Searchers Find Evidence

How the heck do you lose the SIM in your phone? I know in mine you have to take tha battery out and it is snapped in underneath it.

In my opinion - This search is like "hot potato - cold potato" and right now ---- TES is HOT HOT HOT --- which is why shes now becoming INSISTENT that CA is alive and its a waste to search the woods........... MARCOOOOOOOOOOOOO POLOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:clap::clap:

Oh I so agree. I said that last night. That's the reason for her fit she pitched on Tim last night. She knows more than we think!

WESH2 just reported a large amount of a "lethal chemical" was tested and found to be present in Casey's car...more to come. right now they are talking hurricanes.

high levels of dangerous chemicals found in trunk. Chloroform.

In my opinion - This search is like "hot potato - cold potato" and right now ---- TES is HOT HOT HOT --- which is why shes now becoming INSISTENT that CA is alive and its a waste to search the woods........... MARCOOOOOOOOOOOOO POLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I believe you are right!Thanks for making me laugh about your analogy!

If you remember, she changed her story. First she lost her phone from her purse, pocket, whatever. Her SIM card was being interchanged between phones. That's how she lost her phone but not her card.

She changed her story just as Lee was onto her. Nothing about that is really fact.

Maybe she lost her MIND at Blanchard Park? Nah... she lost it long before.

It's wonderful that LE is encouraging TES to stay & is donating money to their cause.

Of course, the "Defense of Casey team" will use that as further 'proof' that poor Casey is being persecuted & that LE is too focused on finding Caylee. :rolleyes:

Computer hard drive visited websites about chloroform.

someone had visited websites on Casey's laptop that featured chloraform. Chloraform is not easy to get a hold of, is considered hazardous, and long ago was used to aid in "sleeping"...

Everything they find they take away in brown paper bags....
how do you get that it was human remains just from that?
Human remains, no matter how much or how little are treated with respect. They are but in a body bag.

Anyone else getting distorted video?

Casey looked up Chloroform on her computer?

items retrieved possibly raccoon bones...

WESH2 just reported a large amount of a "lethal chemical" was tested and found to be present in Casey's car...more to come. right now they are talking hurricanes.

Maybe the cleaning fluid that was used to "clean" up...jmho

that's it for the Casey story from WESH 2. Flipping to another channel now to look for more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G14-Classified
Back