FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone in threads way back had asked, can Shar be accounted for. I am curious about that.
0498ee950f6d4bcb6169723038bc7a7f.jpg

Her legal council just dumped her.

The "why?" of it, is here... but I don't know how to show it, or if it would be ok to point to it... to point it out... and at the moment, it's the only way that I can think of. Showing it, would have to include part of something that is so apparent on one hand, yet on the other hand it is not completely proven... and I don't mean DM's part.

With the not completely proven part, I'm quite hesitant on this...

:waitasec:

I don't know if anyone can comment on this , but are we looking at a large sweeping mob political connection here as well or just so many bad apples converging on many things coincidentally? BTW, JlM and Susan1, I was born in 13104 big red house with Gazebo in middle of RT 175, 92, now in 34201 and you are you in Florida as well?? I remember both stories mentioned well as i also had friends in NYSP who were involved in that case. very very sad.

The "why?" of it, is here... but I don't know how to show it, or if it would be ok to point to it... to point it out... and at the moment, it's the only way that I can think of. Showing it, would have to include part of something that is so apparent on one hand, yet on the other hand it is not completely proven... and I don't mean DM's part.

With the not completely proven part, I'm quite hesitant on this...

:waitasec:

Is it something that has already been mentioned in a prior post on this site? Or something in the media? If that's the case, I'd think it would be fine to re-iterate it here. Is that what you mean? Or am I off base?

I'm just learning the details of this case and still have a lot to catch up on but so far what I know...UNBELIEVABLE and heart breaking at the same time! It's mind blowing how evil and greedy people can be! Who would have ever thought these "professionals" would take advantage of someone like Abraham and do such a thing. We're talking about a GROUP of people here! I hope they all fry for what they did to Abraham.

I don't know if anyone can comment on this , but are we looking at a large sweeping mob political connection here as well or just so many bad apples converging on many things coincidentally? .

That's definitely what it seems to be to me too. I'm sure so much more is going to come out of this investigation than we can imagine at this point. Anyone have any speculation on how swiftly or slowly this whole thing could move? From the sounds of things, they have ALOT of information, so I'd think it will be fairly quick.

I still can't get over the fervent defending of herself that DM did on here (and everywhere)....when all along she knew that man was underground.

SICKNESS.

On Time Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan1 View Post
We know about the insurance fraud where she had her hands duct taped and had her friend leave her in a ditch so that when she was found she told the police she was sexually molested by 3 hispanics who took her vehicle, which also led to the false report charge. She also had a bad check charge. Are there any other charges anywhere else that you know of? I was surprised with that background she'd be given the notary or that she'd be running a company staffing medical personnel.
As far as her husband, no one came up with any criminal charges on him. Although I found it interesting when DMoore was on here before she sounded as if she was defending him saying what an honest man he was who had never done anything wrong given the fact that they were divorced. If he was so great, why did she leave him?
I called James myself telling what DD had done to me. He replied "Prove It". Its funny how DD says her company is able to purchase all this property. When I met DD to talk about starting my business, James and DD was living in a trailer on the back of Jame's parents property.

I don't know about you all, but I wouldn't be giving a couple living in a trailer $60,000 of my money to start a company.:no:

Everyone here is amazing! I have followed the case closely, but did not know about this site until recently.

Looking in the Polk Official Records search last night, I found a quitclaim deed dated 1/13 (filed 1/22/10) in Polk County between AMF and Eva Williams. What is your take on this? DM doesn't have a signature on it, though. Who is EW???

Also, looking on sunbiz.com, I found "American Service Professionals" was formed 7/09 by Dorice Donegan and I think it is listed at 5732 Hwy 60. Extremely busy address. This would be new, presumably after the concrete poured and AS death.

Sorry, if these were already discussed... I've been reading the old threads and trying to catch up. I'm new to some of these doc. searches too... wondered what, if anything, they might mean?

On the news last night, Richard Land, the former owner of the home, said that she said that a body was there but she didn't do it. Since the Land's have been helping the police, hopefully he went right to the police immediately after she told him and turned her in and hopefullythat is the where the tip came from and he will be $10,000 richer for doing the right thing. I'd hate to think he sat on that information. I'm hoping he was appalled by it and went to the police.
:laugh:

Oh my... wanttohelp, is it ok if I snag a copy of that pic you have with your post?:angel:

ETA- the pic of trash pail wanted poster

Looking in the Polk Official Records search last night, I found a quitclaim deed dated 1/13 (filed 1/22/10) in Polk County between AMF and Eva Williams. What is your take on this? DM doesn't have a signature on it, though. Who is EW???

Sorry, if these were already discussed... I've been reading the old threads and trying to catch up. I'm new to some of these doc. searches too... wondered what, if anything, they might mean?

WOW, that was just one week prior to the lid blowing off this thing.
I wonder if it was her foresight that saw it was about to happen and for whatever reason, she decided to dump some property. I'm going to search now, to see if I can figure out the address of such property!

Looking in the Polk Official Records search last night, I found a quitclaim deed dated 1/13 (filed 1/22/10) in Polk County between AMF and Eva Williams. What is your take on this? DM doesn't have a signature on it, though. Who is EW????

Okay, the address of this is 1418 W Lake Parker Dr, Lakeland, FL

Not sure who Eva Williams is though....maybe someone who AS had purchased a home for and she was to be paying him the mortgage?? Just assuming here.

Thanks Tigergal..... that's what I was wondering too.

Searching sunbiz made my head spin... when you start looking up all of DM's "aliases", along with SAK, HSIII, and DM's ex.... there's a lot to sift through.

I'll keep looking (and catching up to everyone!)...

Okay, the address of this is 1418 W Lake Parker Dr, Lakeland, FL

Not sure who Eva Williams is though....maybe someone who AS had purchased a home for and she was to be paying him the mortgage?? Just assuming here.

I'm familiar with Lakeland, although I don't know that street off hand...

Given the timing of the quitclaim, what do you think? If EW was making mortgage payments to AMP, does this mean she no longer owes anything? Maybe DM is getting things in order... although I don't see her doing this unless it somehow benefits her.

Also was curious about the power of attorney. I saw the info/photos/links here. Wonder how long she was AS power of attorney. Also wonder if she was suspicious of DM?? Well actually..... I wonder about so much in this case, so many questions, I can't list them all here!!

1418 W Lake Parker Dr, is a nice property on the waterfront on lake parker.

1418 W Lake Parker Dr, is a nice property on the waterfront on lake parker.

Snagged from an earlier post by Iminuru:

* 12/19/08 Edom, Cedric Eugene, 1418 W. Lake Parker Drive, Lakeland - driving while license suspended or revoked (habitual); 30 days county jail, weekend work release program, $500 fine, $598 costs.

I'm familiar with Lakeland, although I don't know that street off hand....

Given the timing of the quitclaim, what do you think? If EW was making mortgage payments to AMP, does this mean she no longer owes anything? Maybe DM is getting things in order... although I don't see her doing this unless it somehow benefits her.

Also was curious about the power of attorney. I saw the info/photos/links here. Wonder how long she was AS power of attorney. Also wonder if she was suspicious of DM?? Well actually..... I wonder about so much in this case, so many questions, I can't list them all here!!

Lake Parker Dr is the road that circles around big ole Lake Parker. Lots of people walk/jog around that lake. Are you saying EW was AS Power of Attorney????? That I did not know....or am I confused??? We ALL have lots of questions!!!

yes tigerlady, ther same road, this address is at the inside turn

Snagged from an earlier post by Iminuru:

* 12/19/08 Edom, Cedric Eugene, 1418 W. Lake Parker Drive, Lakeland - driving while license suspended or revoked (habitual); 30 days county jail, weekend work release program, $500 fine, $598 costs.

OH WOW....so he's tied to the Lake Parker property too. Is he tied to Eva Williams? Okay, maybe I missed some posts where it tied a bunch of these people together.....I'm not sure. Could someone do a bit of a "family tree" type thing, tying everyone together? I've heard so many names and I know there are what seems to be a dozen or more connections to DM & AS, whose names keep popping up. Also, can you include the aliases, or suspected aliases? If it's not too much trouble that is....:angel: Just trying to get it all straight for my own self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member