AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
gliving, I'd normally agree with that statement, however in that area I can be just about positive that the drugs are just as bad in their jails as what it's like on the outside. The demographic is bad. I'd wager there's manufacturing going on in the jail there.

I will second that. I am currently in Bham Al but I was raised in Mobile. Many of the people I went to Highschool with live in the Tillmans Corner..GrandBay..and Irvington area. Most of them grew up with limited to no parenting and are all heavy drug users in the area. I dont like to stereotype but from my experience and visits to that area, buying drugs are about as common as eating dinner!!

Can you guys guide us in the right direction? If the dude even remotely knew these other people, then maybe there's a connection. She's 19, almost 20 now. That means it happened 10 years ago. So the date would be 2001-2002 respectively.

What jail is he in & where was he tried?

He was tried in Mobile and is in the Mobile County Jail. I know his name and the relation to the family at the time. It involves another family member who has not been mentioned in anything, so I am not sure what I can comment on. Somebody please tell me. I will be more than happy to give his name. He knew these people very well.

Hi Concerned. I explained why I asked in another post and that question was answered with the exact reason I thought the answer would be. It's in the thread maybe the page or 2 before this one? Hope that explains why. I wasn't asking bc I was being nosy or rude, so please don't think that. ;)

Yes it was and I am sorry. I am so addicted to this thread. I was reading while cooking dinner and running back and forth from the stove to the computer. My son got online a second and accidently clicked back so I thought I was at the last page and I was like 4 pages behind. So sorry for my last two posts that may have already been answered. I just caught up :(

He was tried in Mobile and is in the Mobile County Jail. I know his name and the relation to the family at the time. It involves another family member who has not been mentioned in anything, so I am not sure what I can comment on. Somebody please tell me. I will be more than happy to give his name. He knew these people very well.

Maybe a mod will allow it if you get verified & since it pertains to BW. Otherwise I think the answer is no, you can't give his name. I'm about certain police know, but in case they don't would you please call it in?

PS: I'll find it anyway. :)

Can you guys guide us in the right direction? If the dude even remotely knew these other people, then maybe there's a connection. She's 19, almost 20 now. That means it happened 10 years ago. So the date would be 2001-2002 respectively.

What jail is he in & where was he tried?

He would have probably had at least some contact with the 3 uncles, though I'm not sure how much. He was older.

Southern Sweetpea, will you please edit your post where you quoted me regarding the incident 10 years ago? I might have to delete that post & yours will have to be deleted, too unless you edit it. Thanks.

Sorry Zeaux. I deleted it.

Yes it was and I am sorry. I am so addicted to this thread. I was reading while cooking dinner and running back and forth from the stove to the computer. My son got online a second and accidently clicked back so I thought I was at the last page and I was like 4 pages behind. So sorry for my last two posts that may have already been answered. I just caught up :(

:grouphug:

It's hard to step away from this thread. Makes me just wanna go find her & put her in a really nice rehab.

You guys are too focused on a meth binge gone wrong. If any cheap, recreational, and now-popular drug causes blackout-type uninhibited graphic violence, it is bath salts. If a family member was involved, and if she was "accidently" murdered by one of them, I would put my money on that substance. They could have had a binge, things got stupid, she was killed, he came to, saw what he did, then offed himself. Just an entirely random thought.

Maybe a mod will allow it if you get verified & since it pertains to BW. Otherwise I think the answer is no, you can't give his name. I'm about certain police know, but in case they don't would you please call it in?

PS: I'll find it anyway. :)

Can I ask if this said person was sentenced to 2 life sentences and also stabbing an officer after being arrested?? Is it allowed to ask that?

You guys are too focused on a meth binge gone wrong. If any cheap, recreational, and now-popular drug causes blackout-type uninhibited graphic violence, it is bath salts. If a family member was involved, and if she was "accidently" murdered by one of them, I would put my money on that substance. They could have had a binge, things got stupid, she was killed, he came to, saw what he did, then offed himself. Just an entirely random thought.

Hi Tonto! Great thought. Some of us said this very same thing in the first thread.

Can I ask if this said person was sentenced to 2 life sentences and also stabbing an officer after being arrested?? Is it allowed to ask that?

I isn't even start looking yet. It's 12:33 here & I was contemplating sleep... So is your dude the guy?

Just random thoughts.. and all my own opinion. I dont think DH harmed BW.. simply because there doesnt seem to be any evidence of that and since he killed himself, I dont think he would have hid her body. What would be the point?

I dont know any of the players, but I have hope that BW is hiding. I see several reasons for this to be the case. To begin with, LE has said shes not in any trouble... not many people who have dealt with LE would believe this, and in fact would believe the opposite... (riiiight.. Im not in trouble, until you throw the cuffs on me). Her mom emphasizing that BW is not in any trouble.. again just makes me believe that BW thinks she is in trouble for whatever reason.
I too see the signs of drug use in BW's pics. Its always bothered me that families tend to post the best pics of the missing when, in reality, they are probably not looking their best at that time. REALISTIC pics are so important!
As the trucker stated in a past post, if BW is on a binge, and hiding, time could not have much meaning and she could be lost in her haze, possibly with a trucker, or in an environment where no one knows of her missing status.

A lot of the crimes in the city where I live are due to meth...not so much bath salts as yet anyway...and things can get very violent. Some really bad home invasions, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77