Cindy & George Pick Out Jewelry for Caylee - (Cremation Jewelry?)

May God be with George and Cindy Anthony -- my heart aches for them -- how much more can they endure.

I thought they were going to cremate her remains because of graverobbers. Do they normally do this with jewelry?

I thought they were going to cremate her remains because of graverobbers. Do they normally do this with jewelry?
I think people do what they want. the grandkids stuck flowers up my dad's nose and I don't think that is typically done LOL>

Awwww. Bless their hearts, JBean. I bet their grandfather was chuckling somewhere.

I just didn't know how it worked with cremation and jewelry.

So what?! They wanna put jewelry with Caylee - I have heard of some really odd things (much more odd than jewelry for a little girl) being buried with remains.

I personally think it's odd but that's my opinion - when I heard it I saw a question mark in my brain and immediately shrugged and thought "whatever, it's their grand baby and they can/should put whatever they want with her"...

I really think discussing this on the board is odd too - this fact/report should be part of the A's privacy IMO. We could probably post what kind of toilet paper they use and hear a bunch of arguments about it! Shouldn't we just let some stuff go? I don't know what in the world this has to do with sleuthing the case - maybe I'm just in the dark on this one!

I don't like 'em, but they are still Americans, neighbors, humans. Yeesh, even I can shrug at their personal decisions and let them have that peace in my mind --

Different strokes for different folks. Movin' on...

I don't think it matters what happens to the jewelry.

Caylee loved jewelry. There is no doubt about it.

Whether Caylee is buried or cremated and whether beads or diamonds go with her, George and Cindy are saying goodbye to a beloved little girl in the best way they know how.

Oh, I don't have any problem with how they choose to do things for her funeral or to insinuate in any way that they shouldn't. Our family has always given tokens of love.

It was strictly a question about the cremation process since I have not gone through that experience with anyone close. I don't know what is allowed to go through the process.

I do not care about the ANTHONY's [parents] as much as i care what proof they have on CASEY...
They have not added to or helped solve the case so I really do not care about what they do....

My wedding rings are in the beautiful box with my late husbands ashes, maybe they just want to put the jewelry in the urn with her. DH wasn't wearing any rings, etc when he was cremated and the furneral home asked my mother to make sure we took them off before he was transported from our home.

When my father's ashes were placed in the plot my mother included a special bottle of wine, his two dollar bill he always carried "just in case" and a pin from his high school days. His wedding rings were given to my brother.

Oct.

When my brother dead I put two silver dollars in his pocket. It's an old thing people use to do, it was to pay the fairyman for the trip across the river Stix.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/MP%20Report%20G%20Anthony...09-07780.pdf

"She (Cindy) stated she asked George yesterday to pick out some jewelry for Caylee for her funeral. Cynthia said she believes this might have made him even more depressed."

I don't think it was intended as written. I think Cindy Anthony stated she asked George to help pick out jewelry for Caylee's funeral.....meaning FOR HERSELF to wear. At least that is how I interpreted it. Am I the only one that interpreted it this way? Isn't it possible she wanted his opinion on what she should or shouldn't wear as jewelry?

I don't think it was intended as written. I think Cindy Anthony stated she asked George to help pick out jewelry for Caylee's funeral.....meaning FOR HERSELF to wear. At least that is how I interpreted it. Am I the only one that interpreted it this way? Isn't it possible she wanted his opinion on what she should or shouldn't wear as jewelry?
See now to me THAT would be bizarre LOL. :)

Can you imagine listening to your wife where she keeps reassuring you that Caylee is alive! Then the shock of the discovery of Caylee's remains. Almost immediately after this is that shocking imagery of choosing jewelry to go in a coffin with the skeletal remains of this baby--that is one recipe for going off the deep end. It's like, wait a minute, I thought she was alive. OMG, she isn't alive. It's trying to accept the fact and having to plunge into the finality of it all. Too much for him. I don't know yet about Cindy. What is going on in her head?

ITA, They both seem to be so totally different. George wears his heart on his sleeve, whereas Cindy keeps a wall around hers, she is much more resilient than he. I would think she would know this by now & not engage him in something that he obviously doesn't have the skin for.

Whatever gives them comfort in these hours of grief, is not for me to judge. They have been thru an unspeakable loss in their lives, that I can't ever imagine. I just wish CA would have a little more heart when it involves George, & that George develops a thicker skin to deal with what's coming.

Not necessarily. Not if she wasn't sure if she she wear a special locket with Caylee's picture, or her heart necklace, or just his thoughts if something might be "too much", such as earrings, etc?

Isn't Cindy an RN? Shouldn't she be aware of signs of suicicde?

I don't think she herself is in a frame of mind to be so aware. Even nurses husbands commit suicide...my own aunt committed suicide and her husband was a dentist and nobody had any clue whatsoever that she would have taken that route. (they were divorcing)

Lavanda, that's exactly how I interpreted it myself and I haven't changed my view. Picking out jewelry for CA. She might clarify the statement to say she meant to bury Caylee's bones with some trinkets but personally I'll stick to my original hit on this. It's all IMO of course.

Or maybe help her pick jewelry out for Caylee's funeral was for HIM to wear? Pick cufflinks, etc???? Just tossing thoughts out there. I just did not get it that it was for Caylee. I could be wrong, however. I've never planned a funeral...and hope to never for many years to come.

FOR Caylee for HER funeral. I don't think that can be taken in any other way but the literal.

Lavanda, that's exactly how I interpreted it myself and I haven't changed my view. Picking out jewelry for CA. She might clarify the statement to say she meant to bury Caylee's bones with some trinkets but personally I'll stick to my original hit on this. It's all IMO of course.

Ok. Wheww. I was beginning to think something not right with my thoughts. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back