TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if you are in decently dense woods, there is no one around to see anyone duct taped. My husband has hunting land out that way, and when he goes out with his lease buddies, they text locations because often times they are right near each other and can't see each other.

I read somewhere (think Will's twitter) that Tn Dept of Transportation (TDOT) was providing a lot of help and services, so who knows what vehicles have been used in addition to the volunteers' horses and ATVs.

They could have taken Swan Johnson Rd out of there; took a shortcut through the woods and then the car could have been parked on Swan Johnson Rd.

I dont even think they are out there... Holly might be, but i think the man or young man is long gone! JMO

I just have a feeling this is a young man he was attracted to her maybe felt he didnt have a chance so he took her.

I dont think its anyone hiding in a bunker with a generator and supplies for years,,,,
I think the camo has thrown everyone offff but every kid and male here in southwest fla wears camo girls tooo its just what they wear.

JMO

I could be wrong its just an opinion!
Not so much an opinion its a FEELING!

I agree. I think most likely its someone she knew or knew her and had some sort of infatuation. He went to her house, parked a car somewhere close, and snatched her from her drive way. I assume there was some sort of struggle because of the blood and that could also account for her seeming compliance with the man in going into the woods. I think they went into the woods to get out of eyesight from the house, not to hide out in the woods. Im sure a vehicle was somewhere close and that is why no significant scent trail was found. The attacker probably took her to one or more locations. At various points items were thrown out of the car (lunch bag) or lost/dropped/left behind (tape, phone).

I wear camo stuff myself although it is more fashion camo than hunting camo. But it looks the same and is not unusual. I have green/tan/brown camo pattern Keds sneakers.

I do hold out hope Holly is alive. A lot of stalker killings end abruptly, like John Lennon, Rebecca Schaeffer, or even Nicole Brown Simpson. They were killed on the spot, not taken away. I am not saying people are not taken away and killed... sure that happens. But it seems like more effort if murder was the initial intention in the first place.

If this guy has been scouting her for a while, which it seems like he might have been, he's probably been through those woods and checked out every entrance/exit point and had a plan down pretty good. I think he was in and out of the woods before the first hour was up, and had hit the road somewhere. I don't think he's in those woods, and I don't think she's in those woods.

What if the perp(s) duct taped her mouth, tied her hands and/or feet together and put her in the trunk of a car and then took off?

IMO & just the feeling I've had from the get-go.

This was a pre-meditated, Holly-specific, planned, targeted abduction. By now, LE has a short (secret) list of who took Holly. Whoever did this, knew her, knew her family, and vice-versa. IMO, this person was not a stranger/acquaintance.

My feeling is we won't be hearing from the family anytime soon. Holly's Dad perhaps said too much publicly early on and the FBI has put a kabosh on info & media. "Leave the family alone." Holly's Dad said they believe it's someone who knew the family's schedule.

It's likely Holly's brother and those in her close social circle have helped investigators narrow this down a great deal. The brother certainly provided a description of the individual he saw with Holly. LE has description of height, approx weight, gender, and an age range - but has not released this info to the public - likely because they don't need to. LE could very well be watching/observing a short-list of suspects. LE could also know who on the short-list has been "MIA". Finally, blood, hair, skin, and fingerprint forensic results are likely back by now. Expedited processing can be 24 hours.

Let's hope everything comes together in Holly's favor today.

Still praying for Holly & her family, LE & all volunteers & searchers. What a wonderful, dedicated, giving community.

JMHO

If this guy has been scouting her for a while, which it seems like he might have been, he's probably been through those woods and checked out every entrance/exit point and had a plan down pretty good. I think he was in and out of the woods before the first hour was up, and had hit the road somewhere. I don't think he's in those woods, and I don't think she's in those woods.

I totally agree

Look at whats surrounding that house!!!!!!!!

its like looking for a needle in a hay stack!

That would have to be one huge box to fit a human in.

You would be surprised. I can pretty much fit myself in my partners oversize tennis tourney bag. You have to be limber to do it, but for a fit girl its not impossible. It is NOT comfortable... When she got the bag we kidded sheesh you could stuff a body in here. Turns out you could.

I dont even think they are out there... Holly might be, but i think the man or young man is long gone! JMO

I just have a feeling this is a young man he was attracted to her maybe felt he didnt have a chance so he took her.

I dont think its anyone hiding in a bunker with a generator and supplies for years,,,,
I think the camo has thrown everyone offff but every kid and male here in southwest fla wears camo girls tooo its just what they wear.

JMO

I could be wrong its just an opinion!
Not so much an opinion its a FEELING!

I agree with your feelings, Eileen. Have they looked on that 5 Road that's to the right on the map from the Hobo house? It looks like a lightening bolt kind of with lots of forks. Looks to be a dirt road from what I can see on the map...Just a feeling from me too.

I'm still leaning towards Stranger Abduction; Possibly a hunter who hunts in the woods by Holly's house, someone who has never met Holly or her family but has seen Holly in those woods hunting and out and about her house.

That would have to be one huge box to fit a human in.

Not really , a large camping duffle bag, an army issue duffle bag, a 30 gallon ruff neck tote, a large suitcase. An old tent bag.A hunting dog box.

There are lots of things a human will fit in and it not stand out as odd or lead normal people to think a body was in there ,even if they saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10