AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
JS: We are exhausted!! But this journey WILL continue until the safe return of baby Gabriel is complete. Our focus is to plaster that sweet baby's face everywhere we can until he's found. Conventional wisdom would assure all who care that this is the only reason we are going through this mess. Keep praying for his safe return, prayer works!!!!

about an hour ago

JS: Thanks for all the messages of support.. Trying times? Sure! but if what we are going through helps find that baby then it's well worth it. For a short time we held him. When all this first came out Tammi asked me "did we give him all the love we could in that short time" We are still loving him. Those who know us well know we can't stop until he is found. Continue your trust and prayers they are not in vain!

Yesterday at 10:44am

JS: Man it feels like Christmas here in Phoenix...a chilly 52 degrees. We're in the midst of a hiccup with the new baby, Gabriel. The mother picked him up Friday evening to visit the father and hasn't been seen or heard from since. Pray!!

December 22, 2009 at 12:31pm

JS: is trying to remember how to change a diaper. For those of you seeing Tammi's Pics and wondering what the heck is going on or if I've totally lost it!!,we have been wanting to adopt for about 2 years. About 5 days ago we got this wonderful little boy. Not official yet but close. He's truly a gift from God and Hannah is the happiest of all.

December 14, 2009 at 10:51am

Sure is smart that Tammi! Just like when she said she told the Police about the GPS..... Oh my gosh! EJ had GPS on her car! Like the police didn't think about that one themselves.

Sorry, I do not like these people.

Yeah, she didn't "remember" about the GPS until LE already had the car. I bet her a-ha moment she described about the GPS was really an "Oh, !#$@, I forgot about the GPS being programmed in the car. Better deflect ASAP."

Sure is smart that Tammi! Just like when she said she told the Police about the GPS..... Oh my gosh! EJ had GPS on her car! Like the police didn't think about that one themselves.

Sorry, I do not like these people.

I don't either.... I've seen enough of them already to have some serious dislike. I'm very upset when people like this give legitimate claims of abuse a bad rap and underground networks that help people escape serious and even life threatening abuse - thank you to the folks on here who came forward with their experience to clarify that in contrast to what Tammi and her cohorts are promoting. I find it sincerely disgusting that there seems to be attempts to take away children or a child from one of it's biological parents that truly want to be the parent.

You know I feel bad for H also. Who knows how many times they have introduced her to a new baby telling her it's going to be her new brother or sister. These people need to be stopped.

BeanE,

Do you think TPS has brainwashed JS? or do you think JS is also just an idiot?

Hopefully, the adoption of H is going to be investigated.

Don't know if this part of the channel 5 article has been posted yet...

Elizabeth Johnson's grandfather, Bob Johnson, even felt the Smiths were speaking in code to her when we recorded a group phonecall including the Smith's and Elizabeth from jail in Miami.

What is clear is that the Smiths, even then, were trying to clear their names.

"Did we try really hard to get you back here?" asked Tammi Smith.

"Yes," replied Elizabeth Johnson.

"And did we offer to get you an attorney and help you to keep custody?" Smith asked.

"Yeah," said Johnson.

Elizabeth did lie about the location of her car several times during the call.

After the polygraph tests Friday, investigators hope to soon know whether the Smiths are lying now.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22190418/detail.html

JS: We are exhausted!! But this journey WILL continue until the safe return of baby Gabriel is complete. Our focus is to plaster that sweet baby's face everywhere we can until he's found. Conventional wisdom would assure all who care that this is the only reason we are going through this mess. Keep praying for his safe return, prayer works!!!!

about an hour ago

JS: Thanks for all the messages of support.. Trying times? Sure! but if what we are going through helps find that baby then it's well worth it. For a short time we held him. When all this first came out Tammi asked me "did we give him all the love we could in that short time" We are still loving him. Those who know us well know we can't stop until he is found. Continue your trust and prayers they are not in vain!

JS: Man it feels like Christmas here in Phoenix...a chilly 52 degrees. We're in the midst of a hiccup with the new baby, Gabriel. The mother picked him up Friday evening to visit the father and hasn't been seen or heard from since. Pray!!

JS: is trying to remember how to change a diaper. For those of you seeing Tammi's Pics and wondering what the heck is going on or if I've totally lost it!!,we have been wanting to adopt for about 2 years. About 5 days ago we got this wonderful little boy. Not official yet but close. He's truly a gift from God and Hannah is the happiest of all.

Do we know when the Smiths first contacted LM about signing the papers? If it was before the 22nd when JS posted that comment, once again...busted!!

BeanE,

Do you think TPS has brainwashed JS? or do you think JS is also just an idiot?

I think Tammi is the stronger personality, and Jack tends to go along. Happy wife, happy life. I don't think he's a total wimp, or incapable of thinking for himself, or incapable of speaking out to Tammi. Not a George and Cindy situation, e.g.

They both seem to be of about average intellect. I think Tammi has a hard time articulating her thoughts - maybe her thoughts race - and this makes her appear a bit more dim than she is. I think Jack is more together and maybe a tad more intelligent of the two.

Mostly, they're all about themselves. I can't say self-absorbed frequently enough. lol.

But... I'm not an expert.

Ugh, this people make me so mad! Ok, if you know where the baby is then just tell where he can be found.

If not STAY THE HELL OUT OF THE PICTURE AND LET LE DO THEIR JOB!!!!!!

will somebody PLEASE shut these two up?:furious:

Can you imagine what TPS 3 older children are thinking? Obviously her ex-husband and a judge somewhere thought she was, shall I say...unfit. Do we know how long ago it was that she lost custody of her children?

These poor kids were probably thinking ok I am old enough to make my own decisions regarding my mother, so I am gonna meet her and form a relationship with. She prolly made them think she was perfect and told them she thought it was best for them to stay with their dad so the fighting and tug of war would stop. I imagine she bought them anything they wanted and took them on vacations. And now they are seeing and hearing what people think of her involvement with EJ. If, should I say when, she is arrested for her involvement her poor children are going to be devastated. Once again these children will be victims of her narcissist ways. I hope their father and step-mother are big enough, and strong enough, to pick the pieces of their broken hearts again.

As the FB updates -- If I were a POI in any case there is no way in he!! I would be updating my FB page. And deleting pictures and posts just makes her look even more guilty. I think JS is just an idiot who believes everything his wife tells him to believe.

Ok that's my rant....

about an hour ago

Well the comment on Dec. 14th just blows the h3ll outta the "We were just babysitting" comment he made, now doesn't it!

Well the comment on Dec. 14th just blows the h3ll outta the "We were just babysitting" comment he made, now doesn't it!

It's just a lil bit of mistruthaficating.

ETA: Everybody who would just absolutely die to be caught like this on *national television*, please raise your hand.

Do we know when the Smiths first contacted LM about signing the papers? If it was before the 22nd when JS posted that comment, once again...busted!!

Compiled information from News interviews and TPS facebook.
Tue. Dec. 8th EJ and Logan break up...this is when the custody issues began
Wed 9th Dec. Elizabeth called Logan informed him of the Smith’s intention to adopt Gabriel and asked him to sign the custody papers. Said she’d already given the baby to them.
Wed Dec 9th also the day Eliz called LE and said Logan took Gabriel and wouldn't tell her where he was. Gabriel found 6 hours later at the Smiths.
Friday Dec. 11th Logan files for custody of Gabriel
Saturday Dec. 12th First mention of Gabriel by TPS on her Fb account "The new addition to our family!" with photo of Gabriel and H****h.
Mon Dec 14th JS posted to facebook at 10:51am: JS is trying to remember how to change a diaper. For those of you seeing Tammi's Pics and wondering what the heck is going on or if I've totally lost it!!,we have been wanting to adopt for about 2 years. About 5 days ago we got this wonderful little boy. Not official yet but close. He's truly a gift from God and Hannah is the happiest of all.
Dec. 17th EJ & Logan were granted joint custody
Dec. 18th EJ picked up Gabriel from the Smith’s telling them she’s taking him to visit his father.
Dec. 19th EJ leaves for Texas with Gabriel
Dec. 22nd EJ was in San Antonio with Gabriel
Dec. 23rd Logan filed against EJ for breaking the custody order
Dec. 26th EJ hands Gabriel over to unknown couple at park
Dec 26th Last day Logan was seen in San Antonio
EJ parked car at Motel 6 in San Antonio and boarded bus @ 1:00pm for Ft. Lauderdale then goes on to Miami Beach
Logan received text from EJ that the baby was dead
Dec. 28th court date EJ violated the court order regarding joint custody.
EJ failed to show up for the court date and full custody was awarded to Logan.

Can you imagine what TPS 3 older children are thinking? Obviously her ex-husband and a judge somewhere thought she was, shall I say...unfit. Do we know how long ago it was that she lost custody of her children?

BBM, Snipped for space.
According to the comment that I linked to earlier, she gave up her rights right at the time she was getting ready to marry JS because he did not want to deal with kids. So according to JS on NG last night he said they met 12 years ago and married 10 years ago. So I am assuming that she gave her children up about 10-11 years ago.

Compiled information from News interviews and TPS facebook.
Tue. Dec. 8th EJ and Logan break up...this is when the custody issues began
Wed 9 Dec. Elizabeth called Logan informed him of the Smith’s intention to adopt Gabriel and asked him to sign the custody papers. Said she’d already given the baby to them.
Friday Dec. 11th Logan files for custody of Gabriel
Saturday Dec. 12th First mention of Gabriel by TPS on her Fb account "The new addition to our family!" with photo of Gabriel and H****h.
Mon Dec 14th JS posted to facebook at 10:51am: JS is trying to remember how to change a diaper. For those of you seeing Tammi's Pics and wondering what the heck is going on or if I've totally lost it!!,we have been wanting to adopt for about 2 years. About 5 days ago we got this wonderful little boy. Not official yet but close. He's truly a gift from God and Hannah is the happiest of all.
Dec. 17th EJ & Logan were granted joint custody
Dec. 18th EJ picked up Gabriel from the Smith’s telling them she’s taking him to visit his father.
Dec. 19th EJ leaves for Texas with Gabriel
Dec. 22nd EJ was in San Antonio with Gabriel
Dec. 23rd Logan filed against EJ for breaking the custody order
Dec. 26th EJ hands Gabriel over to unknown couple at park
Dec 26th Last day Logan was seen in San Antonio
EJ parked car at Motel 6 in San Antonio and boarded bus @ 1:00pm for Ft. Lauderdale then goes on to Miami Beach
Logan received text from EJ that the baby was dead
Dec. 28th court date EJ violated the court order regarding joint custody.
EJ failed to show up for the court date and full custody was awarded to Logan.

Do you know when it was that the Smths contacted Logan to relay the message from EJ that if he didn't sign the papers he wouldn't see Gabriel again?

Ugh, this people make me so mad! Ok, if you know where the baby is then just tell where he can be found.

If not STAY THE HELL OUT OF THE PICTURE AND LET LE DO THEIR JOB!!!!!!

will somebody PLEASE shut these two up?:furious:
keep them talking. Without their inadvertent slips, LE can't do much of anything. The worst thing for a case is when everyone shuts up. These two are the only ones talking. Let them dig their graves.

You know I feel bad for H also. Who knows how many times they have introduced her to a new baby telling her it's going to be her new brother or sister. These people need to be stopped.

I feel so sorry for that little girl -- I noticed in one of the pics from when those two rambling pop tarts had Gabriel that they had bought matching pajamas for H and Gabriel -

Now her whole world could be crumbling down around her -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member