Drew Arrest Watch

How old is Steve? Is he from a wife before Kathleen? How many children does Drew have? I feel sorry for all of them. Having a abusive murdering father that probably has done everything in his power to poison their minds. so sad. Bless all of their hearts.

He's an adult around 30 yrs old? He's also a LE officer, and not a very honest one either. Or he was last time I checked. Him and his brother are from the second marriage. In fact, Steve and his brother had a big falling out over the fact that Steve's brother was suspicious right after she died of Kathleen's death and Steve, as usual, sticks with his dad. Steve, IIRC, is also who Drew signed over the house to and gave the funds from a home eq loan to for "safe keeping".

You know what they say...like father like son....

This is typical of Wecht. He's got a questionable background, and although I can't remember all the details now, he was charged in a case in Pennsylvania. I agree..........his testimony will probably be thrown out.
Wecht has always given me the creeps.

:behindbar
That really says something. I was so discouraged with this case. But....now I'm hopeful. Who's laughing now Drew? It isn't so funny anymore is it?

Just goes to show. What goes around comes around. It's Karma. I wish I wasn't so happy about someone being arrested. But I am. I'm positively dancing :clap:

I realize he's innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. But this isn't a court of law.

So I'm gonna do the happy dance :woohoo:

I will join you I screamed so loud praising God that finally he was behind bars
I think a bunch of folks will start talking now that he is in jail. I think a lot of them feared for their own lives while he was out so they just stayed silent of course this is only MHO :woohoo:

<snipped from Yahoo article>

"I guess I should have returned those library books," a handcuffed Peterson said as state police led him into headquarters after his arrest, according to The (Joliet) Herald-News."

<snipped>

***expletive**

But where is Stacy? I wonder if police will be able to investigate the house more thoroughly now that Drew's in jail? Will more people talk to LE if DP stays in jail? I think so.

"I guess I should have returned those library books," a handcuffed Peterson said as state police led him into headquarters after his arrest, according to The (Joliet) Herald-News."

<snipped>

***expletive**

I'm sorry, but Drew Peterson absolutely irritates the hell out of me.

:mad:

This is a long time coming..... I am just so happy right now. Now maybe his children can have more of a normal life and come to terms of what has happened in their life.

:behindbar

I will join you I screamed so loud praising God that finally he was behind bars
I think a bunch of folks will start talking now that he is in jail. I think a lot of them feared for their own lives while he was out so they just stayed silent of course this is only MHO :woohoo:

I'm thinking you are right on :blowkiss:

<snipped>

***expletive**

Guess his arrogant joke fell on deaf ears. Off to jail....:boohoo:

But where is Stacy? I wonder if police will be able to investigate the house more thoroughly now that Drew's in jail? Will more people talk to LE if DP stays in jail? I think so.

I think Stacy is in the bottom of a canal. They haven't searched it enough IMHO. Either she is...or evidence is. They wouldn't keep going back there if not. Just MHO.

Wow. This is a REALLY good day for Kathleen AND Stacy.

This is a long time coming..... I am just so happy right now. Now maybe his children can have more of a normal life and come to terms of what has happened in their life.

I totally agree. My thoughts and prayers really go out to the innocent children. They didn't deserve this. And neither did Stacy, Kathleen, or their families.

Drew Peterson- I hope you never see the outside of a jail cell again.

I believe in my heart that the puzzle pieces are going to start falling into place and it will bring Stacy Home so she can be memorialized and put to rest There are people who know more I feel sure of that MHO:behindbar:woohoo:

Sorry Biggirl, you were also asking about the other kids. Drew has six. Two grown sons, two teenage son's with Kathleen, and two tiny ones under 5 with Stacey.

Someone jump in and correct me if I've got that wrong.

I know Stacey's sister Cassandra had in the past hired an attorney to get custody of the youngest two if this day ever came.

I haven't posted here for awhile, but was so excited when I scrolled down and seen this post title.

I raise my glass in celebration to all, that finally Kathleen and her family are getting the justice they so deserve. :::clink clink::: Stacy and family will too, very soon.

I think Stacy is in the bottom of a canal. They haven't searched it enough IMHO. Either she is...or evidence is. They wouldn't keep going back there if not. Just MHO.

Wow. This is a REALLY good day for Kathleen AND Stacy.

Does anyone know where the quarry is that was mentioned in the papers stolen from the police car? It seems some posters, way back when,were talking about a quarry.

Drew Peterson Charged with Killing Wife

LOCKPORT, Ill. — Authorities say former Illinois police sergeant Drew Peterson is being held on $20 million bond and faces two counts of murder in his third wife's death.
Illinois State Police Captain Carl Dobrich says the 55-year-old Bolingbrook man was processed and transferred to the Will County Adult Detention Facility in Joliet.
Dobrich says officials have tracked more than 1,100 leads in Savio's death and the disappearance of Stacy Peterson, Drew Peterson's missing fourth wife.
The body of Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, was found in an empty bathtub. Her death originally was ruled an accidental drowning, but authorities later said it was a homicide staged to look like an accident.
Stacy Peterson disappeared in October 2007.

I just read on a post from TomsGirl that the bail is $2M, not $20 million???

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t=56028&page=4

It looks like she posted the record from the jail/arrest through the county website??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back