Anthony's Computer Forensics

My best guess at the moment:A bag of pot bought for $10. Around the amount used to roll a single blunt.
"Dude I bought a fat timer last night!"
timer55 c/b timer 5+5 = 10
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=timer

More from urban dictionary:
55 = to snuggle in bed, usually man behind woman.
55 = The international number signifying that someone is a girlfriend/boyfriend stealer.
55 = when you get really mad at someone on the phone and dont know what else to say (press 5 twice)
55 = lots of sexual references on the site that I'm not repeating here.

Other guesses:
Could 55 be the year CA or GA were born?
Can't drive 55?
May 5th? She met TL in May.
A jersey number?
55th day of the year? (2/24)
LV is the Roman numeral for 55

The number 55 is symbolized as "The Sword"—
signifying energy and triumph. It denotes mental penetration
which pierces the darkness of ignorance as a sharp sword pierces a dense body. (Isidore Kozminsky, Numbers: Their Meaning and Magic, Rider, London, 1912, p. 51)

From the web:
Number 55 in Chaldean Numerology is the combination of two energies namely origin and annihilation. The two 5′s in 55 makes it a number feared by the enemies. Person with a name as 55 in Chaldean Numerology will defeat any sort of enemies he faces. There is a great significance of number 55 in Greek mythology. The Spartans used to sculpt the number 55 in a Tantric metal board before they go to a war. Which signifies victory in war and death for enemies. This is one of the reason why the greek soldiers were undefeated in most of the wars in history of the world. http://astronlogia.com/2009/06/16/number-55-in-numerology

Caesium is a soft, silver-white, metallic element with atomic number 55. It is a very reactive element, exploding on contact with water and reacting instantly with air. The Ancient Chinese believed that "the sum total of heavenly numbers and earthly numbers is 55. It is this...which sets the gods and demons in movement. http://www.virtuescience.com/55.html

------

:rocker: Thanks Quiet Storm ... very interesting info!!!!

In the list of computer searches, RDSB is mentioned briefly. This was another Wikipedia search that was done the same time as the chloroform, neck breaking, etc. However, if you do a search for RDSB on Wikipedia, the definition is very significant to these searches and incriminating if you ask me! RDSB is an acronym for Remote Deep Sand Bed.

"A deep sand bed, similar to the Berlin Method, is designed to cultivate anaerobic bacteria in the bottom layers of sand, converting nitrate to nitrogen gas to remove toxic nitrates." A deep sand bed is commonly defined as a bed of fine sand with a minimum depth of four to six inches which ensures that a portion of the sand at the bottom will not be exposed to significant circulation of water.

If you ask me she wasn't only researching how to kill someone but where to put the body afterwards. jmo

Timer55 was explained by George's mistress - she said in an interview Casey used that password as how many days until she expected Caylee returned..something absurd like that.

How did they get the search history on the computer if it was deleted? If you aren't signed into google it doesn't save the search history. How did they get that info I wonder? Without a keylogger running how could they have known what was searched? My guess is something simple like she didn't delete it from the browser history or something along those lines. This case illustrates that is you are going to be a criminal you have to be aware of technology - most of the case is relying on cell phone pings, computer searches and so on.

I still don't believe she was planning on killing Caylee - if she was why is this case such a mess? Its rather easy to kill someone and get away with it if you know what you are doing. She could have simply lined the trunk with plastic, dumped the body in the glades never to be found again - then torched the car and reported it stolen. Her kidnap story would have been much easier to sell. It would have been just another missing kid who is never found. Instead she leaves all kinds of evidence and picks a really stupid dump spot. Casey is psychopathic but not stupid..this whole fiasco looks like a big screw up that got out of control. She isn't even making an effort to appear like a normal upset grieving mother because she lives in an alternate reality. Had she done what I talk about above and put on an act of being hysterical and so on she would even have been a suspect for very long. The case is really mind boggling because of these things. She truly just doesn't understand how people see her. She figures Caylee is gone so just let her go on with her life and what's the big deal.

Timer55 was explained by George's mistress - she said in an interview Casey used that password as how many days until she expected Caylee returned..something absurd like that.

How did they get the search history on the computer if it was deleted? If you aren't signed into google it doesn't save the search history. How did they get that info I wonder? Without a keylogger running how could they have known what was searched? My guess is something simple like she didn't delete it from the browser history or something along those lines. This case illustrates that is you are going to be a criminal you have to be aware of technology - most of the case is relying on cell phone pings, computer searches and so on.

I still don't believe she was planning on killing Caylee - if she was why is this case such a mess? Its rather easy to kill someone and get away with it if you know what you are doing. She could have simply lined the trunk with plastic, dumped the body in the glades never to be found again - then torched the car and reported it stolen. Her kidnap story would have been much easier to sell. It would have been just another missing kid who is never found. Instead she leaves all kinds of evidence and picks a really stupid dump spot. Casey is psychopathic but not stupid..this whole fiasco looks like a big screw up that got out of control. She isn't even making an effort to appear like a normal upset grieving mother because she lives in an alternate reality. Had she done what I talk about above and put on an act of being hysterical and so on she would even have been a suspect for very long. The case is really mind boggling because of these things. She truly just doesn't understand how people see her. She figures Caylee is gone so just let her go on with her life and what's the big deal.

Have you been watching the trial? The computer forensic analysts gave a full explanation on how the history was retrieved. I don't feel like typing out a long explanation, myself, so I'll just say this: When you hit "delete" on your keyboard, things aren't necessarily REALLY deleted from your hard drive. The info was pulled from the unallocated sectors of the hard drive. Google has nothing to do with it; the search history is stored on the computer (hard drive).

I didn't have time to watch yesterday. History is saved (unless you know what you are doing and clear it) on the index file -example: index.dat file in C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5 folder or whatever browser you are using. It just has to do with your browser. They kept referring to google searches which is why I wondered about that. If you are logged into your google account that history is of course saved.

Apparently Casey doesn't know enough about computers to actually delete her browsing history.

Did ICA purposely blue screen Cindy's laptop? She had her clothing packed. I am assuming she knew the gig was up when Cindy told her they had the car. Why Cindy constantly gives her an out bewilders me.

ICA had enough time to erase the laptop.,,,at least seven hours. Cindy lives in a different delusional state from her daughter but the visit back and forth.

Have we heard anything about the laptop recovered by Lee from TL's?

The blue screen that was described simply means that the laptop was not shut down properly. If you just hit the off button, you will often get this screen. If you simply unplug the laptop while it is still on, you will often times get this screen. If you are on your laptop and the electricity goes off - when it comes back on and you turn the computer back on, you will often get this screen. The only proper way to shut down a desktop or laptop is by clicking on "turn computer off", "shutdown" or similar, according to what operating system one is running. When you get this particular blue screen, it does not mean your computer is totally borked, or that you have a virus. It's just letting you know that the computer was not shut down properly, and that you may need to do a disk scan to correct surface errors on your hard disk. Not a big deal.

I didn't have time to watch yesterday. History is saved (unless you know what you are doing and clear it) on the index file -example: index.dat file in C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5 folder or whatever browser you are using. It just has to do with your browser. They kept referring to google searches which is why I wondered about that. If you are logged into your google account that history is of course saved.

Apparently Casey doesn't know enough about computers to actually delete her browsing history.

:banghead:

Silly her.

Did you guys read the "Chloroform Habit" site that Casey allegedly visited? Has a detailed narrative of one man's experience with chloroform and how it almost killed him!

Also! Did "Casey Anthony" search chloroform 84 times or was it a particular site she visited 84 times?

Did you guys read the "Chloroform Habit" site that Casey allegedly visited? Has a detailed narrative of one man's experience with chloroform and how it almost killed him!

Also! Did "Casey Anthony" search chloroform 84 times or was it a particular site she visited 84 times?

SA asked ,how many times did ICA visit the site

His answer was 84.

I thought it was odd she asked site instead of page and I personaly think it was done on purpose.

It is court and unreasonable for me to think the SA would mess up two very important words on a very important part of the case.
So IMO I believe ICA visited the site 84 times and not the page. But we cant tell by what was said in court and Jose was sleeping and didnt clear it up on the cross. Then again if it was meant to be page he might not have wanted it cleared up .

But I do , I want the truth. I want to know what really happened.

:banghead:

Valhal on HinkyMeter has an interesting front page article on the 84 times.

does a page refresh each time you switch between tabs? that is; if you have 2 pages up in your browser on separate tabs and you go back and forth between them, do the pages refresh each time they are accessed? does this question make any sense?

The blue screen that was described simply means that the laptop was not shut down properly. If you just hit the off button, you will often get this screen. If you simply unplug the laptop while it is still on, you will often times get this screen. If you are on your laptop and the electricity goes off - when it comes back on and you turn the computer back on, you will often get this screen. The only proper way to shut down a desktop or laptop is by clicking on "turn computer off", "shutdown" or similar, according to what operating system one is running. When you get this particular blue screen, it does not mean your computer is totally borked, or that you have a virus. It's just letting you know that the computer was not shut down properly, and that you may need to do a disk scan to correct surface errors on your hard disk. Not a big deal.

I know.....and Lee was so melodramatic about describing the "blue screen of death". :loser:

I just had a thought (that alone is a scary thing! LOL)!

How many days is it between March 21 (or we could use March 17th) and June 15th?

I am trying to figure out if maybe ICA was using the how to make chloroform page as her homepage so that it would open every time she logged onto the owner account of the desktop.

From my calculations, it looks like it is pretty darned close to 3 months (90 days) between those dates. I have not sat down to count it out, though.

Thoughts?

ETA: Strike all of that. I really should try to sleep before I attempt to engage my brain. LOL I just remembered that Mr. Bradley's report was based on only a few weeks during the month of March, and not a continuous time frame of March to June.

According to the author's website The Timer Game came out in January 2008.

".. it is a creepy psychological thriller that involves a timer and a lost kid."

http://www.susanarnoutsmith.com/books.php

Timer 55. What does it mean, did Casey ever explain?. . .

Perhaps I need to look at page 55 of the book itself.
I wonder if the book or the online game is what gave her some
ideas for her murder plot?

(Although the weed usage idea someone posted about wasn't bad either.)

I know.....and Lee was so melodramatic about describing the "blue screen of death". :loser:

That's not melodramatic. That's what it's called in tech lingo. The BSOD.

Different laptops respond differently to the way they're shut down. I've only ever had the BSOD when I had a short in my CDRom drive. I live in lightning alley, and many times I've powered down by hitting the power button or pulling the cord during a bad storm instead of letting the OS power down for me. Precious seconds with lightning popping all around...heh. Like I said, the only time I ever had a true BSOD, it was a power problem--thank god I was still under warranty and the laptop was fixed for free!

I found an image of the BSOD.

I cannot find the normal "I turned my pc off wrong" image.

Attachments

• bluescreen.bmp
    351.6 KB · Views: 14
does a page refresh each time you switch between tabs? that is; if you have 2 pages up in your browser on separate tabs and you go back and forth between them, do the pages refresh each time they are accessed? does this question make any sense?

No, the page doesn't refresh when you switch between tabs. It refreshes each time you come back, or hit refresh. Sometimes if a page has content that refreshes the page automatically the page will refresh on it's own. Usually this is used on news-type websites where the content needs to be updated.

That's not melodramatic. That's what it's called in tech lingo. The BSOD.

Different laptops respond differently to the way they're shut down. I've only ever had the BSOD when I had a short in my CDRom drive. I live in lightning alley, and many times I've powered down by hitting the power button or pulling the cord during a bad storm instead of letting the OS power down for me. Precious seconds with lightning popping all around...heh. Like I said, the only time I ever had a true BSOD, it was a power problem--thank god I was still under warranty and the laptop was fixed for free!

You're right pufnstuf! I'm a computer tech, and we still call it that. If we're typing it, we type BSOD. If we're talking about it, we say "blue screen." Example: The PC shut down, then blue screened.

It's not as bad as it sounds usually. More often than not, the system can be recovered.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back