FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't come up with the kind of money 'THEY" came up with out of now where....think about it...see her friends in panama city panama city bch, port st.joe...she was there more than a weekend.....they all running right now....;..i promise you...this is a woman from bay county, florida...really i know what i'm talking about.;..

Wasn't one of the older Krasniqi's arrested not too long ago??

Hate the fact my puter is down and I've missed so much here..

For Abe, RIP. I've never known you but I have known some similar to you. I have felt it from the start, there will be justice for what they did to you.

fascinating look into the reasoning of a murderer and boils my blood.

I pray not one second of peace for that thing.

LE. One big hug and kiss to you when you seal this and wrap it up.

I don't know if anyone can comment on this , but are we looking at a large sweeping mob political connection here as well or just so many bad apples converging on many things coincidentally? BTW, JlM and Susan1, I was born in 13104 big red house with Gazebo in middle of RT 175, 92, now in 34201 and you are you in Florida as well?? I remember both stories mentioned well as i also had friends in NYSP who were involved in that case. very very sad.

I watched the great sleuthers here for a while with their great investigating skills and sometimes when they would uncover something-I would think, what is this and who are these people-the Russian mob or what? These scams sound somewhat like an organized group of people to me-they do the same thing over and over. I wonder if Abraham was their first murder?! Losers!

.....i've said from the beginning look at the panhandle of florida..i didn't know how to do it....but i knew some of you did....look at daddy,....that's where all the money has come from...shar did have a p*& to du du or a window...i didn't know what i could and couldn't do....look at them ties...you will be blowed away...let me know

yes you did joybell. what is that you are saying in this post, in blue? share your thoughts with us.
also, good to see you newday. was wondering where you were, now I know you had puter problems.

You go girls..great sleuthing,and instrumental in solving this case..

yes you did joybell. what is that you are saying in this post, in blue? share your thoughts with us.
also, good to see you newday. was wondering where you were, now I know you had puter problems.

I think she was saying a pot to pi$$ in or a window to throw it out of...

(meaning.. he was broke as a joke....)

I guess no new news on the AS case.

I was digging around a bit, trying to note some dates and connections and I have a couple questions.

From things I've seen on here, and heard (Sherriff Grady J) it seems as though Abraham was buried in the early part of April?? Did anyone ever hear about the date when the concrete slab was poured? I know someone mentioned the changing out of the HVAC equipment at the Plant City property where the body was found. This was on 2/20/09 (by Shar Krasniqi...at least his name is on the Notice of Commencement). The concrete was poured sometime in April. But the property wasn't actually purchased from the Land family until 4/30/09.

Am I missing something??

I was in the 13126 area code for years. Do you remember this one?
http://www.law.capital.edu/News/Archive/2008/20080327Armani.asp
Frank Armani, Esq., wrote a book, "Privileged Information", about Robert Garrow, Syracuse serial killer who told him where 2 bodies were hidden. He went and saw the bodies, but due to lawyer / client privileged communication, he kept quiet about it. The crime had already been committed in the past. It was not a current ongoing or future crime. When it came out that his law firm knew, they attempted to have him disbarred. People were outraged that he would let the parents just have to wonder where their children were when he knew the whole time. But his duty to his client compelled him to keep the secret.
Eventually he won that case and the book was used in law schools as a text for teaching ethics and privileged information.
Wow...this is a blast from the past. Was one of the girls found in a sewer? Why do I remember them connecting the girls to answering ads for rides home (notices posted in dorms)? Or was that another killer in Syracuse?

Sorry...OT.

ETA: ok...this is creepy...the girl from Syracuse University was raped in a tunnel...where another girl had been murdered. Sorry for the mistake. Turns out the girl wrote a book based on her experience and went on to write "The Lovely Bones".

I guess no new news on the AS case.

I was digging around a bit, trying to note some dates and connections and I have a couple questions.

From things I've seen on here, and heard (Sherriff Grady J) it seems as though Abraham was buried in the early part of April?? Did anyone ever hear about the date when the concrete slab was poured? I know someone mentioned the changing out of the HVAC equipment at the Plant City property where the body was found. This was on 2/20/09 (by Shar Krasniqi...at least his name is on the Notice of Commencement). The concrete was poured sometime in April. But the property wasn't actually purchased from the Land family until 4/30/09.

Am I missing something??

tigergal71,

5732 State Rd 60, Plant City, FL 55366 is the house where Dee Dee Moore and Shar Anthony Krasniqi run their businesses. This house is right next door to the 5802 State Road 60 E property.

Shar Krasniqi (a/k/a Shar Anthony) got the permit on 02/19/2009 for the "Change out HVAC Equipment" at 5732 State Rd 60, Plant City, FL 55366. On that permit he claimed he was the owner but the owner of that property was R & D Properties of Brandon.

5802 State Road 60 E, Plant City, FL 33567 (Where Abraham's body was buried) is the house that Shar Krasniqi bought later from Richard Land Jr. on 04/24/2009 for $253,600.

So I guess that begs the question, if Abraham was murdered before April 24th, then was his body buried on that 5802 State Road property BEFORE Krasniqi bought the house/property OR was Abraham killed before April 24th, buried some place else than moved later to the 5802 State Road property?

ACR

tigergal71,

5732 State Rd 60, Plant City, FL 55366 is the house where Dee Dee Moore and Shar Anthony Krasniqi run their businesses. This house is right next door to the 5802 State Road 60 E property.

Shar Krasniqi (a/k/a Shar Anthony) got the permit on 02/19/2009 for the "Change out HVAC Equipment" at 5732 State Rd 60, Plant City, FL 55366. On that permit he claimed he was the owner but the owner of that property was R & D Properties of Brandon.

5802 State Road 60 E, Plant City, FL 33567 (Where Abraham's body was buried) is the house that Shar Krasniqi bought later from Richard Land Jr. on 04/24/2009 for $253,600.

So I guess that begs the question, if Abraham was murdered before April 24th, then was his body buried on that 5802 State Road property BEFORE Krasniqi bought the house/property OR was Abraham killed before April 24th, buried some place else than moved later to the 5802 State Road property?

ACR

Thank you for that ACR. It clarifies it a little, but I guess I'm confused why someone would say a house was theirs and change out HVAC equip if they really didn't own it?? That seems weird, and also doesn't seem to be significant in the case, although it probably is.
Someone said Land knew the body was buried there, which was shocking to me. I can't remember the details, I just remember being very shocked about that.
If I am correct, they'll be able to pinpoint the date of death pretty close, right? I mean, within days??? Not sure on that. Monday won't come soon enough. I really want to know by what means he died.

And another MAJOR question......does anyone have any opinions about why we haven't seen pictures of this Shar, or why he isn't also a POI at this point since he owned the property where AS' body was??

I just find it strange that we're hearing all about DM, but nothing about SK. I'm wondering if he is their tipster and is protective custody?

And another MAJOR question......does anyone have any opinions about why we haven't seen pictures of this Shar, or why he isn't also a POI at this point since he owned the property where AS' body was??

I just find it strange that we're hearing all about DM, but nothing about SK. I'm wondering if he is their tipster and is protective custody?

BBM...

:waitasec: good thought.. or he's so embarrassed by that picture of DeeDee looking like an 80 year old that he's decided to keep a low profile.. :dance:

BBM...

:waitasec: good thought.. or he's so embarrassed by that picture of DeeDee looking like an 80 year old that he's decided to keep a low profile.. :dance:

LOL
What's "BBM" stand for (probably obvious, but I can't figure it out.....it took me several hours to figure out LE!! Most of the rest of them I got immediately!)
I'm laughing about that. I'm totally curious when that photo of DM was taken. I'm thinking it was back at the time of the claim she made about being tied up and assaulted and her car stolen (back in 2001, I think it was)
It's pretty obvious she'd been crying in that photo though....and it was a VERY bad photo. Tonight, another local station used her Facebook profile pic, she looks much younger in it :sick:

LOL
What's "BBM" stand for (probably obvious, but I can't figure it out.....it took me several hours to figure out LE!! Most of the rest of them I got immediately!)
I'm laughing about that. I'm totally curious when that photo of DM was taken. I'm thinking it was back at the time of the claim she made about being tied up and assaulted and her car stolen (back in 2001, I think it was)
It's pretty obvious she'd been crying in that photo though....and it was a VERY bad photo. Tonight, another local station used her Facebook profile pic, she looks much younger in it :sick:

BBM = Bolded By Me =)

That has to be one of the best improvements I've ever seen.. She looks about 20 years younger in recent pictures..

[snipped]
For months, Moore staged events, trying to convince people that Shakespeare was hiding but still alive, the Sheriff's Office reported.

She used his cell phone in April and sent text messages to his friends and relatives, posing as Shakespeare, the Sheriff's Office said.

She offered Butler, the mother of Shakespeare's young son, a $200,000 house if she would lie and say that Shakespeare had dropped by one night, Butler and the Sheriff's Office said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...naire-profile-20100130,0,7604292.story?page=1

I don't know if this one has been posted yet... There's about 6 million links floating around here =)

Body in backyard is missing Fla. lottery winner's

"DeeDee Moore is a con artist, and if she tried to sell me anything, I certainly wouldn't buy it," Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said in a news release earlier this month. "DeeDee Moore has cheated Abraham Shakespeare out of his money, and possibly his life."

Moore - whose known phone numbers were all disconnected Friday - became something of a financial adviser to Shakespeare.

Property records show her company, American Medical Professionals, bought his home for $655,000 in January 2009. In February, she helped him open a company and gave herself the ability to sign for money, detectives said, including a $1 million withdrawal.

Moore told detectives Shakespeare gave her the cash as a gift. She bought a Hummer, a Corvette and a truck, and went on vacation.

Three months later, 26-year-old Shar Krasniqi - identified by Judd as Moore's boyfriend - bought the home in Plant City that Shakespeare's body was found behind. A tip led detectives there this week.

Howard Stitzel, who happened to be Shakespeare's lawyer in a child support case, started working out Krasniqi's home after Shakespeare disappeared.

Stitzel said he could not comment when reached by The Associated Press on Friday. His lawyer, Glenn Lansky, said Stitzel rented space in the home in mid-2009.

"The landlord was DeeDee Moore," Lansky said. "If the police have any questions, we'll answer them."
A phone number listed in public records for Krasniqi rang to Stitzel's law firm Friday.

long story at the link... I thought Stitzel was full of comments the other day when he said that DeeDee was only his landlord... tsk tsk tsk.. seems even lawyers need lawyers to tell them to shut their traps!

I don't know if this one has been posted yet... There's about 6 million links floating around here =)

Body in backyard is missing Fla. lottery winner's

long story at the link... I thought Stitzel was full of comments the other day when he said that DeeDee was only his landlord... tsk tsk tsk.. seems even lawyers need lawyers to tell them to shut their traps!

Well one tidbit of comfort can be gotten from the info at this link. It's pretty major to me. I don't want to start any sort of religious debate or anything, and I certainly don't want to offend or upset anyone regarding religion, but it said he joined a church and was baptized. It said he quote "forgot about being saved after winning the lottery" but from what I've been taught about salvation, once saved always saved. I hope he truly knew the Lord so that he reaps the fortune he deserves....that Mansion in the sky and the streets paved with gold.

I have spent the last 3 days reading all the information everyone has gathered & I'm just amazed. It wouldnt surprise me one bit if the Sheriffs Dept didnt get their leads here. Someone else said it & I have to agree, if I were to ever come up missing I could only hope my case would looked into by all your fine sleuthers.

Rest in peace Abraham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member