if her phone was there. Her credit card, driver`s license, anything like that. We don`t know if it was found with the car or -- or what. We don`t have that information. The police know and they`re not telling us, I guess because it`s part of an ongoing investigation. We`d like to know, but more than the information, we want to know where Anne is.

There`s two key witnesses who reportedly interacted with Anne around the time she vanished. One male told cops he saw Anne at a McDonald`s with bad people. Another male said later that night at 10 p.m., Anne watched a movie with him and his brother at his brother`s house near the same University of Central Oklahoma campus. He said that Anne left alone that night. I know exactly where they`re at. We do know who they are. Some of them are minors. I`m also aware that her last known contact is not either one of them -- and we are aware who that is, as well, and we are in the process of setting up an interview with that person. So it`s definitely a situation that`s very complex.

There are two incidents right before she gets to the movie in northwest Oklahoma City, that we have no idea who was there. We know her vehicle -- or not her vehicle, but we know she was there for about 45 minutes, in an area that we don`t know any reason for her to have been there.

And we have actually heard a rumor in the last day that someone, somehow got a hold of her through a method other than her phone or Facebook and had a conversation with her at midnight. So I don`t know what`s going on with these kids. So I don`t think that anyone is being completely honest at this point.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1404/23/ijvm.01.html

The JVM transcript seems to confirm the timeline from the other website, both in terms of a confirmed convo w/ someone not otherwise in the timeline as her last contact and in terms of a rumored non-phone/FB based convo late at night. Lends a lot of credibility to the rumored timeline in my mind.

I have a feeling that the last person to (confirmedly) speak to her is a minor since no one is naming them. I'd certainly like to know more about that convo. I'm also curious what the rumors say about the late night convo.

This bit is also weird:

"There are two incidents right before she gets to the movie in northwest Oklahoma City, that we have no idea who was there. We know her vehicle -- or not her vehicle, but we know she was there for about 45 minutes, in an area that we don`t know any reason for her to have been there."

I wonder if she witnessed something she shouldn't have and someone convinced her to meet them late at night in the park in order to "clean up" afterwards? Another possibility is a late night drug purchase where something went wrong and/or an OD. (OD seems somewhat unlikely if she was planning to head home to her mom's directly afterwards though.)

I don't think there's a good ending likely here. My feeling is that if something went wrong w/ a bunch of minors from her school, she's probably in the park or somewhere close by. If something went wrong with some older/in the drug business types, she's probably better hidden... perhaps in an OKC dumping ground somewhere (there are certainly parts of the city that aren't that nice).

Thanks for link Jersey Girl! So much there, lots to analyze -

In some ways this case reminds be of the Lauren Spierer - with privileged kids (though younger here) and apparent stonewalling, and last person to see her saying he watched her go...

At first I thought LE should put the squeeze on them... but since some? are minors, would be tricky, and they will get lawyered-up... What LE can do is offer immunity for drug use... though if kids using drugs, maybe afraid of dealers coming after them...

No timeline beyond 10pm.... when did she leave to go home?

No mention of grabbing CCTV - that so important here!

So I've been meaning to ask someone cause I need to learn more of this online lingual means what does DD stand for and what does FWIW mean?

Anyways yeah Annie Joe is a pretty young girl it could of been a legit modeling agency.

But Im also scared because its not uncommon for these perps to use other young woman to recruit young woman for sex trafficking. And if Annie Jo was approached by not such a good person then that could mean she was being watched or in contact with the "bad people" the other boys were talking about and basically being groomed and waiting for the right moment.

Of course this is all just speculation at this point so I dont wanna get to caught up with this idea.
On a side note I just want to say I'm so happy this case has taken off. I felt so bad for this mother at first (still do) that LE was treating it as a runaway at first and was trying to get her daughters name and picture out there. A mother knows their child and knows when something isn't right. I know nothing but finding Annie Jo will make her feel better but I do hope she feels a little more less helpless now knowing we all here care deeply and so many others and this is national news now!

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

I agree. FWIW I did a little research on the other girls, and boys, missing in the OKC and Tulsa areas for the last 6 months. Not a lot of information on them, no media coverage, no family members out there begging for help to find them. Not sure if anyone is posting flyers, but it sure doesn't look as though anyone is asking for their return. Which leads me to believe that most were habitual runaways and/or throwaways. That's not good. Those types of kids are extremely vulnerable to human trafficking/forced sex labor. OKC looks like a perfect place for it... lots of highway connections that are a straight shot to anywhere in the US, Mexico, or Canada. At this point I do think a lot, if not all, of the other missings are related, and might possibly have been trafficked.

But I really don't feel that Anne's case is related. JMO I think the key to finding her are those two brothers that she was with watching a movie. First we hear the male friend say that she left alone, but he didn't know where, or with who. Red Flag #1 - why say you don't know who she left with if you JUST said she left alone? Then he doesn't know where his brother's house is. Red Flag #2 - Really? He was just there, with Anne, watching a movie. And, it's his brother's house. Sure he knows!

Now there's this other info, which at this point is just rumor as we have no verifiable source, that he may have left with her and they walked in the park. Which is it? She left alone, or you left with her and took a walk? Can't be both buddy! This little creep knows more than he's saying. Either he's covering his own butt, or lying for someone. Sadly, I don't think she left that house at all that night. Not walking or driving anyway.

I think it would make a huge difference what was in her car. IF her purse was there, was everything stolen or all left there? That would maybe tell if it was random. I would be hounding the police to tell me what they knew. Did she have a flat tire? Was the car left unlocked, parked all wonky? For some reason they're not telling, but it's been too long.
Her mom should be able to get her phone records asap. For wording in texts, it takes longer and I believe you need a subpoena for that.

makes you wonder why there are so many kids missing in OK:

Edmond July 29, 2013 attempted abduction: http://www.edmondsun.com/local/x1558082163/Police-investigate-possible-attempted-abduction

Lawton November 6, 2013 attempted abduction: http://www.kswo.com/story/23855853/lpd-more-possible-abduction-attempts-reported

Shawnee November 13, 2013 attempted abduction: http://www.okcfox.com/story/23906482/shawnee-police-teen-avoids-abduction-my-men-in-van

Tulsa March 26, 2014 attempted abduction: http://www.ktul.com/story/25018179/tulsa-police-investigating-attempted-abduction

Oklahoma City attempted abduction on April 16, 2014: http://www.news9.com/story/25286015/okc-police-warns-public-of-attempted-abduction

I just did a search, here are the results, since February 21st of this year. All still missing:

OK - Chaitra Pollard, 16, Oklahoma City - 21 February 2014
OK - Carlos Guerrero, 17, Sand Springs/Tulsa - 27 February 2014
OK - Dustin Carver, 20, Grove, 3 March 2014
OK - James Sanchez and Rayes Sanchez, 15, Tulsa - 16 March 2014 and 8 April 2014
OK - Daniel Batten (17) - Lawton - 24 March 2014
OK - Niki Brown, 17, Lawton - 27 March 2014
OK - Brandy Daffern, 16, Lawton - 28 March 2014
OK - Makalah Clough, 15, El Reno/Oklahoma City - 28 March 2014
OK - Hannah Holland, 15, Tulsa - 3 April 2014
OK - Brittani Mcmenamin, 17, Duncan - 8 April 2014
OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Oklahoma City/Edmond, 10 April 2014
OK - Amber Goodwin, 15, Poteau - 11 April 2014
OK - Jasmine Hill, 13, Guthrie, 14 April 2014
OK - Jordan Francis, 15, Oklahoma City - 18 April 2014
OK - Rosalinda Turner, 13, Oklahoma City - 19 April 2014

From March 27th to April 19th (3 weeks?) - a total of 10 girls were missing.

This is quite alarming!

Updated timeline, linked to sources:

1999-2000: Annie Jo's father died of melanoma before her second birthday

Aug 21, 2013: Annie Jo began her sophomore year at Casady School

Jan 11: Annie Jo posted an Instagram pic of her new car

Mar 13-23: Casady School spring break

Apr 10: Annie Jo's mother last saw her Thursday evening

Friday, Apr 11:

• Early morning: Annie Jo worked out at a gym at Council Road and Northwest Expressway

• 8:00am: Classes texted her mother about a job opening at her school, her mother called her back during a work break

• 3:04pm: Classes ended for the day at Casady School

• 4:00pm: Male #1 claimed he saw Annie Jo at a McDonald's

• Evening: Text message from Annie Jo's phone to her mother, unhappy about being able to stay out with her friends any longer

• Night: Male #2 claimed he and Annie Jo watched movies at his brother's home near UCO

• 10:00pm: Male #1 claimed he last spoke with Annie Jo, about going to the movies

• 11:00pm: Annie Jo's mother began trying to call her to find out when she would be coming home

• Just before midnight: Male #2 claimed Annie Jo left his brother's home but he did not know where she was going or who she was going with

Apr 12:

• Morning: Annie Jo's cell phone last pinged near UCO

• Annie Jo's mother filed a missing person report

Apr 16: Annie Jo's car was found at 723 Rockridge Circle in Edmond

Apr 21: Annie Jo was scheduled to have her braces removed

Updated timeline, linked to sources:

1999-2000: Annie Jo's father died of melanoma before her second birthday

Aug 21, 2013: Annie Jo began her sophomore year at Casady School

Jan 11: Annie Jo posted an Instagram pic of her new car

Mar 13-23: Casady School spring break

Apr 10: Annie Jo's mother last saw her Thursday evening

Friday, Apr 11:

• Early morning: Annie Jo worked out at a gym at Council Road and Northwest Expressway

• 8:00am: Classes texted her mother about a job opening at her school, her mother called her back during a work break

• 3:04pm: Classes ended for the day at Casady School

• 4:00pm: Male #1 claimed he saw Annie Jo at a McDonald's

• Evening: Text message from Annie Jo's phone to her mother, unhappy about being able to stay out with her friends any longer

• Night: Male #2 claimed he and Annie Jo watched movies at his brother's home near UCO

• 10:00pm: Male #1 claimed he last spoke with Annie Jo, about going to the movies

• 11:00pm: Annie Jo's mother began trying to call her to find out when she would be coming home

• Just before midnight: Male #2 claimed Annie Jo left his brother's home but he did not know where she was going or who she was going with

Apr 12:

• Morning: Annie Jo's cell phone last pinged near UCO

• Annie Jo's mother filed a missing person report

Apr 16: Annie Jo's car was found at 723 Rockridge Circle in Edmond

Apr 21: Annie Jo was scheduled to have her braces removed

some additional information on Friday night:

1. There are two incidents right before she gets to the movie in northwest Oklahoma City, that we have no idea who was there - but we know she was there for about 45 minutes, in an area that we don`t know any reason for her to have been there.

2. Someone, somehow got a hold of her through a method other than her phone or Facebook and had a conversation with her at midnight.

some additional information on Friday night:

1. There are two incidents right before she gets to the movie in northwest Oklahoma City, that we have no idea who was there - but we know she was there for about 45 minutes, in an area that we don`t know any reason for her to have been there.

2. Someone, somehow got a hold of her through a method other than her phone or Facebook and had a conversation with her at midnight.

1. Yes, but were the two incidents before or after Male #1 said he saw her at McDonalds? That statement is really confusing. Did she head back toward home after school and then go to Edmond? No, it must have been after McDonalds if she was there for 45 minutes. I thought I heard 25 minutes on the video, but maybe not. Where is that McDonalds? "We know her vehicle -- or not her vehicle, but we know she was there..." Was she driving her own car or riding with someone else?

2. The PI said this was a rumor. Probably shouldn't include it just yet.

Anything new to report??

Just to get a better look at things, I've spent several hours over the last couple of days combing through missing teens from the OKC and Tulsa areas. After sorting them out, I selected all those that appear to be runaways, missing under suspicious circumstances, or no other info other than "last seen on" in the description. I've taken those and put them ALL into a database. I haven't included any that indicate any type of parent/family involvement. Just the ones that seem to have up and vanished. So far I've discovered:

--These two areas of OK have had 46 teens go missing from Sept 1981 to April 19 2014
--All have been between the ages of 13-17 except for 3 (one was 12, one 18, and one 19)
--All of the 46 are still missing

Of the 46 missing:
--39 are females and 7 are males
--18 have gone missing since the beginning of this year alone (1/6/14)
--7 went missing in 2013
--4 went missing in 2012
--3 went missing between 2000-2011
--5 went missing between 1990 and 1999
--9 went missing between 1981 and 1989

--18 went missing in the last 4 months, 19 in the last 6 months, and 24 in the last year

--29 are white
--5 are American Indian
--5 are biracial
--4 are black
--3are hispanic

Haven't really looked at height or weight yet. But it appears that nearly all the females are 5'4" tall or under.

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone else was interested. I know it seemed like a few thought that something is going on in OK, myself included. And it definitely appears that kids are either running away more, being taken, or... something. A total of 18 missing just in the last 4 months compared to 14 missing from the years 2000 through 2013 combined. I seriously hope someone out there in LE has noticed this :scared:

Just to get a better look at things, I've spent several hours over the last couple of days combing through missing teens from the OKC and Tulsa areas. After sorting them out, I selected all those that appear to be runaways, missing under suspicious circumstances, or no other info other than "last seen on" in the description. I've taken those and put them ALL into a database. I haven't included any that indicate any type of parent/family involvement. Just the ones that seem to have up and vanished. So far I've discovered:

--These two areas of OK have had 46 teens go missing from Sept 1981 to April 19 2014
--All have been between the ages of 13-17 except for 3 (one was 12, one 18, and one 19)
--All of the 46 are still missing

Of the 46 missing:
--39 are females and 7 are males
--18 have gone missing since the beginning of this year alone (1/6/14)
--7 went missing in 2013
--4 went missing in 2012
--3 went missing between 2000-2011
--5 went missing between 1990 and 1999
--9 went missing between 1981 and 1989

--18 went missing in the last 4 months, 19 in the last 6 months, and 24 in the last year

--29 are white
--5 are American Indian
--5 are biracial
--4 are black
--3are hispanic

Haven't really looked at height or weight yet. But it appears that nearly all the females are 5'4" tall or under.

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone else was interested. I know it seemed like a few thought that something is going on in OK, myself included. And it definitely appears that kids are either running away more, being taken, or... something. A total of 18 missing just in the last 4 months compared to 14 missing from the years 2000 through 2013 combined. I seriously hope someone out there in LE has noticed this :scared:

WOW! You had me at --All of the 46 are still missing! :scared:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back