2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, I have no evidence of it, I think LDB was pissed at JA for asking that hypothetical. Because I think the State had agreed that they would not even dignify the DT's theory and just stick with disproving the nanny story.

I hope I"m wrong because they are going to have to acknowledge and discredit that theory.

I disagree and am sure that the DT lost even more points with the jurors today for several reasons being:

Maybe former LE but at that time acting as extremely frightened grandpa and dad, and if I am a jurors I am also gonna expect some amjor denial on the smell and not exactly knowing where they are or what is happening. So I think all the talking heads are very wrong again. I have watched enough 48 Hours Mystery and Dateline to know what jurors really look at.

IMO they will see it as such. I think if anything they will not buy into this *advertiser censored* a meme defense strategy one iota!

He was a former detective and knows the distinct smell of death. That puts him in a different light than your average Joe. He knew a dead body had been in that car.

IMO

True he may have known after smelling it but he probably wanted to get home and get Casey and Caylee and once he knew they were fine he could move forward w/ it

No prediction, I heard it. The secret she told Tony was that LA "tried to feel her up" but, "she said it didn't happen". So he never actually touched her according to TL- according to ICA.

Yes, and Tony L was very clear when ICA talked abuse from George it was physical, definitely not sexual. JB said you weren't sure? And Tony L. said yes, I was sure it was either physical as in hitting or nothing at all.

BAM!

FG w/TL
TL: multiple conversations w/TL & kc . . .on various dates . . . April 2008 to 6/12/08 . . .DT wants object and ask for add'l argument on the matter . . .extensive period of time . . .approach Sidebar!!!

oh now kc is avoiding looking @ TL . . . got Thwart Atty chatting w/kc . . . available to chat . . .(IMO KC is not impressed . . . she is stuck talking to this Atty and TL is right over there . . .)

Wonder if TL knows now that another dood testified that Casey had spent the night with him while Tony was out of town?

Can someone tell me why HHJP is allowing JB to treat George so disrespectfullly? With any other witness that would not be allowed, IMO. Why George?

It is warped 'justice'. Making sure ICA has all her rights. Forget GA's rights..

I'm not sure that JA really did make a point that the jury will understand. JB's questioning about his having called the Amscot is leading me to think that the Defence will imply that GA somehow used the car, with Caylee in the trunk sometime between when KC dropped it at the Amscot and before it got to the tow yard.

moo

anytime there is a defense called sidebar it seems to be related to things they do NOT want introduced to the jury..

moo

Why doesn't the state just ask GA who wore the pants in that family? It would clear a lot up as to why he didn't take care of a lot of things or why he wouldn't call the cops or whatever or allow his mind to go in certain directions until he consulted with CA?

I really think George is doing his level best to protect Cindy. But the defense is going to ask her these same questions... after all, she went back to work, as well.

I just hope Cindy deserves how much George seems to be trying to protect her and not place any blame on her for anything. We will see if she is deserving when she takes the stand.

JMHO

FG: mr L I am showing you LZ do you recognize?

yes

FG: what are they?

a convo between me and Casey

FG: on various dates?

have you had a chance to review them?

yes

FG: are they are true and accurate representation of the convos you had between ? and june 12th of 2008.

yes

FG: at this time LZ moved into evidence.

JB: we object and ask to be heard on that

HHJP: your mic is not on

JB: I will speak louder. We object and we have additional arguments on this matter, an extensive amount of time...

HHJP: side bar

I am going to make candy and call it the "side bar." :floorlaugh: :crazy:

can you make a drink and call it side bar 1000?

I think Baez is throwing out anything that comes up in that pea size brain of his and just hopes something will stick.

Can someone tell me why HHJP is allowing JB to treat George so disrespectfullly? With any other witness that would not be allowed, IMO. Why George?

IMO, disrespectful to most of the witnesses. Yes an even worse respect towards George. I think the only witness so far Jose has not been rude to was Mallory since she started crying while speaking of KC being an amazing mother.

I think, I have no evidence of it, I think LDB was pissed at JA for asking that hypothetical. Because I think the State had agreed that they would not even dignify the DT's theory and just stick with disproving the nanny story.

I hope I"m wrong because they are going to have to acknowledge and discredit that theory.

I was watching her while JB was crossing and she was ticked then so I don't think that JA caused it.

I can hardly wait for Jesse Grund to be on the stand ... he was a lot more emotionally invested with Casey and even more so, to Caylee. In fact, according to Jesse, Casey told him when she broke it off with him that "you love Caylee, more than you do me". THAT .... will be a *moment* to watch Casey's reaction .. hell it is a recurring theme in her life as a mother .. makes me think of "Marsha,Marsha, Marsha!" Her "what about me attitude" shouldn't be overlooked in this trial ... she is/was a very jealous person ... IMO

FG w/TL
TL: multiple conversations w/TL & kc . . .on various dates . . . April 2008 to 6/12/08 . . .DT wants object and ask for add'l argument on the matter . . .extensive period of time . . .approach Sidebar!!!
oh now kc is avoiding looking @ TL . . . got Thwart Atty chatting w/kc . . . available to chat . . .(IMO KC is not impressed . . . she is stuck talking to this Atty and TL is right over there . . .)

BBM

Is it normal to have so many sidebars?? I know I am silly for asking that, because nothing is normal when it comes to ICA and JB.

I am surprised that she never leaves with him. He waits and his lawyer goes out with him. Maybe the lawyer advised that this is best?

Really didn't know that. Makes me nervous that she will get on the stand and back up DT. Hmmm.

Man that Dorothy sure takes a lot of notes.is she Baez's secretary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member