Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Geez! According to NG, Cindy is now taking on the phone company, that it's likely they are wrong or have deleted some calls.

Maybe b/c Cindy, on the other hand, brings up all sorts of random things in answering questions and explaining things. Did you see the interview where she showed Greta Caylee's baby footprints on the wall and went into the day of the week that Caylee was born and a string of free-form associations that went on for quite some time? It could just be their radically different style in answering questions--Cindy and George--that is throwing people off.

Men and women have entirely different thought processes. Men generally think in facts, especially when they're ex-LE. George gets asked a specific question, he answers that specific question. How Cindy answers questions has no bearing on how George answers.

I keep thinking about Casey's demeanor. She's not sad and she doesn't appear to be afraid for Caylee's life.

2 things come from her attitude

1) She killed Caylee - absence of sadness just doesn't go along with an accident and that's what's breaking my heart. I have tried to go with the accident theory but nothing in her actions screams accident unless she was drugged up. (Drunk, no, her parents know she drinks. They have even supplied her with alcohol before). Unless the only likely excuse is that she drugged Caylee.

2) She knows Caylee's safe - but again, if that's the case, she has a get-out-of-jail-free card and I believe she would rather be anywhere than in jail and away from Tony, yet she's still not talking.

The only accident that makes even a little sense to me is that Caylee ingested illegal drugs that came from Casey's purse or bag and there was no way Casey could call the police. She would be completely responsible for that, negligent homicide I would think. The way she has tried to cover it up gives her a shot at not getting convicted, calling for help would have sealed the deal if that is what happened. I too share the feeling that her reaction is really odd for an accident and more what we have all seen in calculated murderers.

Leila, I have no special knowledge. I am just an honest researcher, with a solid understanding of serious astrology.

I would be heart-broken if any websleuthers or visitors decided, on the basis of my posts, that they should seek out an astrologer for "prediction". There are just as many fake/phony astrologers out there as there are phony "psy-kicks", if not more!!!!!

Astrology can't tell you what to do with your life, or who to marry, or whether you will be rich and famous. That isn't what GOD had in mind when he created our planets and stars.

It is just a giant clock, and careful observation over the years has given us a bit of information about the world we live in, and the energies that are active at a point in time.

What we do with those energies is our free will. A talented and honorable policeman and a criminal could both be using the same energies, one for good and the other for evil.

Always make the very best of any situation, given the challenges in front of you, and you do not need astrology to live a good life. And, never pay an astrologer for charts or "readings". Find someone to give you the info for free, and study it yourself. It really isn't that hard.

Housemouse...........I absolutely agree. I've never really considered astrology as a science, but it's interesting to see what the charts indicate for the dates in question. I agree that our lives are of our own making and our own free will, and I also agree on fake psychics and astrologers. :)

Men and women have entirely different thought processes. Men generally think in facts, especially when they're ex-LE. George gets asked a specific question, he answers that specific question. How Cindy answers questions has no bearing on how George answers.

Ah, Calm down, dude. That's not what I said.

Caylee has spent her whole life in that house. She has spent the vast vast majority of nights there. I tucked Caylee in sounds like a natural response to me, where Caylee slept in this house that night would stand out to me as an odd answer.

Remember Casey and Caylee left around June 9th and may have not slept there again until the night of the 15th. This would have been a very exciting moment to have Caylee back sleeping at the house.

Obviously I am quite a different person then Cindy is, because I would be thrilled to have my granddaughter sleeping back at the house. Not just the norm, "I tucked her in".

Would they lock Caylee out though, Blink? I can see Cindy being fed up and thinking of taking all sorts of actions against Casey but not ones that would impact Caylee negatively--or especially separate her from Caylee. jmo.

Because she was stealing from them blindly, and that is only what we actually KNOW about.. And perhaps they thought it was the tip of the iceberg..I am not saying that they threw her out, Im just saying they were of the opinion that she was working and locked the house in her absence and she flipped, the start of the hamster wheel if you will..

OMG.............the scrolling message on Nancy Grace says that police are investigating a new "foul odor" at the Anthony home.

Also, that the investigators have much more evidence that the hair and stain in the car trunk.

Oh Geez! According to NG, Cindy is now taking on the phone company, that it's likely they are wrong or have deleted some calls.

Of course, if this is fact it would make sense. Because as you know, the LE are wrong, the phone company is wrong, the neighbor is wrong, her friends are wrong, her boss is wrong..........who else is wrong?

Maybe Greta will have something "new" on her show....fingers crossed

Of course, if this is fact it would make sense. Because as you know, the LE are wrong, the phone company is wrong, the neighbor is wrong, her friends are wrong, her boss is wrong..........who else is wrong?

her daughter is WRONG!!!

Don't know if has been mentioned, the smell near the Anthony home has been comfirmed to be a dead animal. Not a dead Caylee.
Also,since they are sending more tests, like the air test, says that the DNA is back and there was nothing in the DNA tests. That's my opinion anyway.

Housemouse...........I absolutely agree. I've never really considered astrology as a science, but it's interesting to see what the charts indicate for the dates in question. I agree that our lives are of our own making and our own free will, and I also agree on fake psychics and astrologers. :)

I second that and am impressed by Housemouse's objectivity and sincerity; although I profess to no zilch about astrology..

OMG.............the scrolling message on Nancy Grace says that police are investigating a new "foul odor" at the Anthony home.

Also, that the investigators have much more evidence that the hair and stain in the car trunk.

OOOOOO I missed that!!!! So maybe Greta will have something on this???

An event planner? Please, you guys - don't give her that much credit. It doesn't take much at all for promoters, club owners/managers, to give a cute girl and her friends the red carpet treatment.

She probably knew the bartenders, etc.....got free drinks. An event coordinator? BBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWAHHHHHHH!!!!!:snooty:

The only accident that makes even a little sense to me is that Caylee ingested illegal drugs that came from Casey's purse or bag and there was no way Casey could call the police. She would be completely responsible for that, negligent homicide I would think. The way she has tried to cover it up gives her a shot at not getting convicted, calling for help would have sealed the deal if that is what happened. I too share the feeling that her reaction is really odd for an accident and more what we have all seen in calculated murderers.

Yeah, she's not even pretending to cry.. IE: Susan Smith...

She just doesn't seem upset at all, other than to get back at her parents and brother for canceling jail house visits. She's showing more emotion over that than she is over Caylee missing.

I'm reading "near" the Anthony Home and it was just reported it was a dead animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa