PRESS CONFERENCE: October 18, 2014 *Body Found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
c/fied county sheriff dept. made discovery
remains to Richmond autopsy
now death investigation
al co. will lead

Just can't believe there is such evil in this world. Gentle Giant my butt. Do you ever really know a person? Can't believe this.....so sad.

I wonder if any clothing or jewelry was found and if it was anything she was wearing when last seen, so they know it's her just not officially yet?

Rest with Angels now Hannah...prayers to your parents, family, and friends.

anyone who lives in the area or is familiar with the area to recall anything unusual they may have seen please contact LE

Steve Sellers says it was a Chesterfield Police Dept made the discovery. They are collecting and preserving evidence. Autopsy and official identification will be done. It's a death investigation, so specifics and evidence at scene will not be discovered. Same agency is lead in both Morgan Harrington case and Hannah Graham case.

Discovery is significant discovery. They will not jump to conclusions about discovery.

I wonder if there would be less decomposition if she was somewhat sheltered... Gross to think about but less decomp= more evidence.

And Longo said they couldn't have "accomplished the mission" with the help of a bunch of people. Safe to assume it's her IMO.

i think the fact that they called off tomorrow's search implies fully who they found.

The Not-Longo guy in uniform said if anyone saw anyone or anything suspicious in the area following Hannah's disappearance to contact them. It sounds like they're pretty sure of the ID.

I wonder if any clothing or jewelry was found and if it was anything she was wearing when last seen, so they know it's her just not officially yet?

I was wondering the same thing. Plus...her hair. She had a beautiful head of red hair.

LE seems pretty confident the remains are that of Hannah. Official ID will likely come quickly, within days JMO

This is now a death investigation ... interested in reports from anyone who lives near where the remains where found, particularly if they have seen someone resembling Hannah Graham or Jesse Matthew in this area.

They seem sure, IMO. They just can't say anything yet.

I would want my child's body back. Cannot imagine what Hannah's family is going through.
My utmost condolences !
Prayers for them and hope they can heal.

death investigation >why not murder??
I think because it is remains and they don't know COD yet, no obvious signs of COD = A death to investigate but as of yet they don't know if it was murder. I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk