TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost a month now, so sad. I wonder about the reports of a theft from a neighbors yard the night prior to all of this. I'm thinking there's a lot more to that and the 911 call from a neighbor. Was it the perp stalking the night before? If so someone should have noticed he was missing. Was it stolen from someone and when they figured it out in the morning lost it and came knocking? Does it have no relation at all?

LE will have the opportunity to do some sleuthing pre-release of the db identity. I hope they had a thumb on everyone over the last few weeks.

I feel bad for the kids being interviewed that had nothing to do with this. I hope they get therapy in terms of talking it through. It will sting for some time to even think that someone out there thought they were capable of a crime. In a sense they're victims too.

People have been talking about someone in a cast in public pictures. Can someone point me in that direction?

As far as the rso scares me to think it took the strong action of the college to get this guy picked up.

Almost a month now, so sad. I wonder about the reports of a theft from a neighbors yard the night prior to all of this.

It is very sad. To what theft do you refer?

**plz forgive typos, goofy words, etc..mobile posting:(**
I very much support LE, national, as well as universally. They have Jobs that at times wear and tear on you not only emotionally but physically as well, not to even mention their spouses and children alot of times become affected as well by the family members LE job. And just as I am eternally grateful to our soldiers who are battling a war on the front lines for our everyday freedoms, I too feel similarly about LE.

Respectfully snipped to save space....

I'm not at all certain how anybody is judging that somehow the local law enforcement could be doing more than they are doing. The TBI was immediately called in, the FBI was immediately called in, LE agencies from all over the region have offered their assistance. They've used search parties. They've used dogs. They've checked the local RSO's. They've used sonar to check the bottoms of the ponds/lakes in the area. They've used helicopters. They ARE combing through the various social networking sites.

I too, am disappointed that they haven't released more information to the public, it might help me to sleep at night...or NOT. But I have to believe that there is indeed a methodology in play here and they ARE experts and professionals that know what they're doing....and in the end, this isn't about me or what "I" want.

As for the conflicting information about how Holly "left" the Bobo property? Perhaps at that point they were guilty of releasing information TOO QUICKLY, and you see where that got them.

I don't know. I have a tendency to believe that we're all just doing the best we can at any given time.

Respectfully snipped to save space....

I'm not at all certain how anybody is judging that somehow the local law enforcement could be doing more than they are doing. The TBI was immediately called in, the FBI was immediately called in, LE agencies from all over the region have offered their assistance. They've used search parties. They've used dogs. They've checked the local RSO's. They've used sonar to check the bottoms of the ponds/lakes in the area. They've used helicopters. They ARE combing through the various social networking sites.

I too, am disappointed that they haven't released more information to the public, it might help me to sleep at night...or NOT. But I have to believe that there is indeed a methodology in play here and they ARE experts and professionals that know what they're doing....and in the end, this isn't about me or what "I" want.

As for the conflicting information about how Holly "left" the Bobo property? Perhaps at that point they were guilty of releasing information TOO QUICKLY, and you see where that got them.

I don't know. I have a tendency to believe that we're all just doing the best we can at any given time.

bbm

I don't believe anyone on this thread has any but the best of intentions in wanting only one thing: for Holly Bobo to be found and for the suspect to be behind bars. That is why we are here, and why we seek knowledge.

But we're at a point when TBI's latest estimate of the suspect's height and weight does not match that given by the FBI.

TBI: 5'10" to 6'1" and between 200 and 220 lbs.

FBI: aapproximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds.

woof go dot.....you still got it going on.....

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68