Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #22

Ditto, I think you guys are definitely on to something. I would still like to know what the circumstances were that led to RG and Cassandra's divorce. Surely if it were child *advertiser censored* or the like, she wouldn't have dreamed of letting Brooke go to visit him??

BEFORE Brooke's disappearance, RG had NO ARREST RECORD.

We know for a FACT that RG traveled to Vt to visit. We don't even know where he stayed when he came up north.

Do we know for a FACT that Brooke went to visit RG after the separation/divorce???? IF Brooke DID travel back to her old state.... did she stay with RG OR at a friends' house?

We know for a FACT that MJ doctored Brooke's MySpace page to make it appear that she missed Texas & might head that way.

This is curious:

July 1, 2008 - 2:45p.m. PST: There is a new twist to the case that broke yesterday regarding the arrest of Brooke’s uncle. Brooke’s former step-father, Ray Gagnon, of Texas was taken into custody by the FBI and charged with sexual assault of a minor. This charge stems from an alleged assault that occurred in the summer of 2007 in Royalton, Vermont. Authorities have indicated the assault was not committed against Brooke.

--

According to Brooke’s father, Brooke lived with Gagnon for 6 years in Alabama before he moved to Texas. He and Brooke’s mother were divorced in 2006.

------

I wonder how someone assaults a minor in 2007 & isn't even charged with anything until 2008?

If it was a stranger to RG, the victim might have recognized his name when the story broke & finally stepped forward & told someone she was assaulted by RG. Since this tidbit hit the news so early into the case, I tend to think the victim might have been Brooke's sister.

Maybe that explains why Cassandra went back home with her kids.... the kids might have told her Ray was making advances & they were scared & she protected them as best as she could.

We just don't know very many actual facts in this whole sad story & we can't fill in the blanks by assuming what these people knew or didn't know or what they did or didn't do.

LI Mom, if I am not mistaken this 2007 charge of RG stems from information the police have gotten from AR and it involves her as the minor. I also believe that he confirmed it, but I could be wrong.

I certainly haven't forgotten about Brooke, but nothing is happening in this case. I just read everyday, tho.
I would like to see MJ get the DP, and Gagnon at least LWOP. I want everyone that had anything to do with Brooke's death to pay for it.
JMO

I'm with you LaLaw!
I had hoped we'd hear something from the families.

LI Mom, if I am not mistaken this 2007 charge of RG stems from information the police have gotten from AR and it involves her as the minor. I also believe that he confirmed it, but I could be wrong.

That doesn't ring a bell with me at all but I suppose it would explain why he was never charged.

All I'm getting at here is that it's unfair to judge Brooke's family too harshly without knowing all the facts.

KG had NO arrest record prior to Brooke's disappearance & it's very possible that Cassandra or James B. had NO CLUE he was such a creep.

IIRC the charge on RG stems from his own admission in the affadavit, (sex w/Juv1 and MJ) and AR(Juv1?) admits to the same encounter, only says she was drugged at the time and couldn't identify the 2nd person.

Time to go back and read the affidavits (gotta go to work shortly will do it tonight though)

That's it, lisalei321 - thx. It happened in 2007, LI_Mom, he is only charged with it now.

Hi,
On page 12 of the Federal Affidavit for Michael Jacques, I found a curious entry. The second paragraph from the bottom is from an email sent by Chevy Pickup to Juv1:
Unfortunately that means we will not be able to get together this weekend. I won’t even be in town until Monday night now, unless we get the problem sorted out before that. Please let Corey know I will see him, just can’t be this weekend. I am hoping Monday or Tuesday night we can get together and C has said that, right now, we still can.
First, I am under the impression that Michael Jacques is ‘Chevy Pickup,’ but Juv1 (A.R.) is not aware of this. Second, I am assuming that when he writes “I am hoping Monday or Tuesday night we can get together…” he is telling Juv1 that he hopes to get together with Corey, not Juv1. Otherwise getting together with Juv1 would blow his cover.

‘Chevy Pickup’ also wrote “Please let Corey know I will see him, just can’t be this weekend. ” From this sentence, I assume Juv1 must know who Corey is and MJ believes Juv1 will deliver this message to him.

Okay, when Juv1 tells Corey that ‘Chevy Pickup’ can’t see him this weekend, Corey has to know ‘Chevy Pickup’ is Michael Jacques, otherwise the message wouldn‘t make any sense. And MJ is counting on Corey to not tell Juv1 anything that would let Juv1 know who ‘Chevy’ really is.

Since Corey must know who ‘Chevy’ really is, does this imply that he might also be aware of the whole Breckenridge charade?

Could this be one the ‘three men’ AR has testified to?

-Catfish

Hi,
On page 12 of the Federal Affidavit for Michael Jacques, I found a curious entry. The second paragraph from the bottom is from an email sent by Chevy Pickup to Juv1:
First, I am under the impression that Michael Jacques is ‘Chevy Pickup,’ but Juv1 (A.R.) is not aware of this. Second, I am assuming that when he writes “I am hoping Monday or Tuesday night we can get together…” he is telling Juv1 that he hopes to get together with Corey, not Juv1. Otherwise getting together with Juv1 would blow his cover.

‘Chevy Pickup’ also wrote “Please let Corey know I will see him, just can’t be this weekend. ” From this sentence, I assume Juv1 must know who Corey is and MJ believes Juv1 will deliver this message to him.

Okay, when Juv1 tells Corey that ‘Chevy Pickup’ can’t see him this weekend, Corey has to know ‘Chevy Pickup’ is Michael Jacques, otherwise the message wouldn‘t make any sense. And MJ is counting on Corey to not tell Juv1 anything that would let Juv1 know who ‘Chevy’ really is.

Since Corey must know who ‘Chevy’ really is, does this imply that he might also be aware of the whole Breckenridge charade?

Could this be one the ‘three men’ AR has testified to?

-Catfish
The name Corey was mentioned to me a while ago as a Real person that AR and Brooke new, this was told to me by a person that lives in Randolph, but i think i posted that when all the name stuff was being eliminated and stuff.
But i think Corey is a real person as i was told the day after Brooke came up missing that the name Corey was of interest. Just a thought.

Allen

Are they really going to hold it until closer to trial??

The name Corey was mentioned to me a while ago as a Real person that AR and Brooke new, this was told to me by a person that lives in Randolph, but i think i posted that when all the name stuff was being eliminated and stuff.
But i think Corey is a real person as i was told the day after Brooke came up missing that the name Corey was of interest. Just a thought.
Allen

Thank you Allen,

I seem to recall that you did post this information earlier. I've read all 22 threads in this forum... just so much information for me to hold in my head...lol. Thanks for the reminder. :)

You said that you posted when all the "name stuff was being eliminated." I hope I haven't been remiss when I used Corey's name. It wasn't redacted in the Federal Affidavit for Michael Jacques that I read. Is Corey a minor?

-Catfish

Jacques court date has been moved yet again... Tuesday August 12th @ 2:30pm, according to the United States District Court-District of Vermont court calendar.

Thank you Allen,

I seem to recall that you did post this information earlier. I've read all 22 threads in this forum... just so much information for me to hold in my head...lol. Thanks for the reminder. :)

You said that you posted when all the "name stuff was being eliminated." I hope I haven't been remiss when I used Corey's name. It wasn't redacted in the Federal Affidavit for Michael Jacques that I read. Is Corey a minor?

-Catfish
Speaking only of the name COREY from the affidavit, it was mentioned to me as a boyfriend of AR at one time. But only as Corey from affidavit.

Allen

I only live like less than 15 miles from Randolph and the name was mentioned to me before i even joined here, and this was by someone who lives about 2 miles from MJ home on Ridge Rd, which is the road that takes you to Floating Bridge where shoe and other items were found. I know the area very well and said form day onewhen those items were found that they were planted, the area isnt an easy area to get to if you dont know your way well. You just wouldnt go that way if you abducted someone.

Allen

Speaking only of the name COREY from the affidavit, it was mentioned to me as a boyfriend of AR at one time. But only as Corey from affidavit.

Allen
Thats why im thinking that you are right and this is an actual person considering i had that name before any affidavits.

Allen

...it was mentioned to me as a boyfriend of AR at one time. ... Allen

Thank you again Allen!

In the affidavit we read an email where "Chevy Pickup" asks AR to give a message to Corey. AR thinks "Chevy" is someone with Breckenridge.

Since MJ is comfortable asking AR to give a message to Corey, under the guise of "Chevy Pickup", he knows Corey will know who "Chevy" is and will understand the message.

When this all comes out, I think we will see Corey is/was involved with the Breckenridge charade also.

-Catfish

In the conversations between AR and MJ,Rauel and c they had to delay the take down (if not mistaken)more then once. Maybe the machine was on back order. For over 6 weeks this was planned. They had a strong need for Brooke to be taken care of. The question is Why? Why did AR hate her so much that she wanted to see Brooke suffer. If MJ wanted to make a stuff film,in the 6 weeks of planning this he probably could have found someone that would not have lead back to him.
Wouldn't AR's mom have seen this machine? In my opinion she had to know something and either participated or ignored it all.

Wouldn't AR's mom have seen this machine? In my opinion she had to know something and either participated or ignored it all.

We don't know where the items were shipped. When did they arrive? Who was home when they were delivered?

If they were shipped to the home, they might have been in an unused or rarely used portion of the basement.

After reading todays media links I find it disgusting that prison officials still want to brag about their success rate with these perverts. No, in Brooke's case it wouldn't have helped because Jessica's law wasn't in place at that time but the authorities knew what MJ's conviction was all about. Using him as a success rate should show them that he wasn't and has proven that he was still at it but didn't get caught up until he murdered a child.

How many more have to die before they see that these so-called rehabilitated scum suckers are simply not getting caught. Very good possibility in my mind knowing all the missing children from all over may have become victims of their successes. Many examples of these types that we know of that do travel from state to state. I can imagine a certain amount of success with the 14 year olds they cite but c'mon enough is enough.

After reading todays media links I find it disgusting that prison officials still want to brag about their success rate with these perverts. No, in Brooke's case it wouldn't have helped because Jessica's law wasn't in place at that time but the authorities knew what MJ's conviction was all about. Using him as a success rate should show them that he wasn't and has proven that he was still at it but didn't get caught up until he murdered a child.

How many more have to die before they see that these so-called rehabilitated scum suckers are simply not getting caught. Very good possibility in my mind knowing all the missing children from all over may have become victims of their successes. Many examples of these types that we know of that do travel from state to state. I can imagine a certain amount of success with the 14 year olds they cite but c'mon enough is enough.
these ''rehab programs'' probably yield large competitive financial contracts so there may be PRESSURE for these programs to succeed. which would explain the WHY and HOW did one probation officer say mj was dangerous, while the other po gave mj the ok and released him early so he [mj] could get to his job. seems mj was really needed at his job. he was very successful as a company man and went straight from prison and back to work.

We don't know where the items were shipped.
YES, we do, the affidavits say they were shipped to their home.
When did they arrive? Who was home when they were delivered?
That info. has not been released although we know the LE has that information.
If they were shipped to the home, they might have been in an unused or rarely used portion of the basement
The items he ordered may have been kept in a place other than the home, don't know. or has the LE realeased that info.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back