2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this (aol IM's) where ICA called Caylee a snot-head?

ETA: Never mind I think she said that to the cop she dated that was fired.

For all of you that have seen me online re this case you know I am COMPLETELY PRO-PROSECUTION....

HOWEVER, calling one's child a "snot-head".....(which I have never used) could have been meant jokingly.....I call my little boo....stinkybutt, stinker, pooper-mcshooter........... just sayin :)

Feeling slightly guilty here, but had to have a little giggle listening to cutie JP reading out those texts.

JUDGE just asked the obvious question! YES, she would kill her parents too. BUT he is no allowing this... This really sinks.

He is a former LE detective that did not hesitate to call police when his gas cans were missing but yet did not call police when he smelled decomp in his daughter's car. Adding to that, his daughter had not told him that the car had been abandoned. He had spoken to his daughter but had not spoken to his granddaughter. There are several reasons why he should have raised an eyebrow at that point and called police.

For all he knew at that point (if he knew nothing at all), both Casey and Caylee could have been in trouble. I would have known that something was seriously wrong. I would have never suspected my daughter had killed my granddaughter, but I would have thought that both of them were in serious danger at that point and I would have called the police. But then again, I worry about my 23 year old daughter when she is 20 minutes late, she's always early...so it's out of her character to be late.

Dont forget Cindy was already freaking and getting Lee an mallory to call Casey JB established while badgering george.

HHJP...next logical question is "Why didn't she kill her parents?"

What a powerful statement!!!

JP Bingo! Many of us think her parents WERE next.

The state is getting on my nerves here. No, this convo doesn't show motive. What shows motive is what you absolutely refuse to get out of testimony, which is that her new dude didn't want Caylee around and that her parents wouldn't sit for her.

HHJP: The next logical question... Why didn't she kill her parents since all these people were in the way"?

SHOOT, did the Judge just say the why didn't she kill her parents in front of the jury?

I lost internet, storm.

HHJP jusr said next logical question why didn't she kill her parents.

Me think that was next (Neck breaking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member