Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do y'all care what Mom and Dad have to say? I don't.

Seriously . . .

Since we can't "care" about what Casey said (due to lies x 10 to the 34th power), we're clamping onto the only "information" available.

I am laughing so hard about the "brain tumor" my gag reflex is being stimulated. I am an RN too. Who happens to treat folks with brain tumors (oncology).

I don't know a SINGLE RN, or MD, on my oncology floor or the neurology floor who would knod and say "Hmmm, maybe?" to CA's suggestion that Casey had a brain tumor spasm that lead to the murder of her daughter.

Maybe the reason we "care" is the pure entertainment value? How far will CA go? So far, she's not found her limit. What's next, a gluten allergy? A sudden intrusion of a previous incarnation?

I "care" because it fascinates me how far some folks will go. But that is the only reason, the same reason I stare agape at an open wound. I can't help it, it's instinctual, not exactly involving a higher thought process.

With such a dearth of information from the horse's mouth (Casey is the horse, here, no offense to horses), we are left with outrageousness. This energy's got to go somewhere.

When did the felon admit to burying Caylee in the woods?
I wondered if anyone would catch that!! I wonder if the good doctor just "misspoke". Had she admitted to the burial, I think a lot more people would be happier right now. Maybe she did admit it to the parents and they told Phil "off the record." RHU RHO!!!

When did the felon admit to burying Caylee in the woods?

I think that's a blunder. Dr Phil needs to get his facts straight. He's not the only one though. I have been extremely surprized throughout this whole case at just how many little blunders have been made by "professionals." Little twists of facts that show that they didn't read the discovery docs as well as WE did here at WS. (not to toot our own horn, but we ARE pretty awesome! Right?)

This isn't meant to blanket cover all the pros. Kathy Belich, outstanding. Bill Shaeffer, outstanding. There are others who have done a truly amazing job.

Did anyone see the pic of KC on the cover of the NE? I spotted it yesterday in the grocery store line. On a beach, in a bikini. Life is "beautiful" again, I guess . . . . Unlike the Ohio pics (which are still debatable), this one was really her, IMO. No one has a weirder, more rounder hairline than her. Her body, but heavier than she used to be.

Later edit - included link, but removed. Not sure what a great source it is.

I was reading the Joy Behar transcript from last night...well speed reading cuz I'm late but this jumped out at me:

MCGRAW: What they thought was that out of spite Casey was keeping the child away from Cindy because she was upset with her and she was punishing her by withholding the child. And so her attitude was, look, I want to see the baby. I want to -- so she goes to where she worked, to see her --
BEHAR: Yes.
MCGRAW: -- and find out she doesn`t work there at all.
BEHAR: She doesn`t work there.
MCGRAW: So she now knows the job isn`t for real.
BEHAR: Right.
MCGRAW: She knows that --
BEHAR: And at what point in the 31 days, do you know, when she went there to check it out?
MCGRAW: It was about halfway through.

I wonder if Phil is mixed up or if CA actually admitted that when she went to Universal she found out FCA did not work there? I always figured as much. She claimed she got all the way there, called FCA and said I'm here and FCA said I'm not there. If this is true, CA

For some reason my post got cut off....

If this is true CA is admitting to obstruction. She insisted FCA DID still work at Universal. Plus she told the whole rest of the 31 day story (about two weeks worth) to LE about how she really thought FCA was at a conference in Jacksonville or Tampa or wherever. :eek:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/12/joy.01.html

I wondered if anyone would catch that!! I wonder if the good doctor just "misspoke". Had she admitted to the burial, I think a lot more people would be happier right now. Maybe she did admit it to the parents and they told Phil "off the record." RHU RHO!!!

This could be the revelation of all revelations if Dr P has been told it off the record.
However I'm more inclined to think he is either confused or he has not done his research properly.

This could be the revelation of all revelations if Dr P has been told it off the record.
However I'm more inclined to think he is either confused or he has not done his research properly.

Since Dr Phil managed to book the A's and they were a big part of the news for the last 3 years, one would think that he has thoroughly researched everything and will not be blowing in the wind. Knowing that he is not and investigative reporter, if he let the A's sputter their mistruths with out stopping them in their tracks, then his show was purely for ratings and not the truth.
Only a few more hours. I am hoping that anyone that does watch will post in a special thread. I am really not counting on learning anything new.

Did anyone see the pic of KC on the cover of the NE? I spotted it yesterday in the grocery store line. On a beach, in a bikini. Life is "beautiful" again, I guess . . . . Unlike the Ohio pics (which are still debatable), this one was really her, IMO. No one has a weirder, more rounder hairline than her. Her body, but heavier than she used to be.

Later edit - included link, but removed. Not sure what a great source it is.

The picture on the beached was said to be an old picture of Ms Anthony with Caylee cropped out. This was said by a poster here. Don't know which one.

Since Dr Phil managed to book the A's and they were a big part of the news for the last 3 years, one would think that he has thoroughly researched everything and will not be blowing in the wind. Knowing that he is not and investigative reporter, if he let the A's sputter their mistruths with out stopping them in their tracks, then his show was purely for ratings and not the truth.
Only a few more hours. I am hoping that anyone that does watch will post in a special thread. I am really not counting on learning anything new.

Just for ratings. The Anthonys are turning into a freak show.
Why dont they just accept it, Caylee isnt here anymore and it all came out in court.
They are beyond help, newly rich and smirking at everyone.
Its hard to believe they ever loved Caylee:( Why oh why do they deny what their daughter was?
But Dr phil is just hearing what they want him to hear. They are good at this.

The picture on the beached was said to be an old picture of Ms Anthony with Caylee cropped out. This was said by a poster here. Don't know which one.

It is an old picture from a series of pictures taken at the beach with Caylee. Here's one of them in the red bikini-
Screen2520shot25202011-06-232520at2520628332520PM.png

Here's the one from NE with Caylee still in the picture-
Screen2520shot25202011-06-232520at2520629012520PM.png

Why dont they just accept it, Caylee isnt here anymore and it all came out in court.
Its hard to believe they ever loved Caylee:( Why oh why do they deny what their daughter was?
But Dr phil is just hearing what they want him to hear. They are good at this.

I know. I just can not grasp this kind of thinking. It sad and pathetic.

Its hard to believe they ever loved Caylee:( Why oh why do they deny what their daughter was? But Dr phil is just hearing what they want him to hear. They are good at this.

Cindy can't admit openly what Casey is because she'd be admitting what she is herself. That she will never do.

But if CA is admitting that KC had a seizure then KC is the only one who would have put Caylee into the woods. The storyline has changed to exclude GA's involvement. Caylee surely didn't walk there. So yes, CA is admitting KC placed Caylee's body in the woods. It looks as if CA has accepted that fact.

Now if it is proven KC did not have any seizures in the past CA is stuck with the realization that KC may have killed Caylee. Only problem I see for CA is GA said KC left the house with Caylee. CA has now narrowed it down to the only one with Caylee was KC. No involvement from anyone else. jmo

We'd all be wise to keep our hopes of a truthful explanation of anything very low, so far we've heard the seizure teaser and the tumor rumor and they are both highly implausible.

I don't know who saw Joy Behar last night but Dr. Phil was on and explained the seizure link. Seems as though Mr. and Mrs Anthony believe FCA may have developed a brain tumor and THAT'S WHY SHE ACTED THE WAY SHE DID! I can sleep now, it all makes perfect sense......

CA is not, and never has been in denial. She is nothing more than a lying manipulator, a locomotive out of control. Can't wait for the day she ratchets the steam up a little too far and derails herself.
Her supposed 'hopes' and 'predictions' for Offender Anthony's future are far-fetched and ludicrous. She knows that better than anyone else, yet spouts them anyway.
And Offender Anthony is a chip off the old block, a clone. What a claim to be able to make huh .... I'm proudly just like my mom.

Well done, Well Done!

Cindy's riding the Money Train until it runs out of steam. That's it. Pure and simple. I can't believe anyone would believe a word that comes out of the mouth of any Anthony. They are simply incapable of telling the truth. Furthermore, they enjoy messing with people's heads. They are diabolical.

(I really tried to stay away from WS but...I...just...can't! You guys are too great. ;))

To clarify, for those that didn't watch, Dr. P. did say the seizure leak (as it was originally reported) wasn't accurate (the leak said Casey having seizures may have caused her to 'forget' how Caylee died). He said CA thinks she may have a tumor (despite the fact there was none when checked by doctors) due to the fact she had two seizure episodes (one in 2007, one a 1.5 yrs later).

I heard the thing when he said she admitted to dumping her in the woods. I find that extremely hard to believe.

IT also sounds from the clips played that george's "as a matter of fact" has faded to cindy's new sayings, "to be honest" and truthfully".
Just cracks me up that these two think anyone would believe a word out of their mouthes.
Let the freak show begin!
Our plans are to take a shot every time one of them says one of these ridiculous sayings. We should be drunk as skunks within the first 15 minutes.
Lies, lies and more lies. They will do anything to have their mugs in front of a camera. They want the money and the fame.
If I hear one more time, "these grandparents did not ask for this", (the attention and the hate that followed), all I can say is..... OH YES THEY DID! Who else would line their own yard in yellow tape and yell at people with hoses and hammers? Yeah, they asked for every single bit of what 90 percent of the world feels about them. Fools.
Now my thoughts turn to Caylee, poor little thing never had a chance in that house.
My heart is broken for her and many like her that have such selfish, self absorbed adults as caregivers.
Wonder how casey is enjoying her parents constant attempt at stardom? Bet the freak has jose on speed dial. Heh heh heee!

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member