GUILTY TX - Rachelle Tolleson, 20, Farmersville, 18 March 2004

Doyle

Reaction score
Website
www.
A Collin County mother who disappeared from her Farmersville home last week remained missing Monday.

There was still no sign of Rachel Tolleson, despite an aggressive search during the weekend by professionals with Texas EquuSearch and hundreds of volunteers on dirt bikes and four-wheelers
http://www.nbc5i.com/family/2941118/detail.html

Unfortunately, the local news channels are reporting a body found in the vicinity where Rachelle disappeared.

There has been a little blurb about Rachelle on the daily news, but no extensive coverage. Really makes you wonder why the whole country was engaged when Laci was missing. I guess it was the idea that she could have been taken for her baby and was maybe still alive.

I hope they find the sob that took Rachelle...

Juliana said:
Unfortunately, the local news channels are reporting a body found in the vicinity where Rachelle disappeared.

There has been a little blurb about Rachelle on the daily news, but no extensive coverage. Really makes you wonder why the whole country was engaged when Laci was missing. I guess it was the idea that she could have been taken for her baby and was maybe still alive.

I hope they find the sob that took Rachelle...

It's a small town. A little over 3,000. I think they are handling it like the Hargon case...LE not releasing much info.
Yesterday they said that some family members had been given poly tests and that the searches were being done near Lake Lavon.

Because the baby was left unharmed in the middle of the bed....
Where was 'estranged' husband that night? Wonder if he passed a poly?

Very sad. Something on the news about decomp or mutilation.. body beyond recognition.

This makes me sick so very sad that another young mother's life has been snuffed out I feel for her family but mostly for that little sweet baby who will never get to know it's moma.

Would they ever have found her if someone hadn't phoned in? While there appeared to be a dirt road/trail there, it didn't look like any place people go regularly.

Moses Mendoza arrested in connection with the homicide
A man she knew from school

Press conf. coming up

Moises Sandoval Mendoza

According to Dallas County criminal records, Mr. Mendoza faces three first-degree felony indictments in connection with a series of aggravated robberies in Dallas on March 23 and 24, 2003. He has yet to go to trial in those cases, court records show.

Mr. Mendoza also was charged with a misdemeanor assault last April, accused of attacking a relative in Farmersville, but Collin County court records are unclear about the status of that case.

*snip* remainder of article
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/032504dnmetbodyfound.4d4f.html

Hopefully, if this is the right guy, they can convict him and keep him from harming anyone else.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the the Tollenson family.

Just a quick update, the family has said that Mendoza is going to pre-trail this week. His confession was published last week and it was so sad to read what he did to this young lady. Our prayers continue to go out to this family, their nightmare is not over yet.

From 2009:

http://lubbockonline.com/stories/060209/sta_446161507.shtml#.VY46DIv8FWY

The high court refused to review the conviction and death sentence of Moises Sandoval Mendoza, sentenced to die in 2005 following his conviction in Collin County for the strangling and stabbing of 20-year-old Rachelle O'Neil Tolleson. Evidence showed he also burned her body to hide his fingerprints.

Before killing her in March 2004, Mendoza took the woman from her home in Farmersville, leaving his victim's 6-month-old daughter alone. Tolleson's mother found the baby cold and wet the next morning. Tolleson's bedroom had been ransacked.

Six days later, a man walking along a creek found her remains.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back