TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off-color too if ya wanna.
1277149704_dd.jpg

So LE took the sheets,but BD is saying she gave the sheets so the dogs could track Hailey,reminds me of HaLeigh's case.Also the couches that Hailey had slept on were thrown in the back of SA's pickup,interesting.

Not in SA's truck, I believe they were in the truck that has been seen in photos outside BD's house, not the one belonging to SA's uncle that is parked at the home where SA is staying.

If I were innocent and failed a polygraph in spite of my innocence - I would react in one of two ways:

• I would either swear off taking another polygraph because I didn't trust them, or
  • I would be shouting from the rooftops wanting to take another one to clear my name.

I cannot honestly say which way that pendulum would swing.

MOO

There is always some truth in every lie. tx to who ever put the remark from Agatha C. That is true. Maybe the truth has already been said, and we didnt see it/hear it.

'I want her back' to me, I think maybe BD knows who took Hailey and is saying bring her back. Mothers have sold their kids out for drugs before It sounds like she is saying 'I want it back' sort of thing. disassociation? 'shes not in this house' (I cant find the exact quote) Where is the truth in that? 'in this house'?

Most recently, BD said that DD saw HD in HIS room playing XBOX, and that Billie later saw her in her own room between 10-11.

So now it's she was playing in DD's room and an hour later she saw her in Hailey's room,trying to keep up with the changing times.If or when this goes to trial DD's testimony will be the most important and credible witness as to what happened that night through the day he texted MB and things going on in the home.It sounded on the bigcountrynews awhile ago BD was more talking to Hailey as a runaway,but then just in case someone has her,etc.

Not in SA's truck, I believe they were in the truck that has been seen in photos outside BD's house, not the one belonging to SA's uncle that is parked at the home where SA is staying.

The black truck parked in front of BD's is SA's truck that we saw in one of the last interviews in front of BD's house,it's still there.Or is it not,redcat might know for sure.

It sure is quiet today. :(

Seems like the confirmation of the 2pm text by MB's mother threw everyone for a loop last night. I'm still digesting. Combine that with no new developments, no search warrants executed, agencies leaving and time lapsed and I'm growing concerned about closure.

On a brighter note I'd think it's about time for DNA and other evidence that was sent away for analysis to be coming back.

I just reread your post,I know it's not SA's uncle's truck,we saw that in the bigcountrynews video of "Who is Shawn Adkins."That was parked in front of his grandma's house where he's staying,or was. But the one in front of BD's house is still there,or was on the same Friday a week ago in the bigcountrynews with BD being interviewed the same day as that article.

If I were innocent and failed a polygraph in spite of my innocence - I would react in one of two ways:

• I would either swear off taking another polygraph because I didn't trust them, or
  • I would be shouting from the rooftops wanting to take another one to clear my name.

I cannot honestly say which way that pendulum would swing.

MOO

And flip side, IF you were guilty and failed a polygraph in spite of having faith that the polygraph would clear you – how would you react?

So now it's she was playing in DD's room and an hour later she saw her in Hailey's room,trying to keep up with the changing times.If or when this goes to trial DD's testimony will be the most important and credible witness as to what happened that night through the day he texted MB and things going on in the home.It sounded on the bigcountrynews awhile ago BD was more talking to Hailey as a runaway,but then just in case someone has her,etc.
If LE comes out and says, "Whoops! We misunderstood DD, and she was really playing the game in her room," or DD comes out and says, "Whoops! I meant she was playing the game in her room," then I'll believe it. Until then, I'm sticking with the affidavit version of what DD said, not any corrections made by someone else.

Doesn't look like NG is going to say word one on this case tonight.

Such a shame.

Tomorrow I'll be doing a live broadcast of my timeline.

I'll be in my flannel nightie, and I doubt my hair will be combed.

There will, however, be no commercial breaks for catfish.

Oh BeanE, I'll be here with bells on. Just crossing my fingers that I'm not interrupted by the "pink apple shuffle". :giggle:

Posters need to be put out if they have any faith in this lead. Memphis is a long way from CC and unless they are big NG fans or sleuthers they probably have not even heard about this.

:waitasec:Obviously I am in Memphis...just got home and haven't heard anything about a Memphis connection.
Excuse me if this has already been cleared up.
Just replying to the first page of this thread.

Redcat, do you happen to remember on your first post, you wrote that it was widely believed that Hailey left with an older boyfriend...where you heard this, or why this might have been the initial idea of people in town? I know it does not seem at all likely now, just wondering, thanks.

That was the "word on the street" at that time...but that quickly faded out with no evidence.

I believe cz had mentioned that the boy was found, interviewed, and determined not to be involved, IIRC...

:waitasec:Obviously I am in Memphis...just got home and haven't heard anything about a Memphis connection.
Excuse me if this has already been cleared up.
Just replying to the first page of this thread.

Thanks for being here!
We really need ears from Memphis!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads