UPDATE Identity Confirmed As Caylee 12-19-2008 ME Info

Let's keep this thread WITHOUT discussion until the announcement is made etc. I don't want to lock it just in case the server gets overloaded.

Thank you.

Just wanted to remind anyone who doesn't currently have a news link saved in your favorites or already up on your screen to do so NOW. The server is going to go down and you won't be able to access it from here for quite some time.
Just wanted to give a heads up. I did that myself many, many times and have spent hours trying to get info because I'm not local.

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

They say is IS Caylee!! Anthony's have been notified prior to announcment.

OMG, homicide by unknown means...so chilling to hear.:mad:

no ante-mortum trauma to the bones...which means no damage to bones before death - which probably means no blunt force trauma, stabbing, etc. ugh

5000+ leads they have tracked down.

They will not comment on specifics of the findings. Bones are not intact, all disarticulated, completely skeletonized. Medical Examinar tried to reach out to the grandmother. She said "tried". ME says their protocal has to get a release from next of kin, or next of kin will give someone else permission to release the body. At that time the remains will either go to the family for funeral services or to someone of their choosing for another examination.

Cause of death will be listed as homicide by underterminded means, and it will probably stay that way.

If Caylee's body was intact with no anitmortem damage, how can they rule Homicide and not Natural death? Considering no toxicology has been returned, they seem to not be able to rule out natural death?

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back