Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this thought that keeps going through my head, is it possible that Caylee is really with a friend of caseys and they had it all set up to make it look like she was kidnapped/died. What keeps me think this is that JG was in law enforcement he would have known how to help CA to make it look this way.

and the dead body got into the car how? Did JG cover that, too?

I wish this theory was true. However, I don't think a friend would have held out this long. With the reward money out there, and with the attention, I think a friend would have broke by now..

Why would Casey want to make it look like Caylee was dead? Does she enjoy prison that much?

Maybe Caylee wasn't dead. Maybe Casey just thought she was and put her in the truck, where she later died.

THAT is what concerns me! I'm a nurse. "Dead" people are can often be resuscitated, or sometimes come back, on their own.

How did KC know she was dead? She is not a physician.

1. Cadaver Dogs

2. Decomposing Body in Trunk (The last I checked -- Glade doesn't make a plug-in this scent)

3. DNA

Any more questions?

Believe it or not this is the first I have heard of this case.

What about the new lead that a woman saw this child at the Orlando Apt July 2nd? could this woman be mistaken?

A lot of the leads haqve been "not credible," or mistaken. A lot of two or three year olds look a lot alike. AND, the4 eye finds what the mind seeks.

In summary: yes.

I keep wishing, hoping, maybe even praying.

How do closed adoptions work? Could she have given her away as in Adopted. That information wouldnt be readily available if she did it in another state.

I know it's just wishful thinking, that this child is with someone is loving and caring for her. I know it's unrealistic, but I can hope.

I keep wishing, hoping, maybe even praying.

How do closed adoptions work? Could she have given her away as in Adopted. That information wouldnt be readily available if she did it in another state.

I know it's just wishful thinking, that this child is with someone is loving and caring for her. I know it's unrealistic, but I can hope.

Casey would rather go to prison for life than admit she put her daughter up for adoption? I don't think so.

:liar::liar:

Hi, new to boards
Caylee's clothing the day she supposedly went missing was a very important and an excellent point. Someone brought this up on another stream. If there is any truth to Mum Cass saying she was left with a nanny of sum sort then the family would not have had this essential info. There are a lot of holes and gaps in the GMA and Mum Cass's stories. The time line seems to be a continual shape shifter. Pity the Detectives and all involved in the investigation the shifting stops and starts are not aiding in finding Caylee. Very problematic.

First 72 hrs in the missing case are crucial but unfortunately not to Mum Cass who played she was doing her own investigation.

She also begged CA for "one more day," when CA decided to call 911.

KC has been all about delay and distract, delay and distract.

I think Casey killed Caylee to spite Cindy after the arguement overheard by their neighbors on June 15th, but I also think the quickest way to find out the real truth along with all of it's ugly details would be if Casey were to pin anything on Cindy.

If those two psychos could be pit against each other to save their sorry azzes, I believe the truth would flow like a river.

OH, I believe you are right about that!!

My wife asked me to post this:

KC drugs Caylee...puts her in trunk alive...goes to party...unsavory(gangster-type) friend catches mom stealing from him...takes kid (still alive)...forces mom to dispose of another body...bad guy(s) hold Caylee til mom pays them back.

My wife asked me to post this:

KC drugs Caylee...puts her in trunk alive...goes to party...unsavory(gangster-type) friend catches mom stealing from him...takes kid (still alive)...forces mom to dispose of another body...bad guy(s) hold Caylee til mom pays them back.

Or:

Casey killed Caylee and put her body in the trunk.

If Casey was threatened by anyone it would have begun before Caylee even went missing. She had already stolen from family members and told lies in the past according to the documents. Casey could have left during the night and gone to Tony's alone and hid instead of making up some wild story about a nanny, a job, and a script. Casey also would have been physically injured at some point by anyone she owes alot of money. The people she has been involved with must be really nice kids because many people would have already beat the daylights out of her.

I have been mulling over this theory for a while. I even attempted to post it and deleted it right away. It is a pretty thin theory, but at this point anything is possible. Please be gentle!!!

What if Caylee was at one of these parties and someone molested her while KC was partying it up. She would not want her to go back to the grandparents - a nurse and an ex-cop - becuase they would be able to figure that out right away. So she asks someone (not buying the "Zanny" person) keep her for a couple of weeks. That is where she is when she is "at work". KC realizes that she cannot keep Caylee away from her parents any longer because they will be suspicious, so she goes to see them father's day weekend. When CA comes back from great grandparents, she unleashes the wrath on KC becuase she discovered what had happened (this would be the secret everyone is trying to hide and the big blow out the neighbor heard). CA threatens to take custody. KC storms out WITH Caylee. She takes her back to the friends until she can figure out what to do next . In the meantime everything else starts to blow up. She thinks she has everything figured out... her and Tony looking for a new place....so she goes to get her daughter and there is noone there. She runs out of gas trying to find her... she tries hiding at Amy's because she doesn't want mom and dad to know that someone took off with Caylee, but CA finds her and brings her home then makes the 911 call....

Like I said, it is thin. The decomp and chloroform could have been the person who did it, and it could have been after the fact. Whoever the friend was that has Caylee, may have realized what a mess this was becoming and took off with Caylee to keep her from going to CA and GA in the event that she was going to jail for the forgery/theft. I wonder if Amy would have pressed charges if Caylee had not come up missing.

I am on the fence about her being dead or alive. Most people are so fast to judge with the assumption that someone is a bad person. I am NOT defending KC in any way. I know she is a Liar, I know she has mental issues. I guess I choose to be naive and think there is a glimmer of hope that of all of the crappy things she has done, that killing the only person who loved her no matter what is not one of them.

My updated theory:

Casey is a sociopath and has Borderline Personality Disorder. The family has known for years that Casey is mentally ill and incapable of taking care of herself. Tensions between Cindy and Casey escalated and Casey was thrown out of the house or left on her own accord. There was no "vacation" as Cindy alludes to. Casey stayed with various friends including the boyfriend. Caylee was left in the trunk for some time decomposing. I believe at one time Casey may have buried or tried to bury her in the parent’s backyard but moved her. Both dogs targeted the backyard. The neighbor saw Casey BACK the car up to the garage, very suspicious, especially since she was no longer living there. The parent's shed was broken into and gas cans stolen. Casey borrowed a shovel. HELLO? All during the time her daughter was supposedly kidnapped and Casey was searching for Zenida in bars. Casey may have had something to do with the robbery of 'A' Zenida Gonzales or knew who did or picked this name from the story ran in the papers and internet afterwards. I would be curious if this SAME Zenida was the one that inquired about the apartment rental.

My prediction is that within 2 weeks, the evidence against Casey will be processed and she will be charged with murder. They may choose to conduct a search for the body at that time, but I have a feeling Casey will fess up and state it was an accident. So there you have it. Plain and simple. Just another mentally disturbed human being in a dysfunctional family that may have acted in a rage against her mother or simply was not mentally equipped with raising a child on her own and may even have left her or locked her in that trunk of the car while she went out to party or killed her daugher and hid her ther for some time afterwards. There are NO kidnappers; NO drug deals gone bad, NO mafia, etc. Just a troubled young woman who has already exerted signs of mental illness and a family (no mother) who is in deep denial. I believe the father as stated knew his daughter has something to do with this crime.

I agree with almost all of what you said. In addition, I think that KC suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. At least three Axis II disorders, in any case.

I hope you are right about your two week prediction!

Though Sociopathic Personality Disorder is in the DSM, I think of it as a deficiency, rather than a metal illness. The two tragedies are; 1) There are so MANY Axis II sufferers, and, 2) None of them have, to date, a really effective treatment regimen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam